Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 02, 2013  7:51 AM)Juliet Wrote: Hey guys,
I just recieved a package full of NIB plastic beyblades and tbh I always had Trouble applying really tiny Stickers like eye-stickers.. Do you guys have any tips how to apply Stickers properly without wasting a sweat? :p

I always used toothpicks and they worked very well.

(Aug. 02, 2013  7:53 AM)Tri Wrote: I like to use an X-Acto knife when applying stickers. The tiny edge gives good precision when putting on stickers, especially tiny ones.

This is good too.
(Aug. 02, 2013  7:51 AM)Juliet Wrote: Hey guys,
I just recieved a package full of NIB plastic beyblades and tbh I always had Trouble applying really tiny Stickers like eye-stickers.. Do you guys have any tips how to apply Stickers properly without wasting a sweat? :p
I use a flathead screwdriver ( or like Tri said you can use an Xacto Knife). I grab at the very edge of the sticker with the flathead, line up the sticker with it's placement, then use my finger to apply pressure when in the desired area.
Quick question, and I kinda fell like an idiot asking this, but...

Just wondering Smile Thanks!
Actually I measured duos frame and core and the core is one mm wider than the frame.
What does downforce actually mean.
Downforce is the effect of a wing producing lift downwards, thus pulling the vehicle/device/beyblade down.

Btw I'm not sure that going on about alignment is appropriate... The intent of aligning the AR and WD is to create a "perfectly round" surface that rolls on the floor with little rolling resistance, and keeps recoil to a minimum. This means that the beyblade can continue to spin even after it has fallen over, making it useful for LAD. Since a Metal Wheel or Chrome Wheel acts as both AR and WD, there's no real case where "alignment" is an issue. The wheels are just smooth; if Revizer is the bottom Wheel in a Synchrom, it doesn't matter what's on top, at least in terms of LAD. If a part is not going to make contact with the floor, it doesn't matter for LAD, which brings us to the topic of CF. If ______ F230CF never falls over, unless completely stopped, then any part above CF doesn't matter for LAD. Thus, CF is, in fact, the beyblade's "side", since the only time where any other part will touch the floor will be when you have already lost, making it a moot point.

SO....

I say that F230CF, Duo, and Revizer can be combined to make combinations with extremely high LAD. Whether these can be considered "zombies" is somewhat of a matter of opinion but I would say that Duo _____ F230CF and Revizer Dragoon F230CF are as close to zombies as are possible in MFB.

EDIT: Here's theblackdragon's original post, for ye who be lazy:
Duo's metal frame and core do align perfectly...

Honestly, I measured it. Maybe I have a weird mold variation.
Hi, I was wondering, which beyblade set should I invest my money in?

Beyblades #BBG-24 Japanese Zero G Beyblade Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Attack / Balance Type

or

Beyblades #BBG-25 Japanese Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Defense And Stamina Type

and why??

I already have Samurai Ifraid / Shinobi Salamander and Guardian Leviathan / Pirate Orochi Hasbro Dual Sets.
(Aug. 03, 2013  7:59 PM)jodela3593 Wrote: Hi, I was wondering, which beyblade set should I invest my money in?

Beyblades #BBG-24 Japanese Zero G Beyblade Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Attack / Balance Type

or

Beyblades #BBG-25 Japanese Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Defense And Stamina Type

and why??

I already have Samurai Ifraid / Shinobi Salamander and Guardian Leviathan / Pirate Orochi Hasbro Dual Sets.
#BBG-25 Japanese Ultimate DX Set Thin Chrome Defense And Stamina Type. It comes with parts like Revizer and E230. You can then use those parts in the top teir combo Revizer Revizer E230/BD145 CS/RB/RSF/RDF. You also get a Wyvang, considered one of the most powerful attack type metal wheels in the meta-game today.
Why is it that you can only use the search feature every 60 seconds? Is it because the site runs on a crappy server or...?
Is there a performance difference between the Hasbro CF and the TT CF?
(Aug. 03, 2013  9:02 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Why is it that you can only use the search feature every 60 seconds? Is it because the site runs on a crappy server or...?

IDK, but this goes in the question s about the WBO thread Smile

Dark_Mousy: Nope. My bro's got a Hasbro one, and it looks, feels, and performas exactly the same as a TT CF.

EDIT: anyone care to answer this?
(Aug. 03, 2013  9:35 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Dark_Mousy: Nope. My bro's got a Hasbro one, and it looks, feels, and performas exactly the same as a TT CF.

Thank you, I figured as much. My local stores just got Shogun Steele in.
What are the slight weight variations for chrome wheels? If Revizer weighs 30.6 grams according to beywiki, is it possible for a Revizer chrome wheel to weigh a bit heavier than that? Or is 30.6 grams already the heaviest one?

And what kind of scale do you use for weighing beyblade parts?
Is it just my blitz unicorno from TT that has cracks in the metal frame?
That means its broken...
And no, Blitz is prone to breakages.
Why is that? Is it because it delivers such a powerful hit that the metal wheel can't survive it?

And is there anything I can do to stop this and still use it legally?
If its cracked, it's cracked, nothing you can do.
Darn that was my best attack metal wheel oh well ,thanks anyways
My mom said that I could get something after I'm done with the orientation at Arts High. I then thought about getting a set. But I don't know what to get. Should I get the BB117 Strongest Blader Set, or the Ultimate Beyblade DX Set.
(Aug. 04, 2013  3:30 AM)Striker Phantom Wrote: My mom said that I could get something after I'm done with the orientation at Arts High. I then thought about getting a set. But I don't know what to get. Should I get the BB117 Strongest Blader Set, or the Ultimate Beyblade DX Set.

Post that question in the Purchase Consultation thread
(Aug. 03, 2013  10:05 PM)Buu Wrote: What are the slight weight variations for chrome wheels? If Revizer weighs 30.6 grams according to beywiki, is it possible for a Revizer chrome wheel to weigh a bit heavier than that? Or is 30.6 grams already the heaviest one?

And what kind of scale do you use for weighing beyblade parts?

Any part can vary in weight from Beywiki's statement; for instance, my Begirados is almost a gram heavier than Beywiki states it should be, and my Faces vary in weight from 0.9 to 1.3g. Some parts can be lighter than Beywiki says, too. Beywiki has the typical or average weight of the part; there may be mold variations / defects that can affect the weight slightly.

(Aug. 03, 2013  9:02 PM)BloodLacerta Wrote: Why is it that you can only use the search feature every 60 seconds? Is it because the site runs on a crappy server or...?

It's to keep the server from being flooded with spam requests.
What is the best attack type bey of all time?
(Aug. 04, 2013  2:42 PM)TrollMaster007 Wrote: What is the best attack type bey of all time?

There's no "best". The meta grows over time; discovering new and better combos.

There are good ones though ..