Ask a question, get an answer! #2

That's classified 😎
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:52 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:48 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2013  6:45 AM)tac1017 Wrote: I use serpent as a clear wheel as it represents many things to me, like my personality; I am calm at times, then very aggressive, my chineese zodiac, and that dead snake I found in my yard 2 months ago...

That's kinda off topic dude?

It shows why I use serpent as a clear wheel.

Oh coolSmile
What is the difference in stamina between bwd and wd?
BWD has a lardger surface-area whic allows more LAD capabilities to keep it spinning some-what longer.
You'd know if you checked the BWD testing thread in the Beyblade Customizations forum...
ok. what has more stamina: ewd or bwd?
BWD Has better stamina than ewd.
Ewd and bwd have more stamina than eds.
EDS is not used much so don't use it unless someone like tri or kyler the best tell you to.
now, here the big one: who has the most stamina: B:D, BWD, PD, WD, or EWD?
PD on tall spin tracks otherwise BWD or WD.
ryukiba dude have you ever hered of a three wheel bey
(Jul. 19, 2013  7:03 AM)AZL Wrote: EDS is not used much so don't use it unless someone like tri or kyler the best tell you to.

So what if you use it on a LTAAC(low track anti attack combo) and allof you other defence tips are used for spin steal and one one useful stamina type?
Big Bang pegasis has three sections, if thats what you mean.

(Jul. 19, 2013  7:17 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2013  7:03 AM)AZL Wrote: EDS is not used much so don't use it unless someone like tri or kyler the best tell you to.

So what if you use it on a LTAAC(low track anti attack combo) and allof you other defence tips are used for spin steal and one one useful stamina type?

wait, what?
tac1017 did u know that they have a nine taled fox bey
i know thats what i said but its real and i have one of them but theres only two of them left
I have an LTAAC that uses EDS and in my perspective is atleast above what ever tier counts as good, but if there's a way to make him better?
tac1017 but it has five parts in toatal the metal wheel is'nt a metal wheel at all it has three metal parts that stay link to a metal wheel its an unbetabel attack type
can you make an image of the bey and upload it into a comment ?
no its not because screw fox dosent have five parts and you ring outs every time you rip it
not at the moment

i think its a crossbreed

im going to cheek with my cousin

tac1017 it turns out to be leak in parts its the same color of solblaze