Ask a question, get an answer! #2

oh my bad, i had looked at the pictures, but after taking a second look i figured it out. ty anyways. lol turns out i had missed a couple side-view pics. my bad.
(Aug. 16, 2013  7:59 PM)Lazer Wrote: is Reviser Kraken a good synchrome?

Yes sir! Kraken/Killerken gives most wheels good Stamina, and Revizer is a defensive tank, making a combination of the two an excellent choice. I generally put it on E230 to keep Killerken out f the way, since it's much more recoil-y than Revizer.
(Aug. 16, 2013  8:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2013  8:49 PM)Beyfan966 Wrote: hi, i was surfing toywiz and i found this bey, diablo nemesis:
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladestarter122.html

i was wondering if someone could explain it to me, cause i was thinking of buying it but after looking it up on the beywiki, i am completely confused on how you would assemble or use it, it's just so complicated! XD

It is not really that complicated. Have you looked at the photographs at the bottom of the article ? You see all the pieces, and there are subtitles under each image to tell you what you see.
If I'm not mistaken, it's just Diablo Nemesis, correct? In that case it's also just another Takara Tommy bey and we have no choice but to read pictures instead of words lol
Either way, TT is the way to go. Toywiz is a good site, but you can get it cheaper on Amazon with free shipping as well =)

Cake. I agree that E230 is the way to go
i know i've been asking a lot of questions lately and sorry about that, but anyways, here's my question:

how rare is Hell Kerbecs BD145EWD Blue Inferno Version? i found it on the beywiki, and as blue is my favorite color i just had to ask. XD also, i found the hell kerbecs would probably be a much better buy then Death Quetzalcoatl. again, sorry if i've been asking too many questions.

also, to getthespins: it was Diablo Nemesis X:D my bad, i tend to forget to put the rest in, sorry.

had to disable smilies for the diablo name to work for some reason.
Well yeah Diablo Nemesis X:D. I just didn't write that part in lol Kind of a given. And if you noticed, Blue Inferno is one of my favorites listed! Let's just say you can't find it on Amazon anymore.. But I do have two of them.. PM me

EWD being one of my favorite tips as well, I also have the hot fire inferno but only one.
And don't worry about asking too many questions, I think that's what this thread is for? lol
thanks, that would be great! only problem is, i'm still waiting for an appointment with this government place to help me get a job, so until then i'm broke. anything i'm buying right now is with my mom's money, and she is very untrusting. i got my paypal hacked and she refuses to ever use it again. XD so until i get my own source of income (which will hopefully be later this month) i can't buy bey parts from another user. sorry.
Is it illegal to paint your hms launcher or pays the beyblade if it doesn't affect performance.?
No its not illegal, as long as you dont put 20 coats of paint on it, because it will affect performance. Most likely.
What were the first competitive beyblades?
Libra 90/ch120 rf, earth bull c145 wb, burn____ 90 wd? Flame____ 145 sf Pegasis 105 rf MF libra c145 wb

Edit: others listed by Kai Hiwatari:

Virgo df145 wd

Quatzelcoatl ch120 rf

Lightning L drago ch120 rf
Has anyone tested if the thief Phoenix GCF(Hasbro) has more durability than the TT GCF?
(Aug. 17, 2013  12:04 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Libra 90 rf, earth bull c145 wb, burn____ 90 wd? Flame____ 145 sf Pegasis 105 rf libra c145 wb

You forgot:

Libra CH120 RF
Quetzalcoatl 90/CH120 RF
Lightning L Drago CH120 RF

Also, since Earth Mold 1 was more Stamina Based, Earth Aquario DF145 WD should have probably been included.

I would not say Burn would be listed under the first top tiers as it released a little later, but I guess it mainly depends on what Beyblades you are including in the "first" category.

Virgo was also top tier for Stamina early on as well.
Virgo DF145 WD

Also, the Libra C145 WB custom had an MF.

After thinking about this question, it is really hard to truly answer it fully as I am not sure if there was ever an official tier list that early into the game, but I believe the ones mentioned make up a good chunk of it if there was one.
Actually, even earlier, I know there was Virgo DF145 D.

Anyways, some of the very early ones I know of are:

Quetzalcoatl 90 RF
Storm Pegasis 90 RF

MF Libra C145 WB

Virgo DF145 D

Libra CH120 RF

And then a little later I believe we had:
MF Quetzalcoatl 90/CH120 RF
MF Lightning L-Drago 90/CH120 RF

MF Earth Bull C145/GB145 WB(Libra got banned)

Earth Bull DF145 WD
Burn Bull DF145 WD

(Aug. 16, 2013  7:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Is it really supposed to be something ?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aho-XqXIpcE

Skip to 1:30.

Btw, this launch is very useful. I always use it if I'm playing a right attacker against a left defender, or vice versa. Basically every left spin attacker since MF Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF has used it IIRC.
That is just a Sliding Shoot performed with a Defense type, so not a good flower pattern.
Which combo are you talking about? I'm talking about how the attack type was launched.
OK then, that is just an optimal Sliding Shoot ... I think that is what Italian Bladers used to do all the time at tournaments, and what most good Attack users can achieve with no problem. From what I remember, Meow!, just with his test results, is definitely one such user.
Well yeah. I just want people to know about it, as it seems many people do not know about it, and just do a regular sliding shoot with left spin attackers. I just prefer to use the term wide sweeping launch, since if I say I used an optimal sliding shoot, I really do not think anyone will have a clue what launch I used.
Is it ok to put up another request for an avatar/sig right after he just made you one? For example, I asked him/her to make me a sig and he did that. And then right after I ask him for an avatar. Is that ok?
Yeah for an avatar. This belongs in the question bout the WBO thread though.
(Aug. 18, 2013  2:42 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yeah for an avatar. This belongs in the question bout the WBO thread though.
Oh ok
Are string launchers with 1 or both handles missing allowed in tournament play, If the performance is the same with the other 2 compared to the normal one?
Yes, you can still use it if the handle is broken.
(Aug. 17, 2013  2:18 AM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Has anyone tested if the thief Phoenix GCF(Hasbro) has more durability than the TT GCF?
It sure seams pretty durable to me.
My bey launcher is messed up, whenever I let go of the string the handle droops down.
When it flies back into the launcher, sometimes it'll go various directions when you let go of the string. But, that's just the case with me.