Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I would have to say Metal Change Core.
(Jul. 10, 2013  7:04 PM)Nemo Wrote: Which of the RCs are better in speed and attack.?

1. Metal Change Core
OR
2. Metal Flat Core

There may be some difference between these two RCs making one of them slightly beneficial?

Metal Flat Core would be the better of the two for speed and attack. Metal Change Core, performs exactly like Driger S, meaning if you launch in the center, it will have high Stamina and have very little movement. If you launch at an angle or on a slope, it will move around the stadium with a fair amount of speed, but it does not out-speed Metal Flat Core.

Next time though, do ask these kinds of questions in the HMS Q&A Thread.
Is there an attack chrome wheel that balances Dragooon when doing a synchrom?
What do you mean by balance? Equal Weight or...?
I'm not sure if it does Dragooon, but apparently Balro balances put a bunch of stuff.
I mean weight distribution, all chrome wheels possible for this

I knew about balro, but I'm not sure either if it can balance even Dragooon

Thanks!
Most Chrome Wheels balance each other out depending on how they're aligned with their Tracks.
yeah, but remember there are tracks that doesn't contribute to that (SA165, LW160, E230, SP230, DF105, etc)
is there a website where you can battle others online
The closest is beybladebattles.com, but it's horribly inaccurate, among numerous other problems.
Other than that, no.
(Jul. 10, 2013  8:48 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: yeah, but remember there are tracks that doesn't contribute to that (SA165, LW160, E230, SP230, DF105, etc)

I meant how Tracks are aligned with the Wheels vertically.
Like this: (Click to View)

Though the transition can be a little tricky to see in the first two pictures, it is possible to slightly adjust the alignment of Tracks on Chrome Wheels and, to a lesser degree, Metal Wheels. This, in turn, affects the Bey's balance, similar to how the alignment of wheels on an axis affects how smoothly the wheel and axis roll.
(Jul. 10, 2013  3:51 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2013  3:49 PM)Infie Wrote: Does anyone have a picture of how a worn-down Flash wheel looks like? I read somewhere that wearing it down reduces its attack power.
I can show it when I get my Flash in the mail XD lost it at a tournament, it's being sent to me as we speak.
That would be great. Thanks Smile
what beys do TH170 come in? Just beat Lynx? how about MB?
(Jul. 11, 2013  3:01 AM)AZL Wrote: what beys do TH170 come in? Just beat Lynx? how about MB?
Yup just Beat Lynx has TH170.

MB comes with Poison Zurafa S130MB and L-Drago Guardian S130MB.
(Jul. 10, 2013  11:28 PM)Insomniac Wrote:

Thanks! that is more clear for me!
Thank you for the anwers.
If i wanted to re-paint my blade, what is the best kind of paint to use if any?
(Jul. 11, 2013  12:37 PM)Hailo Wrote: If i wanted to re-paint my blade, what is the best kind of paint to use if any?

I had a similar question. Would it be O.K to use sharpie on the beyblade? If I did use sharpie would it still be legal in a tournament?
(Jul. 11, 2013  2:56 PM)FangLeone130WB Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2013  12:37 PM)Hailo Wrote: If i wanted to re-paint my blade, what is the best kind of paint to use if any?

I had a similar question. Would it be O.K to use sharpie on the beyblade? If I did use sharpie would it still be legal in a tournament?

Painting and sharpie are legal.

However, the paint can't be such a thick coat that it affects play.

There really isn't any kind of paint that you could use without it chipping off again, not to mention without adding more weight to the Beyblade which is illegal. Plus from past experience I've found that spray paint tends to also leave paint marks on other metal wheels during battles.
(Jul. 11, 2013  4:42 PM)BladeHawk Wrote: What is the heaviest legal synchrome?

I believe MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang BD145 CF
Can someone clarify for me how in Zero-G stadiums that S tips become defense and D tips become stamina? I realize that with the S tips, less movement means it can stay in the center of the stadium better, but what about D tips? And then in that case, why isn't it that way in the normal metagame?
In Zero-G the performance of the two different types of tips are very different, normally a 's' tip in a BB-10 is extremely easy to KO where in Zero-G they can do "ok" against swaying in the stadium, where a 'D' tip with very little movement from the stadium can self KO itself, or gets KO'ed in Zero-G. It's very hard to explain so I hope it helps.
What exactly does the BioVolt Corporation do and what is the difference between it and Hiwatari Enterprises?