Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(May. 23, 2013  12:36 AM)yt152430 Wrote: Do you even know what a star is or are you just talking out of your carp. The other guy was at least intelligent
Dude, you theory is wrong so stop before you get warned.

(May. 23, 2013  12:42 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Get a life dude
Try not to be so rude, you dont wanna get in trouble.
Sorry that i like to have good debates with people who actually know what they are talking about i wasnt trying to start some big problem

And also i have a very nice life so you should look at yourself
See were all friends(sorda friends) now so lets just drop the topic and agree to disagree.
If the duo fusion wheel is metal fury, hasbro is it still top tier defence? If it isn't which has better defence, american twisted fusion wheel or american non hyper duo fusion wheel
No, the hasbro Duo is definitely not top tier. And I think basalt would be better.
Which is best for defence, w105, 230, or d125? i normally would say 230 but it is outclassed and most people on "build me a combo " say it's way to tall for most beys to use good enough

Is it true that yhe difference between hasbro ( non hyper ) beys and japanese beys is basically that Hasbro doesn't give a flying carp about the fact that American bladers actually want to have a chance at being good and not let Japan be the only ones like that so they perpously make the fusion wheels ( which along energy rings imo is the most important part of a bey ) suck, then when metal fury came out and beys have spin tracks and performance tips that are unbelievably epic, with new features like th170, and tracks and tips combined that can change 2-3 ways like FGrin BGrin and all that other stuff They look at that stuff, and make the top tier fusion wheels suck donkey, then even they take the awesome tracks and tips and throw them in the garbadge and give us junk that made beyblades sucky back then- and now horrible now? Because when I try and describe " Hasbro Beyblade " That's really all I get...
in that concept, neither because re all outclassed (from what you said about 230) but 230 is good if you have a balanced bey, but I don't personally like it, I would choose D125 (I remark I said "personally")
(May. 23, 2013  1:39 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Which is best for defence, w105, 230, or d125? i normally would say 230 but it is outclassed and most people on "build me a combo " say it's way to tall for most beys to use good enough

(May. 23, 2013  1:57 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: in that concept, neither because re all outclassed (from what you said about 230) but 230 is good if you have a balanced bey, but I don't personally like it, I would choose D125 (I remark I said "personally")

Actually, I believe that 230 would be the best option. D125 is a low, Attack-oriented track, as well as W105. Also, I remember this thread that used 230 for defense use (if I recall correctly), and it did quite well.
(May. 23, 2013  2:12 AM)©oke Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  1:57 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: in that concept, neither because re all outclassed (from what you said about 230) but 230 is good if you have a balanced bey, but I don't personally like it, I would choose D125 (I remark I said "personally")

Actually, I believe that 230 would be the best option. D125 is a low, Attack-oriented track, as well as W105. Also, I remember this thread that used 230 for defense use (if I recall correctly), and it did quite well.

That's why I said personally, I know is better, but for some reason I don't like so tall tracks (my preference is 160/165 of height and from there, lower tracks)
For me lower tracks have worked better for defense types that are heavy
(May. 23, 2013  1:57 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: That's why I said personally, I know is better, but for some reason I don't like so tall tracks (my preference is 160/165 of height and from there, lower tracks)

Though next time, can you tell details like that? Even though you state it's your opinion, when a noob like me sees someone as strong and experienced as you say that you would much rather use d125 instead of 230, even though you state it's your opinion, it is very easy for us to beleive " If that guy rather would use d125, it must be way stronger then 230!". Just a heads up.
Is there a way to fix my BD it went off axis or something, it doesnt survive for long and wobbles alot
(May. 23, 2013  3:17 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  1:57 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: That's why I said personally, I know is better, but for some reason I don't like so tall tracks (my preference is 160/165 of height and from there, lower tracks)

Though next time, can you tell details like that? Even though you state it's your opinion, when a noob like me sees someone as strong and experienced as you say that you would much rather use d125 instead of 230, even though you state it's your opinion, it is very easy for us to beleive " If that guy rather would use d125, it must be way stronger then 230!". Just a heads up.

Yes, but I did a remark expressing that is personally, I don't like the way 230 can wobble if you don't use the right tip (that's one reason why I use E230 for my defense combo on my signature: MSF Revizer Wyvang E230RB -rubber ball is not the better for the job, I personally like it more- because it will land on the disk first) and I'm not that veteran either, I have less than a year here

(May. 23, 2013  3:19 AM)yt152430 Wrote: Is there a way to fix my BD it went off axis or something, it doesnt survive for long and wobbles alot

you should need a replacement for that part, but you will need the EXACT part and maybe it still wont be legal to do so, maybe searching for someone that has broken it's B : D but has that part of it in good condition)
So i could get a bearing to replace it but it would become illegal well i might just get a phantom orion because i didnt even have the full bey i got that thru trade but thanks
Has anyone done tests with Twin Ball?

Oh, and also has anyone done tests on polished defense?
Which has more stamina for an attack type, RF or R2F?
I think RF, but the difference is negligible, more because they are used to KO Stamina Beyblades
(May. 23, 2013  8:55 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Which has more stamina for an attack type, RF or R2F?

Too add onto what he said, RF/R2F have pretty bad stamina in general. If you want a defense/stamina rubber tip try: RSF, RDF(?), or RS.
(May. 23, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  8:55 PM)Samurai_Ifraid1 Wrote: Which has more stamina for an attack type, RF or R2F?

Too add onto what he said, RF/R2F have pretty bad stamina in general. If you want a defense/stamina rubber tip try: RSF, RDF(?), or RS.
Rubber tips in general don't have good stamina. and RSF, RDF, and RS, are pure defense tips.
(May. 23, 2013  9:45 PM)nupmuk Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

Rubber tips in general don't have good stamina. and RSF, RDF, and RS, are pure defense tips.
But they have the best stamina of their kind. RF and R2F have little to no stamina what so ever. The three tips I listed have more stamina then the other rubber ones. I was just suggesting the better rubber tips.
(May. 23, 2013  1:06 PM)nupmuk Wrote: Has anyone done tests with Twin Ball?

Oh, and also has anyone done tests on polished defense?
No one responded to mine yet.

(May. 23, 2013  9:47 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Too add onto what he said, RF/R2F have pretty bad stamina in general. If you want a defense/stamina rubber tip try: RSF, RDF(?), or RS.

You just restated what I said...?
You said RF and R2F don't have good stamina I said all rubber tips have bad stamina.

(May. 23, 2013  9:47 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 23, 2013  9:39 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Too add onto what he said, RF/R2F have pretty bad stamina in general. If you want a defense/stamina rubber tip try: RSF, RDF(?), or RS.
But they have the best stamina of their kind. RF and R2F have little to no stamina what so ever. The three tips I listed have more stamina then the other rubber ones. I was just suggesting the better rubber tips.
OK, I thought you were saying they had great stamina.

I have another question is W105 better than normal 105? I was wondering this because W145 is a good stamina part so what about W105?
there are test of both
I am wanting to enter a tournament but I am in mid America is there any that will be close or will I have to travel?
(May. 24, 2013  2:43 AM)Flame wolf king Wrote: I am wanting to enter a tournament but I am in mid America is there any that will be close or will I have to travel?

This topic is only about the Beyblade toys, but there are currently no tournaments in the centre of the United States, so it will depend on someone's initiative.
Samurai_Ifraid1
RF has more stamina. R2F is much more aggressive, and faster, resulting in less stamina.

nupmuk
There's really no big difference in performance. The small size of the wings makes whatever effect they would produce in theory is negligible and basically unnoticeable.