Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 07, 2013  10:09 PM)Time Wrote: any idea on the product code of this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...20ccc162b6?

Most SonoKong products, especially special sets from them, have no product code.
Does SonoKong have a Archer Gargole by itself? I know TT has it in the Random Boosters, but usually SonoKong has it separately.
Yes, I believe I saw they released as a starter. I believe so that is.
Is this it? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/ZERO-G-BeyBlade-A...3451wt_906

I hope it's legit, I need to get one ASAP.
Of course, since it has TAKARA-TOMY's logo on it ...
YES! It's way more cheaper/easier then trying to get it in the random boosters. I already bought two Random Booster Vol. 2 and got Shinobi Orojya 160WSF both times Tired haha, thanks Kai-V!
A quick question about custom beys and tournament legality.

Is a fusion wheel combination like Diablo/Basalt Nemesis considered tournament legal? Basalt just fits so nicely into half the Diablo wheel, and makes such a heavy Bey Smile
(Mar. 08, 2013  4:08 PM)rkalajian Wrote: A quick question about custom beys and tournament legality.

Is a fusion wheel combination like Diablo/Basalt Nemesis considered tournament legal? Basalt just fits so nicely into half the Diablo wheel, and makes such a heavy Bey Smile

Sadly not, and I've wanted to use it forever. Its a fun fusion of the fusion wheels. (bad humor)Words
Does WF or XF make a decent substitute for GF?
Now, I'm no expert on GF but from what I've picked up, neither of them have the speed, stamina, nor LAD that GF does, so I would say no. I may be wrong though.
Hades Kerbecs and Gravity Perseus/Destroyer with metal faces are legal in WBO tournaments right?
(Mar. 08, 2013  10:23 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hades Kerbecs and Gravity Perseus/Destroyer with metal faces are legal in WBO tournaments right?

Of course, unless they are not modded, it's fine.
(Mar. 08, 2013  10:23 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hades Kerbecs and Gravity Perseus/Destroyer with metal faces are legal in WBO tournaments right?

Any bey with MF's are legal .
What makes Flash one of the best, most competitive metal attack wheels?
Whats the average spin time for a Hasbro "Burn" metal wheel? I've been looking at my old (Non competitive) parts and started wondering.
(Mar. 09, 2013  3:05 AM)A Wrote: What makes Flash one of the best, most competitive metal attack wheels?

We have a Beywiki article draft which basically explains it :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-126-F...pid1083311

(Mar. 09, 2013  3:33 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Whats the average spin time for a Hasbro "Burn" metal wheel? I've been looking at my old (Non competitive) parts and started wondering.

I would say approximately three minutes, but it always depends on people's launch, because some can barely do four minutes with Duo anyway, yet Duo greatly outclasses Burn.
Which is generally better, a Launcher Rubber or a BeyLauncher Suspension?
(Mar. 09, 2013  4:26 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Which is generally better, a Launcher Rubber or a BeyLauncher Suspension?
I recommend the launcher rubber.
(Mar. 09, 2013  4:26 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Which is generally better, a Launcher Rubber or a BeyLauncher Suspension?

I think they generally offer the same advantage, it is just a matter of personal preference.

It's definitely the bladers opinion, because the suspension is plastic and the Launcher Rubber is rubber, and it has a lot more grip.
Yes, thats what Kai-V said. Whichever you like best or feels best to you.
Do they make beyblade launchers that don't use rip cords or strings? Such as a trigger mechanism? I have twins, one has autism and one doesn't but they both love beyblade. My autistic son can't really work the rip cord or string so he just watches on the side. I'm wondering if there is any launcher that uses a crank with release.
(Mar. 09, 2013  3:12 PM)Mctwins Wrote: Do they make beyblade launchers that don't use rip cords or strings? Such as a trigger mechanism? I have twins, one has autism and one doesn't but they both love beyblade. My autistic son can't really work the rip cord or string so he just watches on the side. I'm wondering if there is any launcher that uses a crank with release.

Your in luck! It isn't too powerful, but the wind and shoot launcher. Just load the bey, turn it a few times, and press the trigger!
Does Thunder and Libra (Pre-HWS) work the same?