Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Do you guys know if Hasbro is going to release spark fx or hyperblade double packs, if you know any please tell me what beys are in it. Thanks!
(Mar. 22, 2013  9:20 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Do you guys know if Hasbro is going to release spark fx or hyperblade double packs, if you know any please tell me what beys are in it. Thanks!

They did actually make regular Spark FX two packs, they're scarce right now...
No news on Hyperblade packs yet sadly.
Which walls on the BB-46 are legal for WBO Tornaments?
(Mar. 23, 2013  2:32 AM)Barreto Wrote: Which walls on the BB-46 are legal for WBO Tornaments?

I think any wall is OK, but it is really only the red floor that is legal.
What's wrong with the yellow floor on a BB-46?
(Mar. 23, 2013  3:23 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: What's wrong with the yellow floor on a BB-46?

The huge, flat Stamina Centre it has, hah. Refer to the Stamina Type BeyStadium.
I guess I understand, I don't like it, but I will comply. Though when you think about it BB-10's are all attack area which is kyptonite for my style of blading.
BeyStadium Attack Types are fair for all types though, that is the difference ...
Someone help! I just got a BB10 attack stadium from the Big Bang pegasis DX set (finally) but my tests aren't lining up. I watched some videos of flash orion GB145R2F vs. Death aquario BD145CS in a BB10, and flash won every time. I tried it, and Flash only won about once in every 10 battles. I tried some of my best attack types in my freind's BB10 (from the galaxy pegasis DX set) and they worked fine. Is the big bang pegasis dx set BB10 different? or am I just getting ridiculously unlucky over and over again? someone please help me!Unhappy
I don't know, I don't think it's the set. I seem to be flash impaired also.
(Mar. 24, 2013  11:54 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Someone help! I just got a BB10 attack stadium from the Big Bang pegasis DX set (finally) but my tests aren't lining up. I watched some videos of flash orion GB145R2F vs. Death aquario BD145CS in a BB10, and flash won every time. I tried it, and Flash only won about once in every 10 battles. I tried some of my best attack types in my freind's BB10 (from the galaxy pegasis DX set) and they worked fine. Is the big bang pegasis dx set BB10 different? or am I just getting ridiculously unlucky over and over again? someone please help me!Unhappy

I have the Galaxy Pegasus dx set attack stadium, and at first I was bad with Flash. But your case is different. Is there anything wrong with the stadium, like bumps, or cracks?
Well it's not just flash. Gryph balro W105R2F also seems to be defective. It can't beat Reviser^2 BD145RDF even once (and BD145 isn't even soaking any of the hits)! It's so wierd... and no, it's brand new! I just don't get it...
Since they are both Attack types, you may not be launching correctly. Since you need to do sliding shoot.
(Mar. 25, 2013  1:47 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Since they are both Attack types, you may not be launching correctly. Since you need to do sliding shoot.

Yes I am doing the sliding shoot. I usually only work with attack types, and I have hunted down and practiced every launch I can get my hands on over and over again for hours, so I'm pretty sure it's not my launch, but here's a video so you can check it. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUIqgO-1...e=youtu.be

Flash just couldn't win! I don't get it at all! This wasn't even RDF, I use CS. Flash is supposed to get a 60% win rate against reviser^2 BD145RDF. HELP!
Is it illegal to use regular face on zero g blades?
Is it illegal to print and use stickers because some of my rings and faces' stickers are erased
(Mar. 25, 2013  8:16 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Is it illegal to use regular face on zero g blades?
Is it illegal to print and use stickers because some of my rings and faces' stickers are erased

Yes, it is illegal to use a Regular Facebolt or a Metal Face Bolt on any Zero G beyblades as far as my knowledge goes. Doing so is mostly impossible and when done its a serious hazard to the Facebolt and the blader.

This is a bit of a grey area for me but I'll try my best, Stickers are allowed as long as they don't affect the weight of a part to a significant scale. And as per the rule book stickers are only permitted where the beys instruction indicate. I'd probably let a more senior member answer this question before you go ahead and attempt to make your own stickers.

Hope this helped
You are esentially all correct, Yozzoy. As long as light glue is used, that the stickers do not weigh more than necessary and that they do not cover a part of the Beyblade so that it would affect the performance, it is fine.
can anyone tell me what are the size of sticker sheet, because i wanna print some
(Mar. 25, 2013  7:41 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2013  1:47 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Since they are both Attack types, you may not be launching correctly. Since you need to do sliding shoot.

Yes I am doing the sliding shoot. I usually only work with attack types, and I have hunted down and practiced every launch I can get my hands on over and over again for hours, so I'm pretty sure it's not my launch, but here's a video so you can check it. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpUIqgO-1...e=youtu.be

Flash just couldn't win! I don't get it at all! This wasn't even RDF, I use CS. Flash is supposed to get a 60% win rate against reviser^2 BD145RDF. HELP!

It seems like you're pulling the handle towards you, rather then side to side like in the Sliding Shoot. That may be what's causing Flash/Balro to only make that initial hit and then circle around rather then consistently moving in the flower pattern and hitting Revizer. Other then that I don't see anything wrong.
Really? Hmmm... What exactly do you mean, and is it a big problem? 'Cause if it is, I would like to fix it before my next tourney. Thanks! Smile
When you launch the beyblade, you are supposed to pull the string to the right, instead of straight back.
So instead of this-
|
v
it should be more like this
--->
Sorry for the lame visual.
I pull it straight back and its easy but I look at what you said about pulling it to the right a could also work too, if you want to get more force look at the Sliding Shoot on Beychannel.
theblackdragon, I think your R2F is too new. When did you get it?
I think the same has ShinobuXD, even if the Sliding Shot isn't perfect its not normal to lose the flower pattern that easily, I have a worst launch than yours (a Banking shot i think its called) and I can do a better flower pattern with my LRF, so, just practice and it will be ok when it worns a little
The Hasbro 2 pack "Pegasus Storm Bringer" lists B-146E Cosmic Pegasus. It has a blue energy ring with green accents. The B-146 version is has a blue energy ring and a red highlighted, otherwise silver metal fusion wheel. What do the other versions (A-D?) look like and where do they come from? Thanks for the assistance.