Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Generally the speed of the r2f won't be weighed down as much, by the small wxtra weight, and its good to have a lot of weight so the attcks do more damage. Any msf-c os usually good preferably the one with the metal outer rim. Amd for defense generally it does have enough stmina to ps an attcker, with or without a mf.
If a bey can outspin most BGrin combos, what chance(out of ten) are the chances it will become top teir?
Maybe 6 for bb-10 and possibly 8 for zero-g, but it mainly depends on the b:d combo.
Sometime the battles go down to the bitter end and i dont want that much weight plus a rubber tip, to much friction unless i know im battling attackers all day then mf-h all day or a combo like twisted bull bd145 cs just throwing out a combo why add a metal face to it its already heavy just keep the stanima dont take away from it

But thanx for the answers
Yo, I think i'm getting the hang of the forums around here o3o
Came to ask if you spray paint a bey to like the metal wheel of energy ring etc etc does that make it illegal? My bey team is starting to get a little paint damage.... a lot really. My l drago's energy wheel is starting to loose the blue paint and it is really getting to the point where it just looks ugly. So I was wondering if I take a bit of spray paint to it and give is a coat or two would that make it to where I can't use it competitively? Or does it not matter as long as it doesn't add to much weight. I would just buy a new lightning L Drago but I have a bunch of spray paint so I wanted to make sure about this first, because if I can I'll spray paint all my metal wheels so they don't have that dirty metal wheel look they are starting to get. e-o

I know I'd have to use non texture outdoor spray paint, so it doesn't add any type of friction or whatever and so the paint won't chip easily.
Its fine, as long as the coating isn't to thick, 1-2 layers should be fine, but otherwise its legal. Smile
(Jul. 21, 2013  8:51 AM)LMAO Wrote: Its fine, as long as the coating isn't to thick, 1-2 layers should be fine, but otherwise its legal. Smile

Sweet Grin
I'ma make some cool custom beys then Cute
What is best on duo _______W145WD? Cygnus, Cancer, or Aquario. Please list them best to weakest.
(Jul. 22, 2013  5:58 AM)AZL Wrote: What is best on duo _______W145WD? Cygnus, Cancer, or Aquario. Please list them best to weakest.

I like to use Cancer/Aquario on it, so my personal opinion for Duo in order from Best to Worst is:

Aquario, Cancer, Hades, Cygnus.

But all of them work the exact same on Duo, so it's pretty much a personal preference for which one you choose.
Okay, Thanks.
What should I do my l drago destructor metal frame has the small teeth-like prosusions has started to bend inwards please help me guys!!!
That's the result of regular use. If you don't like the way it makes your Bey look, or if it affects its performance or assembly, your only legal solution is to buy a replacement.
What's Beyblade Chromium Surge??Uncertain
If I put a FGrin on a meteo l drago when it loses stamina can it absorb enough stamina to bring back out the sf part of it
(Jul. 22, 2013  10:31 PM)ryukiba Wrote: What's Beyblade Chromium Surge??Uncertain

I believe it's Beyblade fanon...

(Jul. 22, 2013  11:37 PM)fury sagittero Wrote: If I put a FGrin on a meteo l drago when it loses stamina can it absorb enough stamina to bring back out the sf part of it

Not at that point in the battle. Not enough energy transfer would occur between Meteo and the opposing top to get F:D back to the RPM's needed to make its plastic portion reemerge.
(Jul. 22, 2013  5:34 PM)Insomniac Wrote: That's the result of regular use. If you don't like the way it makes your Bey look, or if it affects its performance or assembly, your only legal solution is to buy a replacement.

it is not just metal frame has the small teeth-like prosusions has started to bend inwards ,it is pushing the rubber on the core down
Is torch leone R145 WD good? What is it's stats
(Jul. 23, 2013  6:35 AM)Leonerox Wrote: Is torch leone R145 WD good? What is it's stats

Stats are useless and don't mean anything.

And no that is not good, you should try the build me a combo thread. Smile
It's a good idea to keep him balanced like that, but no. Torch is part of the Hasbro Legend series, which is nothing but useless parts, R145 has too much recoil, and is uncomplementary to WD's stamina. The guys on "Build Me A Combo" should be able to help you.
What abt flame leone r145 WD is that good
That's not much better. PM me your parts list, and I'll see what I can do to help you.
is it legal to make my l drago destructors metal frame's small teeth-like prosusions gone by sand paper it because the small teeth-like prosusions has started to bend inwards and pushing the rubber on the core down
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:22 AM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is it legal to make my l drago destructors metal frame's small teeth-like prosusions gone by sand paper it because the small teeth-like prosusions has started to bend inwards and pushing the rubber on the core down

No, that would be illegal.
I doubt it. If it bothers you that much, and you don't want to by a replacement, then I would say only use him for illegal combos or when you really need a spin stealer at a tournament.
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:25 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2013  7:22 AM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is it legal to make my l drago destructors metal frame's small teeth-like prosusions gone by sand paper it because the small teeth-like prosusions has started to bend inwards and pushing the rubber on the core down

No, that would be illegal.

then what should I do instead of replacing it