Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 14, 2013  4:21 PM)Cannon Wrote: Grey and Red version ? Did you mean both of them together, or separate ? If it's together, it doesn't exist.

The red/yellow one is called Brave.

EDIT: These are the available versions :
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA Limited (Blue and Silver Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF Brave Version (Red and Yellow Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF Legend Version (Blue and Black Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA First Place Prize (Gold and Blue Metal Wheel)
Mercury Anubius 85XF WBBA Second Place Prize (Silver and Purple Metal Wheel)

I believe that's all of them ..

I meant together, Uwik told me a Red and Grey Version called the Game Version existed when I asked a while back. Also I could've sworn in one of your pictures I saw one that fit the description... Maybe he was wrong and I'm going a little nuts Uncertain
Oh, that one was just never released, so it is usually never mentioned.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2uqn7g3&s=7
(Apr. 14, 2013  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, that one was just never released, so it is usually never mentioned.

Thanks for clearing that up. At least now I have one less Anubis to buy.
I'm not sure where to ask this but who would win MF-H reviser dragooon sa165(normal) ewd or MF-C death gasher sa165(normal) tb i dont want someone to say "i think reviser will win" i need tested proof, THX! Smile
Because I live in the USA, dont know much about the "Zero G" beyblades.

What are some good one? Not combos, but just some good zero g beyblades, one of every type if you can.

Thanks teague
Zero G beys are only good synchromed. For which you should buy, use the purchase consultation topic.
hey, I was wondering... which are the better chrome wheels to synchrom with Pegasis? (to expose its contact points)
(Apr. 15, 2013  5:52 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: hey, I was wondering... which are the better chrome wheels to synchrom with Pegasis? (to expose its contact points)

Gryph seems to be the best.

EDIT: Dragooon slightly as well.
(Apr. 14, 2013  5:17 PM)Yozzoy Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2013  5:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, that one was just never released, so it is usually never mentioned.

Thanks for clearing that up. At least now I have one less Anubis to buy.

Realistically speaking though, it's almost impossible to collect the Gold & Bronze ones, since they will never be in the market under normal condition.

The reason that the Silver one is in the market is because there's a factory recolor of the original one. Otherwise, you'd have to track down the actual winners who have won them in the past (which is less than 10 Grade 1 events around the world) and make an offer they can't refuse.
Are there any asian fan run sites which document the tournament prizes?
(Apr. 15, 2013  3:58 PM)Ultra Wrote: Are there any asian fan run sites which document the tournament prizes?

Personally, I used to keep up with the Japanese WBBA prizes. From G1 to G4, including parts recolors, all was sorted according to the months they were awarded.

Each country under Takara Tomy's distribution region had different prizes for different events. Although, most will be more or less similar, if you don't consider the dates they were publicized in Japan. Chinese speaking countries, like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macao, on rare occasions, will have unique prizes, like the Proto Quetz last year.

Anyway, my hard drive was completely wiped by mistake, and I was extremely discouraged, and kinda gave up on the whole ordeal.

To answer your question, the closest there is would be Blader Kids' site.
Never heard of it. You don't mean this do you:

http://www.geocities.jp/beyblade_beykids/

If not then can I have a link?
Well that sucks. Looking at that and comparing it to the plastics ones just shows how carp the prizes for the MFB tourneys are. Getting single parts recoloured is stupid. Also not sure why but it won't translate even though my web browser has no problem with their plastics and HMS site.
Hey Guys can someone help me with beybladebattles.com problem
everytime i create a custom top i deletes when i log back in in few hours
i dont know if this is normal or not but im pretty sure ive saved it and everything else i buy saves just not the tops, also when i try to create a new one it says ive created a duplicate but since it deletes i actually didnt make a duplicate
Thanks for any help!
I just realized I have Dragoon GT from a long time ago, but for whatever reason I painted over the AR in acrylic blue paint (I think its cuz the stickers all fell off and I was insanely bored as a 12 year old).

If I manage to scrape all that paint off and the AR was nice and clean but stickerless, how much do you think I can sell Dragoon GT for?
@IvancrowBB This is a thread for questions about the beyblade hobby. The WBO doesn't talk about beybladebattles.com much because of its inconsistency and unreliability.
Is the Nemesis part of Proto Nemesis plastic or metal I can't tell?
(Apr. 15, 2013  11:13 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Is the Nemesis part of Proto Nemesis plastic or metal I can't tell?

Proto is the metal wheel (Metal Part)
Nemesis X is the clear wheel (Plastic part)
Really, Proto looked platsic to me(but that's Hasbrofor you)!
(Apr. 16, 2013  12:53 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Really, Proto looked platsic to me(but that's Hasbrofor you)!

That was probably the lime green Spark FXs version. There is another "normal" Metal Fury version with accurate colors.
(Apr. 15, 2013  9:18 PM)alucardZ Wrote: I just realized I have Dragoon GT from a long time ago, but for whatever reason I painted over the AR in acrylic blue paint (I think its cuz the stickers all fell off and I was insanely bored as a 12 year old).

If I manage to scrape all that paint off and the AR was nice and clean but stickerless, how much do you think I can sell Dragoon GT for?

I would say 60-70.

But that question belongs in the Plastics Q&A.
Screwed up the AR in the process of stripping the paint Uncertain Shame..
Since December 1st, what new beyblades or other things (e.i launchers, stadiums etc.) have come out. Also, what are some new combos that are dominating the meta.
(Apr. 16, 2013  12:37 PM)NearLawliet1228 Wrote: Since December 1st, what new beyblades or other things (e.i launchers, stadiums etc.) have come out. Also, what are some new combos that are dominating the meta.

If you mean Takara-Tomy products, nothing. For Hasbro, you should read through the General Hasbro topic.

Read the Competitive MFB List for a few combos. There are some pretty decent-excellent combos in the Customizations section.