Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 23, 2013  11:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  10:58 PM)MessiBeyblade Wrote: Oh wow well i was trying to sell Mercury Anubis.. yet noone responded..so how would i be able to sell this beyblade. due to the fact that im not a BIG fan of beyblades like i used to be.

Ebay?

well not really cause i want to sell on World Beyblade cause i don't have a Ebay account
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:01 AM)MessiBeyblade Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  11:00 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  10:58 PM)MessiBeyblade Wrote: Oh wow well i was trying to sell Mercury Anubis.. yet noone responded..so how would i be able to sell this beyblade. due to the fact that im not a BIG fan of beyblades like i used to be.

Ebay?

well not really cause i want to sell on World Beyblade cause i don't have a Ebay account

Oh sorry then not sure
(Feb. 24, 2013  12:01 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2013  11:53 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Can you use a Metal Fight Beyblade launcher with a Zero G bey?

Yes Grin

Thanks! Grin
Is MF-M L-Drago Guardian (Hasbro) S130XF any good?
I have another question, can a zero g metal stone face work on a regular metal fight bey?
If Takara stops making new Beyblades after Zero G, about how much longer does the metagame have before it halts?
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:32 AM)Catalyst Wrote: If Takara stops making new Beyblades after Zero G, about how much longer does the metagame have before it halts?

Not very long. Hopefully, they will make another new series after Zero-G in like 3 years time. And the sad part is, I think Takara Tomy is done for Zero-G, since no updates have happened on the series continuing for a second season Unhappy
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:32 AM)Catalyst Wrote: If Takara stops making new Beyblades after Zero G, about how much longer does the metagame have before it halts?

IMO it will probably come to a halt in summer more or less, after the Top Tier Combos are sorted out since we currently have no Top Tier Attack nor Balance Combo Zero-G Combos for the BB-10 and from what I've read we still don't have a complete list for Competitive Combos in the Zero-G format.
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:39 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Not very long. Hopefully, they will make another new series after Zero-G in like 3 years time. And the sad part is, I think Takara Tomy is done for Zero-G, since no updates have happened on the series continuing for a second season Unhappy

I agree. They left it open for season 2, but they didn't take it.I have a bad feeling that Zero G is done and over. I'm hoping in a few years (2-3) they make a new system or something, to get Beyblade going again.
Phantom Orion BGrin won't sping longer than 2/3 minutes... Any idea why?
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:43 AM)[deleted] Wrote: Phantom Orion BGrin won't sping longer than 2/3 minutes... Any idea why?

If it's Takara, it could be a bad mold.
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:43 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:39 AM)LMAO Wrote:

I agree. They left it open for season 2, but they didn't take it.I have a bad feeling that Zero G is done and over. I'm hoping in a few years (2-3) they make a new system or something, to get Beyblade going again.

Well that's a shame. Kind of a bad time to join the metagame haha. At least I can focus on collecting and testing until the inevitable metagame halt. I do hope they continue though.
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:44 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2013  1:43 AM)[deleted] Wrote: Phantom Orion BGrin won't sping longer than 2/3 minutes... Any idea why?

If it's Takara, it could be a bad mold.

Hasbro
Catalyst Wrote:Well that's a shame. Kind of a bad time to join the metagame haha. At least I can focus on collecting and testing until the inevitable metagame halt. I do hope they continue though.

Once the current incarnation Beyblade ends, we might eventually get to the point where we have a good general idea of what the 'best' combos/parts are, but there will never be a point when we have nothing to talk about and/or test. There's just too many variables in a game like Beyblade to make any definitive conclusions.

The greatest proof of this is the fact that there are still things we are discovering about the original series! Since we spurred interest in the series with HMS & Plastics Remembrance Day a few years back, the testing th!nk and others have done and the discoveries they've made since then has been astounding. I don't doubt it'll be similar with MFB, and I'm sure it won't take too long for them to reboot the series anyways.
Plus, really, saying that discussion of the Zero-G metagame will not last much longer is a huge understatement. With Synchrom implying having two of the same Chrome Wheels sometimes and trying one not only at the top but also at the Bottom of a Synchrom creates multiple areas that might not even have been explored yet.

And this is only talking about Zero-G parts in the standard metagame inside an Attack Type BeyStadium : the domain of Zero-G Stadiums is far untested yet, and it will take a very long while to fully understand what a non-amateur/shy metagame is like.
Okay so I kinda lost interest in the zero-g series & took a break from thr beyblade world. But the series has finished already? I read around the forum about how no further series/beys have been announced. So is it most likely that beyblade is finished for now? Or are there any rumours of another series that I've missed? I know it's probably starting to lose popularity in Japan since its been brought back for a few years now
2 Questions; if there are other parts that are still good but not top tier, why isnt there a second and third tier list? In stamina and balance in what tier is the Leone clear wheel?
(Feb. 24, 2013  4:06 AM)RyomaEchizen Wrote: Okay so I kinda lost interest in the zero-g series & took a break from thr beyblade world. But the series has finished already? I read around the forum about how no further series/beys have been announced. So is it most likely that beyblade is finished for now? Or are there any rumours of another series that I've missed? I know it's probably starting to lose popularity in Japan since its been brought back for a few years now

It is unclear. Hasbro might very well carry on Beyblade without TAKARA-TOMY, but it is true that the latter company has not really showed any sign of continuation lately. We will all find it out one day.

(Feb. 24, 2013  4:12 AM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: 2 Questions; if there are other parts that are still good but not top tier, why isnt there a second and third tier list? In stamina and balance in what tier is the Leone clear wheel?

It is rather difficult to separate into second- versus third-tier lists. Plus, in Metal Fight Beyblade, the level of 'outclassing' can be very huge. For instance, you might consider Basalt to be decent, second-tier, but if you use it in a tournament in an area that is not super new and unexperienced, then there is no point in using it at all, it will barely get you anywhere in the event.
@ Kai v: good point thanks for the taking the time to answer
Is it legal to get two of the same metal wheels, one TT and one Hyperblades, like Flash, and swap the metal frame/core together? So like a TT metal frame and a Hyperblades core?
Hi can some one please post me a link where i can watch beyblade metal fury episodes 19+ in english...all over youtube its french or jap,and i aint gonna waste time learning
either language just to find out theres obviously english versoins somewhere..
if anyone can help with this that would be great.
LMK thanks
(Feb. 24, 2013  7:49 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Is it legal to get two of the same metal wheels, one TT and one Hyperblades, like Flash, and swap the metal frame/core together? So like a TT metal frame and a Hyperblades core?

Technically yes, it is legal.

(Feb. 24, 2013  8:47 AM)RYouga Wrote: Hi can some one please post me a link where i can watch beyblade metal fury episodes 19+ in english...all over youtube its french or jap,and i aint gonna waste time learning
LMK thanks

I believe those episodes are not even broadcast yet, which is why you cannot find them ... Anyway, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.
(Feb. 24, 2013  8:47 AM)RYouga Wrote: Hi can some one please post me a link where i can watch beyblade metal fury episodes 19+ in english...all over youtube its french or jap,and i aint gonna waste time learning
LMK thanks

I believe those episodes are not even broadcast yet, which is why you cannot find them ... Anyway, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.
[/quote]

Here's the link for it on Youtube, it came out on Saturday night Grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQK1qOm5ag
And its good quality too!
i need help, my Gigaflat broke and i dont know how to fix it without damaging it...Should i super glue but would it mess up everything