Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 13, 2013  7:15 PM)Time Wrote: Wait, but Aquario and Cancer are both top-tier clear wheels on Phantom right?

Aquario shouldn't be, at least not for stamina - it's a very noticeable difference. I recall us knocking it off there at one point, but I'm literally about to go to sleep so I can't check.
ok, but other than tradition and the somewhat mystical synergy leone and to some extent horogium are probably very viable clear wheels?
your image quality is poor, but basically you tied the string in a knot to keep it from going in? if so, no, because lengthening or shortening the string is not legal...
(Jun. 13, 2013  7:21 PM)Time Wrote: ok, but other than tradition and the somewhat mystical synergy leone and to some extent horogium are probably very viable clear wheels?

Saggitario 2
Orso
Quetzalcoatl
Orion
Nemesis

Probably missing others but those are the main ones.
Is it legal to have a LR String Launcher with the handle off? (when I was playing with it the handle broke so...)
(Jun. 14, 2013  2:34 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Is it legal to have a LR String Launcher with the handle off? (when I was playing with it the handle broke so...)

http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Thanks!
How many Beystadiums are required for a Beyblade Tournament ?
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:20 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: How many Beystadiums are required for a Beyblade Tournament ?

Its on the tournament if there are more than 20 bladers you will be needing 2 stadiums if you want to finish it fast or else do it in 1 stadium... Smile
Only 1, but depending on how many people show up, you might need more, ex.8 1 is fine. ex. 24 3 at least.

edit: beaten ;(
(Jun. 14, 2013  5:20 AM)beybladeindia Wrote: How many Beystadiums are required for a Beyblade Tournament ?

It is completely possible to do it with just one stadium. But the more the better.

Q:what exactly are benchmark tests? (Possibly a dumb question lol)
Benchmark tests are tests that involve a more tested and top tier combo that has the same use as the one you are testing against the same combo.
Thanks Tri.

Q: Is there any difference in weigh between a MSF and a MSF-H?
(Jun. 14, 2013  7:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: Q: Is there any difference in weigh between a MSF and a MSF-H?

Yes, the MSF-H is heavier.

Check Beywiki for the weight; but not sure if there is. If not then:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BBG-14-M...#pid977780
(Jun. 13, 2013  7:21 PM)Time Wrote: ok, but other than tradition and the somewhat mystical synergy leone and to some extent horogium are probably very viable clear wheels?
Horogium isn't really for the reasons I described. Leone more than likely is viable. Weight distribution is likely a big part of it, as I said.
As for synergy, just because we don't fully understand why a bunch of parts work well together doesn't make it unimportant. I recall my theory being it was likely a matter of putting weight in the right places to enhance a flywheel effect or the like, plus the fact Cancer just has a plain better weight distribution for stamina than Aquario does (re: the specific case I mentioned).
As I said horogium is likely to be top tier because of how it's perfectly round except for those little bumps. So if anyone could test that would be great. I would do it myself but i'm working on at least 2 things behind the scenes right now.
(Jun. 13, 2013  11:30 PM)Ultra Wrote:

Saggitario 2
Orso
Quetzalcoatl
Orion
Nemesis

Probably missing others but those are the main ones.

I do not own half of those, but for the ones I do-
Nemesis is supposed to be imbalanced. It has an irregular design to incorporate the designs of other 4D beyblades. Its three-sided shape is unique though. However, we already have Kerbecs doing things really well for three-sided wheels. Unicorno II is also preferred these days, isn't it?

Orion seems too light and small to me. Plus it isn't exactly circular. It wouldn't do much for Stamina, I guess. For Attack, it is already a great part.

Horogium is perfectly round yes, but it is light and has bad weight distribution, as th!nk mentioned. Plus it is compact. Considering the most-credible theory when choosing a CW for a Stamina type (having the CW perfectly aligned with the MW so that the weight-distribution is such that it enhances the "fly-wheel" effect of the combo and hence enhances the Stamina), Horogium's compact shape doesn't seem to help here. As always, it also makes the combo wobble too soon because of its uneven weight distribution. Plus, it is one of the lighter Clear Wheels. Like Orion, it was (or still is) popular for exposing the contact points of Attack wheels. So yeah!
I'm aware of what you've said but i've purposely left out info because at the time I posted it I was too busy to explain my reasons why. You seem to misunderstand something vital. Just because something is top tier doesn't mean it is designed to be used by every type. What you would call bad weight distribution I can identify more correctly as focused weight. Horogium is top tier for every type. It was meant to balance out the intentional bad balance of Basalt. That's why it's weight is focused more onto the outside. There's a good reason they rereleased in RB7. Because it was top tier. As you've said Orion was purposely designed to work with flash. It's very clear that they work out what to release at least a year in advance. As such I know that there are several top tier combos we have missed out on because no one else except me has ever really been willing to take the time to analyse every part. The only person that even comes close is brad and that's simply because he was the probably the most knowledgeable beyblader ever. For example just because of how W145 is shaped I can speculate (probably correctly btw) T125SF/CS is top tier for stamina types.
(Jun. 14, 2013  11:37 AM)Ultra Wrote: As I said horogium is likely to be top tier because of how it's perfectly round except for those little bumps. So if anyone could test that would be great. I would do it myself but i'm working on at least 2 things behind the scenes right now.
How so? It is inbalanced. That cannot be good for a stamina type.

Not to mention, if the spikes get hit- recoil.

T125 SF, too- What?! I'm quite sure parts released four or five years ago would most likely have been thoroughly tested, especially since they come on a bunch of beys.
That's exactly my point! You have a critical lack of understanding that means it isn't obvious to you. It's obvious to me because I understand takara's release schedule and as such why every part is the way it is. It is not unbalanced. There's a massive difference between unbalanced and being purposely designed to for one specific type. Horogium was designed to have synergy with MWs like Basalt, Earth, Duo and Flash simply because they are so flat that the spikes aren't exposed. It will still work with Phantom but it won't be as good.
Umm.... I don't think Takara Tomy is as smart as you think. You seem to think that they completely have every lite detail of every little part planned out. Well, I highly doubt that. Do you think they planned on Libra destroying every part in the metagame, which caused a weight limit?
I do a business degree... They pay people the equivalent of hundred thousands of dollars a year to design their parts to the highest efficiency possible. If you still think what i'm saying is wrong it is purely based on your ignorance alone. If you actually think about libra for more than 5 minutes then you'll realise i'm right. It's clear they made it a bit too heavy but they knew exactly how to balance out the metagame didn't they.
Why don't you test and prove it then?