Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ask a question, get an answer is for Beyblade related stuff, you shouldn't be posting that over here beybladeindia.
You can get Face Boosters by exchanging your credits, or winning them through WBO contests.
sup I am back sorry for that confusion yesterday well my friend has xunknownbladerx has a place that ( park) so after I put everything together I will make the proposal

you guys will love it once I put it together
Whats the rarest ever beyblade? out of plastics and hms and mfb and 0g. nothing in og is rare though probably
(Jun. 11, 2013  4:47 PM)diblee123 Wrote: Whats the rarest ever beyblade? out of plastics and hms and mfb and 0g. nothing in og is rare though probably

Probably some plastics, but I'm not well versed in them enough. That box set from the unboxing video in Random Thoughts is pretty darn rare/expensive.
The Dragoon GT Starter set is up there for sure, besides that I don't really know.
(Jun. 11, 2013  4:47 PM)diblee123 Wrote: nothing in og is rare though probably

Coro Coro's Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF says "Hi."
It can be substituted for low tracks on low attackers.
Thx I was thinking of using it for l Drago guardian df 105 lrf when I get ulimate dx set I dont have many takara tomy beys dad doesnt let me order all the time
(Jun. 12, 2013  3:18 AM)commderben Wrote: Thx I was thinking of using it for l Drago guardian df 105 lrf when I get ulimate dx set I dont have many takara tomy beys dad doesnt let me order all the time

I here you there!

Actually df105 is really good on killerken dragooon df105 lrf, the purpose of df105 is to give the bey a good height for ko'ing 145 heights, and if it cant ko, then sometimes it will be able to spin steal, because it works good in low rotations, but i dont think u can use it on something other than dragooon.
Thx for the info as you know im a big Dragon left spon blader so I try the best for 4d beys ATM but ill keep in mind when dragooon comes to USA threw shogun steel
(Jun. 12, 2013  3:25 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2013  3:18 AM)commderben Wrote: Thx I was thinking of using it for l Drago guardian df 105 lrf when I get ulimate dx set I dont have many takara tomy beys dad doesnt let me order all the time

I here you there!

Actually df105 is really good on killerken dragooon df105 lrf, the purpose of df105 is to give the bey a good height for ko'ing 145 heights, and if it cant ko, then sometimes it will be able to spin steal, because it works good in low rotations, but i dont think u can use it on something other than dragooon.
If it starts spin stealing then add more spin stealing parts. Also try Reviser Dragooon DF105LRF.
(Jun. 11, 2013  8:17 PM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2013  4:47 PM)diblee123 Wrote: nothing in og is rare though probably

Coro Coro's Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF says "Hi."

Oh yea I totally forgot about that. Only 10 were made in the whole world.
Which bey is better Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF LW160BSF or Samurai Pegasus W105R2FSmile
(Jun. 13, 2013  3:49 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Which bey is better Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF LW160BSF or Samurai Pegasus W105R2FSmile

Well... I'd say DK Dragooon:

- BSF is useful
- Dragooon is a top tier chrome wheel
- Only Left Spinning Zero-G Bey

Pegasis:
-R2F
-Chrome wheel is decent- not too good
Dark knight dragooon, it has a top tier chrome wheel, for every type(almost) and bsf, is a strange tip but has iys good qualities, samurai pegasus only has r2f
Is the Hyperblades Kreis Cygnus CW different from Takara-Tomy'S (besides recolor)?
I believe there is a small weight different Hasbro one is lighter. no different beside recolor and weight.
(Jun. 13, 2013  3:51 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2013  3:49 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Which bey is better Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF LW160BSF or Samurai Pegasus W105R2FSmile

Well... I'd say DK Dragooon:

- BSF is useful
- Dragooon is a top tier chrome wheel
- Only Left Spinning Zero-G Bey

Pegasis:
-R2F
-Chrome wheel is decent- not too good
Ok thanksSmile
Stamina clear wheels are normally preferred for being perfectly balanced and round, correct? So why are things like leone and horogium not used? Does it have something to do with weight or what?
Balance and external distribution primarily. Leone does see a little use in Asia, but it didn't do well in solo spins or comparatives done on here. Horogium is slightly uneven because of the details and the hole in it. And some CW's work better with the weight distributions of some wheels, etc. Some of it could just be little more than tradition, but if you've ever tried phantom aquario and then tried phantom cancer, you know the difference they can make.

Hope that makes sense etc - I'm half asleep so I'm not exactly with it at the moment.
Wait, but Aquario and Cancer are both top-tier clear wheels on Phantom right?
You're right and to put it bluntly it's because people didn't bother to test them properly.