Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I'm entirely certain he means the scuffs caused by rubber tips, which are quite prevalent...
(Feb. 28, 2013  11:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2013  10:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Okay, so if I were to want to host a MFB tourney, but BEFORE 4D, could I do that?

No, not to mention that almost everyone has access to at least Hasbro's Hyperblades right now ...

I'm just asking, I thought it'd be interesting, thank you though Smile
what are the best defense performance tips from both series D and B?
RDF from Death Quetzacoatl and RB from Jade Jupiter
(Mar. 01, 2013  9:04 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: what are the best defense performance tips from both series D and B?

You want the best from each ? Basically, I could answer RB and RDF ?
It really depends on the combo. WD is usually best for defense (i think), and depending on the combo, both MB and RB are good, though RB has the most raw defense.
Edit: Beaten by Kai-V, and I forgot about RDF.
(Mar. 01, 2013  9:08 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: It really depends on the combo. WD is usually best for defense (i think), and depending on the combo, both MB and RB are good, though RB has the most raw defense.
Edit: Beaten by Kai-V, and I forgot about RDF.

Just to make it clear, the MB combo was a balance type (Duo 230MB) and WD is for 145-height based stamina, RDF is top tier for defense
Also, D and SD are top tier for stamina for tracks 170 and above.
WHATS THE NAME OF THE NEXT SERIES AFTER ZERO G
(Mar. 02, 2013  3:17 AM)edesen smith123 Wrote: WHATS THE NAME OF THE NEXT SERIES AFTER ZERO G

no one knows yet
Edit: Now one "Here" Knows
Hey, Which chrome wheels are top tier for Stamina? (I think they are Killerken and Genbull, without counting Dragooon because is mostly for its spin equalizer ability, but i want to know if there is another one)

Thanks
Is there a way to make Metal Sharp's balance better?
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:00 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Is there a way to make Metal Sharp's balance better?

Step 1. Take Metal Sharp
Step 2. Go to Bin
Step 3. Put Metal Sharp in Bin
Step 4. Use or buy a tip that doesn't suck because anything that makes Metal Sharp not ridiculously unstable is illegal.
Haha, th!nk is absolutely right actually. I only use my MS for launcher tests or to make the hole in the RF wider again.
And your RF is illegal because you tampered withnthe shape of it.
Anyone know how to fix a rev up? I was using it, and the string wouldn't retract, I took it apart, but no luck...
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:00 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Is there a way to make Metal Sharp's balance better?

Step 1. Take Metal Sharp
Step 2. Go to Bin
Step 4. Use or buy a tip that doesn't suck because anything that makes Metal Sharp not ridiculously unstable is illegal.

Won't it work with W105,W145,DF145 or something like this because MS is my only stamina performance tip
(Mar. 02, 2013  4:35 PM)DeathAquario Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2013  12:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Step 1. Take Metal Sharp
Step 2. Go to Bin

Won't it work with W105,W145,DF145 or something like this because MS is my only stamina performance tip

It isn't good at all, terrible balance.
Does Darkhelm have the same stamina capabilities as Hades?
Is Flash able to compete with wheels like Blitz and Variares in terms of attacks combinations?
Yes it can , in fact it is generally better than Blitz ...
Is there a way to "train" in beyblade? I want to prepare for big matches, but besides just battling I don't know any other way xD. How do you guys train?
There are videos on youtube (some of members of the WBO and one of the WBO) explaining how to lunch beyblades more effectively
Also, why do my beyblade launchers sometimes stop working. They will launch so horribly even beys with great stamina run out of stamina the moment they leave the launcher, and when you click the bey instead of a giant CLICK! CLICK! It makes the sound f a *shhhh* and a quiet click at the same time. What is this and how do i stop it?
Are you straightening out your ripcords? A curved ripcord can damage the launcher, and weaken your launch strength.