Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 02, 2013  7:56 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: ok thanks and Is MF-H better then MF-M in the combo duo_230d

Stamina types are supposed to be light so MF-M would work better. MF-F would work too.
so what should I use MF-F or MF-M ??/
(Feb. 02, 2013  8:00 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: so what should I use MF-F or MF-M ??/

MF-F is pretty much better because it's lighter and would provide more stamina.
ok thanks a lot
Lighter faces were considered better of course, but since the sheer weight of synchroms took over, its wiser to keep things heavy...
Best is to have him redirected to the Beywiki article. Smile
so you mean that I should put the mf-h or the mf-m
Im almost sure the answer to this is no, but here it goes. If I buy 8 Random Boosters of one Volume, is it guaranteed I will get the prized Beyblade?
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Im almost sure the answer to this is no, but here it goes. If I buy 8 Random Boosters of one Volume, is it guaranteed I will get the prized Beyblade?

It's not guaranteed ... As every time you buy one, the chances revert back to 1/8. Purchase the full set, it's cheaper and you don't have to work your chances.
Correct me if I'm wrong but rapidity is not the legitimate Chinese beyblade manfufacturer as their website claims, is it?
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:57 AM)Time Wrote: Correct me if I'm wrong but rapidity is not the legitimate Chinese beyblade manfufacturer as their website claims, is it?

No, they're fake.
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:55 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2013  1:52 AM)Barreto Wrote: Im almost sure the answer to this is no, but here it goes. If I buy 8 Random Boosters of one Volume, is it guaranteed I will get the prized Beyblade?

It's not guaranteed ... As every time you buy one, the chances revert back to 1/8. Purchase the full set, it's cheaper and you don't have to work your chances.

Even if you do purchase the full set, it's not guaranteed that you will get all of the Beyblades possible. For example, I purchased a full set of Zero-G RBV3 and their contents were 4 Bandid Killerken, 3 Shinobi Genbull, and 1 Pirates Phoenic. It's really just the luck of the draw.
I meant as in buying the full set in which the seller confirms that all the Beyblade's contained are all the blades from the booster, if you understand what I mean ...

Like this:
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TAKARA-TOMY-Z...dbe&_uhb=1
In G-Revolution, what grip did Kai use? I want to know so I can order the right one.
(Feb. 02, 2013  8:22 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: so you mean that I should put the mf-h or the mf-m

I'd say MF-H. Technically, it isn't the best to use; but the extreme weights of synchrom make it a necessity...
Could anyone tell me which is the best Pegasus blade to buy ?
(Feb. 03, 2013  5:56 PM)Einstein MS Wrote: In G-Revolution, what grip did Kai use? I want to know so I can order the right one.

I believe this question goes in the Beyblade Anime & Manga Questions topic. Be sure to ask which grip (Plastic or HMS) he's using, also.

(Feb. 03, 2013  11:00 PM)Rhysallatt98 Wrote: Could anyone tell me which is the best Pegasus blade to buy ?

If I'm not mistaken, this goes in the Purchase Consultation thread. But to answer your question, any Pegasis with a variation of RF is great to buy. If I were you I'd get Galaxy Pegasis. It comes with Pegasis II and R²F. But really, any is your choice.
This might be an easy question to answer, but how can you find out the mold on a BGrin? For example, where does it say mold A4 on the BGrin? I'm trying to find out what mold my BGrin is.
(Feb. 03, 2013  11:26 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: This might be an easy question to answer, but how can you find out the mold on a BGrin? For example, where does it say mold A4 on the BGrin? I'm trying to find out what mold my BGrin is.

It's on the free spinning tip
This is a probably dumb question, but what does it mean a user has a light grey username?
Search the Questions about the WBO thread for that answer.
(Feb. 04, 2013  4:24 AM)Tri Wrote: Search the Questions about the WBO thread for that answer.
Ok, thanks for the info.
Why does the Attack and Balance set go for so much less than the Stamina and Defence Sunchrom DX set? I've seen the attack and balance for more than $10 USD cheaper.
I think is because of Killerken and Wyvang that are more demanded (come on, the wyvang discussion test really many combos and killerken because is good and cheaper this way)

Also has a E230, SB, 160, EDS
What's the best use for duo is it in stamina,defence or balance ???

EDIT: My 400th post XD
(Feb. 04, 2013  4:41 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: What's the best use for duo is it in stamina,defence or balance ???

We have a Beywiki article on Duo Uranus 230WD ...