Ask a question, get an answer! #2

If I put L-Drago ll on the Meteo from ultimate meteo l-drago assault, would it still spin still? would it work the same as a normal meteo l-drago from metal masters... or would it work better?

(Mar. 30, 2013  1:12 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys! Where should I go if I want someone to test something for me that I don't own really, really quickly? Smile
i'm asuming you mean a bey. If you want it to be tested quickly, and you somehow have possesion of it, by the time it would take you to find that person, you could be done already. Hopefully you are borrowing it, but if it's stolen, the same thing applies. Please return it to the rightful blader if you did steal it. p.s. make sure it is in the exact same condition when your return it. and if you are borrowing it just ask them for more time.

How do you have a tag team battle? I think it is possible... but everytime i try I just end up knocking out my teamate and my enemy... as if it was a 1 on 1 on 1 on 1 instead of 2 on 2. ;p

Is 90 still a tier 1 performance tip?
(Mar. 29, 2013  9:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: Has a clear face bolt with no printing on it ever been released?
As in clear you mean like basalt horogiums face? If so ur closest choice would be Crash Escolpio 125JB from Random Booster Vol. 9.
What does "reattacking" mean? I was reading this article about w2d and i didn't understand what it meant.

ty
(Mar. 30, 2013  1:12 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Hey guys! Where should I go if I want someone to test something for me that I don't own really, really quickly? Smile

PM some of the members here who have Zero G beys with those parts. Look around to see who's an expert with Zero G, and just ask them to test it out for you.
(Mar. 30, 2013  2:16 AM)LMAO Wrote:

PM some of the members here who have Zero G beys with those parts. Look around to see who's an expert with Zero G, and just ask them to test it out for you.

Thanks! Smile
Is it worth it to get diablo nemesis?
(Mar. 30, 2013  1:35 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What does "reattacking" mean? I was reading this article about w2d and i didn't understand what it meant.

ty

... ~Mana~, do you care to fix this ?

There is really no such thing as "reattacking", that is just a very poor choice of word from someone who does not really understand this hobby. You should check out our own Fang Leone 130W²D draft :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fang-Leo...pid1076179

Cade Wrote:Is it worth it to get diablo nemesis?

That question belongs in the Purchase Consultation topic. Someone will answer you there.
Reattacking? Bahahahahaha, whoever added that must be high. I'll fix that now, thank you!

EDIT: Slight problem, it isn't from our Fang Leone article. I'll track it down though.
EDIT 2: Found and fixed; it was on the Spiral Fox TR145W2D article. Thank you!
Oh, really ? Damn, Themeeny7, you must have been looking on at least the tenth page of results on Google to find such an obscure place ...
Wow, haven't been on for 5 months. I'm just wondering if mercury Anubis is still worth anything since I left? (That red, black and yellow one, corocoro promo or something) because I wanna sell it since I don't play much anymore. Also are bb10 stadiums and zero g stadiums worth anything, as well as the Phoenix chrome wheel?
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:57 AM)TimelessOne Wrote: Wow, haven't been on for 5 months. I'm just wondering if mercury Anubis is still worth anything since I left? (That red, black and yellow one, corocoro promo or something) because I wanna sell it since I don't play much anymore. Also are bb10 stadiums and zero g stadiums worth anything, as well as the Phoenix chrome wheel?

dimsum2u sells it for 16.99 Great Britain Pounds, so you should be able to get at least twenty dollars for it.

Of course those stadiums are worth much, which is why they are legal for tournaments here.

There are just a few Chrome Wheels better at Attack than Phoenic, but otherwise it can be quite good. I have no idea how much someone would be willing to pay for it separately though.
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:44 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:07 PM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: is RSF better thanb CS

RSF is a pure Defense tip while CS offers nearly-similar defense and added Stamina as well.
So CS does have more applications than RSF.
However, both are top-tier Defense tips. So they both are quite good to have.
So they both are the same but Is their defense the same if so i would get the CS?
Anyway i just bought RSF and Which bottom is better for Reviser Reviser E230

Sorry I'm just so confused because i read somewhere in WBO that CS isn't worth getting.
Thanks
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:07 PM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: is RSF better thanb CS

RSF is a pure Defense tip while CS offers nearly-similar defense and added Stamina as well.
So they both are the same but Is their defense the same if so i would get the CS?

Sorry I'm just so confused because i read somewhere in WBO that CS isn't worth getting.
Thanks
(Mar. 30, 2013  6:52 AM)DiabloVirgo Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:07 PM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: is RSF better than CS

Thanks
Allow me to help, RSF provides more Defense, while CS proves more Balance between Stamina and Defense. Let's say RSF is %70 Defense and %30 stamina while CS is rather %60 Defense and %40 stamina.
I would say you made the right choice, because for Revizer Revizer E230 a RSF fits better than a CS because it can resist attacks better. CS is very good but some people have problems with the rubber and other things.
i bought Phantom orion b:d last week and why is the plastic core look's like it has a crack on it but it is new
Well, you probably received a damaged piece. Unhappy
Quote:i'm asuming you mean a bey. If you want it to be tested quickly, and you somehow have possesion of it, by the time it would take you to find that person, you could be done already. Hopefully you are borrowing it, but if it's stolen, the same thing applies. Please return it to the rightful blader if you did steal it. p.s. make sure it is in the exact same condition when your return it. and if you are borrowing it just ask them for more time.

What? Stole it? I already said I didn't have it. That's why I need someone else to test it for me. Smile
(Mar. 30, 2013  3:19 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Reattacking? Bahahahahaha, whoever added that must be high. I'll fix that now, thank you!

EDIT: Slight problem, it isn't from our Fang Leone article. I'll track it down though.
EDIT 2: Found and fixed; it was on the Spiral Fox TR145W2D article. Thank you!

It is also on the Divine something article on Beyblade Wikia.
(Mar. 29, 2013  4:10 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2013  3:43 PM)cjnarrotin Wrote: wat is the best spin track and performance tip for a stamina type

There are several good setups. 230 D/PD is one of my favorite. There is also W145 WD/BWD.

(Mar. 29, 2013  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Dark_Mousy- 230PD? How does that work? I am kinda curious to know that.
From what I know, PD is almost as wide as a WD. We don't use the latter on 230 due to Balance issues; then how can we use the former?

OK, so I asked that question in the Build Me a Combo #2 thread yesterday. Realizing it isn't exactly the right place for it, I came here.
Ryuga die in Metal Fury?

Tyson Kay e.t.c will ever come back with a new serie?
These questions do not belong here.
This is only for beyblade-related questions. Not anime related. Smile
how many zero g episodes are there?
There are 38 episodes in Zero-G so far..it is not known if there will be another season tho.
(Mar. 30, 2013  5:25 PM)bba generation Wrote: Ryuga die in Metal Fury?

Tyson Kay e.t.c will ever come back with a new serie?
(Mar. 30, 2013  5:40 PM)beymasters Wrote: how many zero g episodes are there?
(Mar. 30, 2013  5:57 PM)LMAO Wrote: There are 38 episodes in Zero-G so far..it is not known if there will be another season tho.

This thread is for the toyline. There is a Random Thoughts thread for that in the Anime and Manga section.
Q: is it illegal to put Non-Beyblade stuff on the launcher grip? IE: something heavy taped to it or key-chains, etc.
sorry if its a dumb question, i just really don't know.