Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Does anyone know is shogun steel is going to be good or bad
And when they release
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:24 PM)WorldOfBeyblade Wrote: Does anyone know is shogun steel is going to be good or bad
And when they release

It is Zero-G, so we already know that it will be good unless Hasbro messes up this series and system. Also, as always, Hasbro has no release dates, and we do not know anything about how or what they are going to release inside the "Shogun Steel" line.
What is the best thing to use when cleaning a bb-10
Most people generally use a wet cloth, haha!
It kinda depends on the kind of "stains" you wish to clean. If its regular dust and stuff, don't go beyond using a regular wet cloth.
Hello again, I wish to host a beyblade panel at my local anime con and was wondering what are the most important pieces of information I should bring up and where to locate these pieces of info (assuming they're obscure or not on the wiki).

And another unrelated question, what's the general consensus on Eternal WD and Eternal Defence, are they considered direct upgrades from their non Eternal counter parts?
Thanks in advance!
Just wondering are these stadium legal for HMS and Plastic tournament?

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.vie...0804527872
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:37 PM)Stars Wrote: Just wondering are these stadium legal for HMS and Plastic tournament?

This is a dead link.
(Jan. 27, 2013  9:09 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:37 PM)Stars Wrote: Just wondering are these stadium legal for HMS and Plastic tournament?

This is a dead link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c294d5154
How do I get a wbba passport like how bbg did

â–º 2:28â–º 2:28
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeoOfzr3MQ
Aug 17, 2011 - Uploaded by BeybladeGeeks
BBG WBBA Passes by Takara Tomy stay updated!: http://facebook.com/OMGBBG OFFICIAL BBG ...
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:46 AM)Time Wrote: what does BBP stand for?
Big Bang Pegasis, or Beyblade PSP, if you're referring to the Vulcan Horuseus that comes with the DS game.
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:11 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, I wish to host a beyblade panel at my local anime con and was wondering what are the most important pieces of information I should bring up and where to locate these pieces of info (assuming they're obscure or not on the wiki).

And another unrelated question, what's the general consensus on Eternal WD and Eternal Defence, are they considered direct upgrades from their non Eternal counter parts?
Thanks in advance!

You would need to be more specific about the "pieces of information". Are you referring to things you are supposed to say to try to 'sell' Beyblade to an authority so that they will consider it ... ?

(Jan. 28, 2013  12:37 AM)Omegapegasis Wrote: How do I get a wbba passport like how bbg did

â–º 2:28â–º 2:28
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jeoOfzr3MQ
Aug 17, 2011 - Uploaded by BeybladeGeeks
BBG WBBA Passes by Takara Tomy stay updated!: http://facebook.com/OMGBBG OFFICIAL BBG ...

Those are just Hong Kong collectibles by Mani Limited. You can probably easily send in a form to Mani Limited if you live in Hong Kong, with a piece of paper where you have written all your details as well as glued a photograph of you, and they simply add it inside a sort of 'passport' ...
Is it okay to paint your beyblades? If so what paint can and should be used?
(Jan. 28, 2013  4:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:11 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hello again, I wish to host a beyblade panel at my local anime con and was wondering what are the most important pieces of information I should bring up and where to locate these pieces of info (assuming they're obscure or not on the wiki).

You would need to be more specific about the "pieces of information". Are you referring to things you are supposed to say to try to 'sell' Beyblade to an authority so that they will consider it ... ?
Sorry abou that, things I was thinking of covering about the Meta game including: The General Meta, History of the Meta, basic customization etc. But at the same time trying to sell the game to them to drum up more of a fan base in my town.

And if there is anyone who already did a panel on beyblade and have a recording/outline that would be helpful to get to.
I have a question about this combo. MSF-H Killerken Dragooon A230WD. How great is it and the Killerken part is the chrome wheel correct?
I don't know about the combo, but-
That is a synchrom, so both are Chrome wheels.
Oh a synchrom sounds awesome. Do you know if it's any good?
the Synchrom are the most heaviest beyblade made with 2 Chrome Wheels, i think their average weight its between 60-65 grams, but someone can correct me if I'm wrong
Nowadays the Synchrom are very powerful beyblades but some 4D beyblades are still useful

If you ask for your combo, next time go to the "build me a combo" thread, I'm not sure but for what I saw A230 would have to much recoil to use on WD and I think you need a lower track and better tip for Killerken Dragooon, the highest track I've seen for this synchrom is SA165 with EWD, if I remember right
(Jan. 28, 2013  2:31 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Sorry abou that, things I was thinking of covering about the Meta game including: The General Meta, History of the Meta, basic customization etc. But at the same time trying to sell the game to them to drum up more of a fan base in my town.

And if there is anyone who already did a panel on beyblade and have a recording/outline that would be helpful to get to.

Hm, you are not an old Member here, so it seems weird to me that you would talk about it as if you fully knew it. You could not really be prepared for all the questions people would ask you.

Anyway, I think the main thing to point out to people is that there is no best Beyblade, that each combination has its weaknesses, and that it is a matter of trying to guess what your opponent will use, so you choose something that would counter their customization as much as possible. After that, you go on about the different types of Beyblades, also explaining how Balance types are bad because they do not excel in any one type, etc.
I have Sol Blaze V145AS and I would love to make this Beyblade stronger than what it is right now. At the moment my friends cannot defeat him, but I want to make him damn near unbeatable by them. Is there parts I can change to make him powerful?
What Should I do for beyblade training before I get my samurai pegasis?
One more question. I know I ask too much questions :-). My friend asked me why is metal spin tracks and tips are illegal. Also why putting Meteo L-Drago energy ring on L-Drago destroy rubber part, and why putting destroy metal part on Meteo metal part? I want to answer it, but unfortunately I don't know the answer as of right now.
(Jan. 29, 2013  12:40 AM)SedinTwins2013 Wrote: What Should I do for beyblade training before I get my samurai pegasis?

I told you in private message already ...

Yami Alduin Wrote:I have Sol Blaze V145AS and I would love to make this Beyblade stronger than what it is right now. At the moment my friends cannot defeat him, but I want to make him damn near unbeatable by them. Is there parts I can change to make him powerful?

Sol Blaze is completely outclassed. No offense, but your friends must be using the worst Beyblades ever in order to lose against Sol Blaze all the time.

To improve Sol Blaze, you can basically change everything about it except the Bottom ...
why are people saying how can I train my bey you cant train your bey if you use it a lot then you get used to it which makes you better with it

and my question

is he combo basalt aquario gb145cs a goob combo I know its out classed
Yami Alduin Wrote:I have Sol Blaze V145AS and I would love to make this Beyblade stronger than what it is right now. At the moment my friends cannot defeat him, but I want to make him damn near unbeatable by them. Is there parts I can change to make him powerful?
Kai-V
Sol Blaze is completely outclassed. No offense, but your friends must be using the worst Beyblades ever in order to lose against Sol Blaze all the time.

To improve Sol Blaze, you can basically change everything about it except the Bottom ...
[/quote]

No offense taken :-). I thought maybe I can upgrade him, but I might just make this combo I saw on the Beyblade wiki called MSF-H Killerken Dragooon A230WD. Thanks for the advice.