Ask a question, get an answer! #2

My Idea is allways available.
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:38 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: My Idea is allways available.

can you help me please!!! i want my l drago to be legal
Anyone know the best way to preserve a beyblade(plastic,hms,mfb) after assembling them in a mint condition other than leaving it in nib?
Honestly, it happened to mine to, I realize it just happens And I can't change it so I ignore that fact.

At above, don't use them.
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:45 AM)Phantom Fang Wrote:

Nobody said your L-Drago Destructor Metal Frame was illegal yet... If the degree of wear on your Wheel does not significantly alter the performance of the combination it's being used in from what's the norm, it's still legal.

In your case, though the wear may make assembly a little difficult for you (similar to how after considerable use, Basalt's metal rim around the area where the Clear Wheel goes gets pushed inwards, which can make removing and applying Clear Wheels tricky), that should not already make it illegal.

If it bugs you enough, and you're really unwilling to purchase a new one, you could always illegally modify your L-Drago by filing down its teeth like you suggested, but that would make it, as said in the process, illegal.
Anyone know if Omega kerbecs 100 GF is any good in a bb 10 stadium
(Jul. 23, 2013  11:50 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:45 AM)Phantom Fang Wrote:

Nobody said your L-Drago Destructor Metal Frame was illegal yet... If the degree of wear on your Wheel does not significantly alter the performance of the combination it's being used in from what's the norm, it's still legal.

In your case, though the wear may make assembly a little difficult for you (similar to how after considerable use, Basalt's metal rim around the area where the Clear Wheel goes gets pushed inwards, which can make removing and applying Clear Wheels tricky), that should not already make it illegal.

If it bugs you enough, and you're really unwilling to purchase a new one, you could always illegally modify your L-Drago by filing down its teeth like you suggested, but that would make it, as said in the process, illegal.
but can i filing it down slightly and will it still be legal cause i want to enter a tournament in future with my l drago
(Jul. 23, 2013  3:47 PM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Anyone know if Omega kerbecs 100 GF is any good in a bb 10 stadium

I dont think so omega is really outclassed, IIRC.
(Jul. 23, 2013  4:07 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: but can i filing it down slightly and will it still be legal cause i want to enter a tournament in future with my l drago

No, that would make it completely illegal.
Thanks anyways
Anyone know where to get the small pinion gear for a rev up launcher?
What is the name of this metal wheel:
That is fury. From fury capricorne.
thanks!
Is Hasbro going to release beys not in the show? Such as Wyvang? Would they release it in Double packs or what?
They probably are, Garuda and Bayko are from deleted episodes if that counts as in the show.
PS captain arrow has Wyvang.
Just got a LL2. Is it on par with the BeyLauncher? Or is it just me?
No, it's just you.
(Jul. 24, 2013  1:22 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: No, it's just you.

Sure? I just want clarification :p because of this below.

(Jul. 20, 2013  1:46 AM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2013  1:22 AM)AZL Wrote: string launcher.

That's debatable. I can actually hit higher RPM with an LL2 than I can with a beylauncher R/L/LR
but an LL2 is almost impossible to control. Wink
I would say on most general cases the beylauncher is better, because of its control, and speed, but sometimes it's hard to get full power out of them, and sometimes if you launch 2 hard they'll break. The LL2 doesn't have as long of a ripper thing, iirc.
What chrome wheel has the least amount of recoil?
EDIT: Sorry for the double-post.
(Jul. 24, 2013  6:08 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: What chrome wheel has the least amount of recoil?

Killerken or Revizer .. I'm pretty sure it's the latter.
Is genbull good for defense just like meow said?
To be blunt, are the Hasbro ZERO-G stadiums any good? Are they made of hard plastic like the TT stadiums? How about size? Have they even been tested yet to see if they compare to the Zero G Stadiums?

Lastly, has a Zero-G stadium been selected for the Zero-G format???
1. I dont really know
2. Same as 1
3. Probably the same siue as TT
4. I think there is a thread here on that
5. Yes, all the TT Zero-G Stadiums have been selected
@cccyyy We need tests for Genbull on that, but so far, it is only good for Stamina.