Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 03, 2013  6:50 PM)ReploidZero Wrote: Are you straightening out your ripcords? A curved ripcord can damage the launcher, and weaken your launch strength.

Nope I'm not straightening them. I saw online that you have to put it in boiling water, but my parents might not let me use the stove. Is there any other way?
I actually just put mine in hot water in the sink for a while, then in cold as I straightened it, it worked pretty good.
Not boiling, just warm water from the sink. Or just straighten them on your own.
Edit: beaten by tri.
Is there any other techniques besides sliding shoot and aim launch?
Every time I look online I never see any other moves/techniques besides those two.
I really want to learn new techniques besides the old usual, so i'm just wondering if there's any others out there. Tell me if you know.
(Mar. 03, 2013  6:35 PM)christj Wrote: Also, why do my beyblade launchers sometimes stop working. They will launch so horribly even beys with great stamina run out of stamina the moment they leave the launcher, and when you click the bey instead of a giant CLICK! CLICK! It makes the sound f a *shhhh* and a quiet click at the same time. What is this and how do i stop it?

Do you mean when you turn the bey on the prongs so u get the click noise? Don't do that, it will wear down the launchers gears and will lead to strength being lost.
No , I think they mean that when you click the bey one the launcher ...
And to be honest , it's never made much difference for me ...
I have a hasbro staduim (pegasus thunder whip) my rubber sharp tip (rs) really sucks. i know its suppose to have low stamina and only to be used agaisnt attack types. When i look at other videos on grand cetus it spins more then mine does. I have a modified ripcord launcher. Took out a few parts to imrpove launchers power. E
Which is the Triple Battle Type Beystadium which is legal for WBO tournaments? Pictures would be appreciated.
(Mar. 03, 2013  10:31 PM)Infernoblader Wrote: I have a hasbro staduim (pegasus thunder whip) my rubber sharp tip (rs) really sucks. i know its suppose to have low stamina and only to be used agaisnt attack types. When i look at other videos on grand cetus it spins more then mine does. I have a modified ripcord launcher. Took out a few parts to imrpove launchers power. E

You should check your posts when you post them, because it can be less clear what you ask or say

For RS, like you said, is only for Defense beyblades, the problem you might have is your combo or your ripcord can be broken (the "teeth" of the ripcord), the "improvement" is illegal, if you want to keep it that way it's you own business, but keep it in mind
Also, a reason that other videos show Grand Cetus spinning longer is that they may be using a String Launcher, which has a lot more power than a Hasbro Ripcord Launcher.
(Mar. 03, 2013  11:08 PM)Barreto Wrote: Which is the Triple Battle Type Beystadium which is legal for WBO tournaments? Pictures would be appreciated.
I own it, and I can post a pic later. Smile
(Mar. 03, 2013  6:53 PM)christj Wrote: Nope I'm not straightening them. I saw online that you have to put it in boiling water, but my parents might not let me use the stove. Is there any other way?

Hello,

We actually have a very good Lesson on our Youtube BeyChannel to learn the perfect technique :

(Mar. 03, 2013  7:29 PM)christj Wrote: Is there any other techniques besides sliding shoot and aim launch?
Every time I look online I never see any other moves/techniques besides those two.
I really want to learn new techniques besides the old usual, so i'm just wondering if there's any others out there. Tell me if you know.

Of course, there are a few of them, here are just a few of them :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Techniques

And this is not even counting the multiple Launching Techniques you can do in Zero-G Stadiums, which are much more diverse :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Project-...Techniques

(Mar. 03, 2013  11:08 PM)Barreto Wrote: Which is the Triple Battle Type Beystadium which is legal for WBO tournaments? Pictures would be appreciated.

I think you can see it in this video from Blitz :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid471397
(Mar. 03, 2013  11:56 PM)MBF1 Wrote:
I own it, and I can post a pic later. Smile
Just to clarify I know Kai-V posted a video about it, but I wanted to post a picture of a side by side comparison with a BB-10 and the fact it exists on a gold color. Smile

[Image: img2057g.jpg]
i heard of something called lad and i dont know what it means can someone tell me what lad stands for please?
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:04 AM)beyblade1324 Wrote: i heard of something called lad and i dont know what it means can someone tell me what lad stands for please?

U mean L.A.D. Idk either
I believe it stands for life after death. Can't give a good defenition though.
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:15 AM)Shaun the Sheep Wrote: I believe it stands for life after death. Can't give a good defenition though.

Yeah that's it thanks
Life After Death. My recommendation is that if you want to understand beyblade, read almost everything on beywiki.(The plastic beyblade articles are of great help to understanding the facets of beyblade. They are a great help to a beginner.)
Why is Duo Uranus so useful?
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:26 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why is Duo Uranus so useful?

We have a whole article on Duo Uranus and why it is useful on Beywiki, so look no further than here :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...anus_230WD
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:59 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2013  5:26 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why is Duo Uranus so useful?

We have a whole article on Duo Uranus and why it is useful on Beywiki, so look no further than here :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...anus_230WD

I did read that before but let me specify how can a 4D Beyblade counter Zero-G combos?
Is figuring out how a perfect circle with well balanced, externally distributed weight can beat a bumpy, relatively poorly balanced synchrome really that hard?
(Mar. 04, 2013  6:30 PM)th!nk Wrote: Is figuring out how a perfect circle with well balanced, externally distributed weight can beat a bumpy, relatively poorly balanced synchrome really that hard?

Just asking a question no need to get lippy with me.
whats with the beypoints, and what do they do? plus, i love my ray striker to death, but it can't beat my L Drago Destructor, mainly because of how its launched...Help?