Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 07, 2013  4:32 PM)keithoinkz Wrote: I'm using the one that comes with dragoon.

The problem was my saramanda metal stone face doesn't fit well with revizer dragoon but with my revizer saramanda combo its fine.

My MSF from Gryph does the same thing. What happened with mine is that the metal part is starting to come loose from the plastic part. Mine used to only tighten well if I am using two of the thicker Chrome Wheels (like Revizer, Saramanda, etc.). If I had even one of the thinner Chrome Wheels (Orojya, Genbull, etc.) they will be loose and rattle/wobble. Now it has got to the point where it won't tighten any of them down well.
is it normal for youre bey to stop spining but still be standing?
Depends on the Bottom. If you are using something like XF, or GF, then yes.
It must be either really worn down or the rubber extends further than the plastic part.
Hello,

A week ago I accidentally broke my L-Drago ripcord while it was in another launcher. The broken ripcord stuck in there so I had to open the launcher to take it out. I don't know how to properly assembly the launcher back (it keeps spinning when I launch a beyblade) so please help me.

Thanks.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ElUV4FCL2I

This might help you, youtube is full of videos about fixing launchers, if this isn't your launcher, just search the one you want to repair
Is the combo Wing Befall GB145CS a good defense combo
(Feb. 08, 2013  11:58 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: Is the combo Wing Befall GB145CS a good defense combo

It would be better if you changed GB145 to BD145 and changed Befowl (Befall) to Aquario, Bull, Cancer (Gasher), Cygnus, or Hades. Wing could also be used in a defence custom like Wing _____ R145RDF. I believe it is better than BD145CS.
(Feb. 08, 2013  1:37 PM)DJDoo Wrote: Hello,

A week ago I accidentally broke my L-Drago ripcord while it was in another launcher. The broken ripcord stuck in there so I had to open the launcher to take it out. I don't know how to properly assembly the launcher back (it keeps spinning when I launch a beyblade) so please help me.

Thanks.
If what you are saying is what I'm thinking, that is actually beneficial to the launcher. It helps give you a better launch.
Can someone give me the weight of Gladiator? I want to make an experiment with crystal wheels (not for competitive use) but I need it

Thanks!
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:20 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can someone give me the weight of Gladiator? I want to make an experiment with crystal wheels (not for competitive use) but I need it

Thanks!

Beywiki, yo.

Gladiator: 5g
Bahamdia: 29g
SP230: 7g
GF: 0.8g
Is MF-H Basalt ___ D125MF considered as a a destabalizer
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:32 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:20 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can someone give me the weight of Gladiator? I want to make an experiment with crystal wheels (not for competitive use) but I need it

Thanks!

Beywiki, yo.

Gladiator: 5g
Bahamdia: 29g
SP230: 7g
GF: 0.8g

Sorry! see everyone's weight at the Crystal Wheel list article except Gladiator's and I didn't think about looking there (fool me)

Thanks!

EDIT: It doesn't appear at the article either! (or at least for me)
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:40 AM)HDSK Wrote: Is MF-H Basalt ___ D125MF considered as a a destabalizer

Can it destabalize? If yes, then it obviously is one. The combo you have also told could be considered an Anti-Attack custom.
(Feb. 09, 2013  3:17 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:40 AM)HDSK Wrote: Is MF-H Basalt ___ D125MF considered as a a destabalizer

Can it destabalize? If yes, then it obviously is one. The combo you have also told could be considered an Anti-Attack custom.

Nice but im need to do some (PriVATE) test
What is the best replacement for Cygnus?
(Feb. 09, 2013  5:29 AM)Barreto Wrote: What is the best replacement for Cygnus?

Eh, I guess it would be Hades. But IIRC Cancer is at the top for Stamina.
Cygnus has shown that it is the top for stamina with Phantom and Duo, Hades is a close second.
Is there any reason to chose Beat over Flash?
I like them both and i cant decide
(Feb. 09, 2013  10:06 AM)Lynx 33 Wrote: Is there any reason to chose Beat over Flash?
I like them both and i cant decide
If you're talking about performance, one is on the competitive combinations list, whilst the other isn't - that should tell you plenty.
If you're talking about purchases, use purchase consultation, though what I said above pretty much covers it for the wheels themselves.

(Feb. 09, 2013  6:59 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Cygnus has shown that it is the top for stamina with Phantom and Duo, Hades is a close second.

99% sure Cancer did slightly better than cygnus on Phantom, and Hades hasn't had sufficient comparatives done, or at least hadn't last I checked, so it really cannot be ranked any more than saying "it is one of the better CW's for Stamina" though I do recall Ingulit liked it a whole lot on Phantom.

EDIT: Perhaps I was wrong about this (Kujikato PM'd me with some evidence and I can't find the cygnus-cancer comparatives I recalled), though it's certainly not clear which is better (out of the three, even) due to lack of enough tests and enough direct comparatives. Given how closely matched the three are though, I would suggest people do some testing or solo spins of their own, because part-to-part variation is likely to make it a case of "Your Mileage May Vary" (not to mention that the best CW might depend on the combo itself!)
hey, does anyone know if tamara tomy is going to make a new beyblade season, or what it is?
(Feb. 09, 2013  2:09 PM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: hey, does anyone know if tamara tomy is going to make a new beyblade season, or what it is?

We do not have any information about it for the moment. You can be assured that we would be the first site to get those crispy details if there are ever any.
What would happen if you spun fusion hades to the left while it is in defense mode? Just out of curiosity.
(Feb. 09, 2013  4:28 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: What would happen if you spun fusion hades to the left while it is in defense mode? Just out of curiosity.

You would be disqualified.