Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What gives Duo it's low recoil?
The combination of its weight and perfectly circular shape.
Thank you I needed that info.

What would scythe be like without the PC framecand why is the frame good?
(Jun. 26, 2013  5:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  5:38 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  2:46 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No, only Rapidity beyblades and others are not allowed in tournaments. Hasbro beyblades are allowed.

He didnt do anything wrong, this thread is for questions that can be answered quickly and do not need a thread, there was no need to be sarcastic.

He wasn't being sarcastic, what are you talking about? Beybladeindia asked if they were ILLEGAL, so he answered it fine ..

I read it wrong, my apologies.
(Jun. 27, 2013  12:15 AM)AZL Wrote: Thank you I needed that info.

Without the frame it would lose a bit of stamina. The frame works well with Scythe because of the free spin factor, which adds to the stamina.
(Jun. 27, 2013  12:15 AM)AZL Wrote: Thank you I needed that info.

The frame is free spinning so it takes the contact from upper attacks without losing much spin.
Tell me if I'm annoying. What creates more recoil, plastic or metal?
Technically plastic, I could go into it scientifically, but yeah, plastic
I would say metal .. Metal is easier to KO; therefore higher recoil, while plastic is harder to budge, ie: E230.
However metal is heavier, so technically if plastic has a certain amount of recoil, it would be easy to see flown back, no ?
Thank you, that's what I was thinking too.
I would say metal has more recoil.

Think of it this way when metal 1 hits another metal 2 there is equal and opposite force exerted by the metal 2 on metal 1 so there is more recoil.

but if metal hits plastic then due to plastic being much lighter it can't hit back with the same force and thus absorbs the hits.

For example:
Suppose you hit a wall you will get hurt more rather than when you hit anything lighter or softer than the wall.
So when two heavier things collide they will have more recoil.

another example:
When a bike hits a car the bike and its rider will be hurt more as its lighter. low recoil
but when 2 cars collide both will have a great amount of damage. higher recoil due to higher weight

And that is why low atttacker's have a problem KOing taller combos because the metal keeps hitting the plastic tracks. For it to KO it has to hit the metal wheel.
sorry for a long post but I tried to explain as much as I could
Is Hasbro duo stuck in attack or stamina mode? and is the Hasbro duo good?
(Jun. 27, 2013  4:11 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Is Hasbro duo stuck in attack or stamina mode? and is the Hasbro duo good?

I'm not too sure for #1. It's probably the default mode, so which ever was default, it probably is.
No, it's highly outclassed, even in the Hasbro meta-game.
Are there any combos for it?
There are no combos for Duo Hasbro version.
Good to know, and by the way is WD still top tier?
Is the Hasbro BD145 same as the Takara BD145 or are there any differences in the performance?
(Jun. 27, 2013  4:19 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Good to know, and by the way is WD still top tier?

In the traditional metagame, yes, WD is always top-tier for Stamina.

(Jun. 27, 2013  4:31 PM)Ryzr Wrote: Is the Hasbro BD145 same as the Takara BD145 or are there any differences in the performance?

I have never heard of there being a difference.
So...
How do you get Face Boosters? Do you get them for winning tournaments or getting certain achievements on the site or something? Just though I'd ask because a lot of people have them. Also, is there a way to maybe get a free one to start out with? These questions may sound stupid, but I don't know how the whole Face Booster thing works yet.

Please Reply,
BahamdiaGoreim
Yeah u can get facd boosters for like having a large beyblade collection, going to tournaments, winning battles, winning contests, cool stuuf like that, I wonder if there's like a list of face boosters you can obtain.
can i help

kyler what face booster mean

now i know what face booster mean no sticker just tatoos
(Jun. 27, 2013  9:24 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: So...
How do you get Face Boosters? Do you get them for winning tournaments or getting certain achievements on the site or something? Just though I'd ask because a lot of people have them. Also, is there a way to maybe get a free one to start out with? These questions may sound stupid, but I don't know how the whole Face Booster thing works yet.

Please Reply,
BahamdiaGoreim

This topic is only for questions on the Beyblade toys. You will find the answer to your question in our Help section just below the banner.
(Jun. 27, 2013  9:24 PM)BahamdiaGoreim Wrote: So...

Please Reply,
BahamdiaGoreim

There are a quite a few ways to get Face Boosters, but you can see how to obtain certain faces by checking out the Faces List. In the future, though, please ask all of your WBO related questions in the "Questions about the WBO" thread in the Questions and Comments forum. This thread is specifically for Beyblade hobby related questions. Smile

(Jun. 27, 2013  9:31 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yeah u can get facd boosters for like having a large beyblade collection, going to tournaments, winning battles, winning contests, cool stuuf like that, I wonder if there's like a list of face boosters you can obtain.

There is a list of all the Faces available, the Face List, but no public list disclosing the contents of each individual Booster. (Question/thought belongs in same thread as the above)

EDIT: derp slowliness