Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 18, 2013  1:48 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2013  9:56 AM)DiabloVirgo Wrote: Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo230CS?

Can Duo 230MB outspin Duo 230CS ?
Duo 230CS can out spin Duo 230MB

and I have a ? is mf better then r2f in a Hasbro stadium

I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. Duo 230MB will usually outspin Duo230CS, given they have the same Face Bolt, Clear Wheel, and are both in Stamina Mode. That's the usual CS/MB tradeoff MB has more Stamina, but CS has more Defense.

Definitely. Rubber Attack Tips are wasted in Hasbro Stadiums. They can't KO anything due to the oddly shaped/lack of pockets, and being rubber and flat, they can't OS anything. MF has more Stamina so it can OS opponents, and have about an equal chance of KOing as RF/R2F.
(Jan. 18, 2013  6:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2013  2:04 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Does anyone know where I can get the heads from HMS beys from?

What ? Do you perhaps mean the emblems ? If so, someone posted them all in the Your Creations forum one day, I think. They are in a format for Photoshop.

(Jan. 18, 2013  3:00 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I saw a L-Drago Gaurdian FX in a Toysrus...it claimed to have L-Drago IV? How does that perform? Is it different from the actual Gaurdian and L-Drago III wheels? Also, why are the names for L-Drago's CW and MW switched on this release?

Finally, a friend of mine claims to have had a bey called "Pamzer Dragoon" and is very adamant about it. Could their be any truth to his claim?

That is likely to be completely different from the actual L-Drago Guardian, yes, since it is just part of the Spark FX series, not the Hyperblades one.

I have no idea what "Pamzer" is.

(Jan. 18, 2013  5:54 AM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Hi guys I have one question, is there going to be another season of zero g? Because. Think the first season of it finished on December 23rd and I wanted to low if there's going to be another season. Thanks!

This topic is exclusively for questions about the Beyblade toys, but no, there is no news about a second season.

So this L-Drago IV could be an entirly new wheel, and Hasbro's Gaurdian could a new mold too?

Wait, does L-Drago Destroy in general have switched names for the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel? (L-Drago -is the MW and Destroy is the CW???) Why is this?

Sorry, this was a typo; he claims to own a "'Panzer' Dragoon"

Zero-G is over???
L-Drago Destroy is considered one piece, just like Big Bang : you cannot say that part of the name refers to this, while the other refers to that. L-Drago Destroy has a Metal Frame and a Core made of PC and PVC, and that is it, you cannot use terminological shortcuts.

I still have no idea what "Panzer" could be.

The anime is over, yes, it seems, although there were hints that it could continue, just not on television.
Does RF and R2F have the same performance? Also, is it known what other Hyperblades Hasbro is releasing?

Edit: Also, do all versions of B tips wear down evenly?
I'd be shocked if they had actually remolded the PC Core from LDD/LDG and Destructor - they didn't bother to do it for Destructor so why bother for Guardian? Probably just dumb naming - like the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel thing with Hasbro's L-Drago Destructor.

Panzer Dragoon is not a beyblade, your friend is talking out his behind and I don't know why you'd believe him given it is not mentioned anywhere on the Wiki. Panzer is a German loanword meaning Armour though it often refers to tanks (or in cases like this, tank-like qualities). There's a video game series called Panzer Dragoon, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Dragoon

PikaBlader15: Read around, none of that information is hard to find.
i got 2 problems

my bey parts keep breaking in half in fights
my galaxy is getting scratched so much times what should i so?
You're not screwing your facebolt in tight enough, for the first problem.

For the second problem, there's nothing you can do about it except not use it. Scratches happen during collisions which are obviously going to happen during battles.
Not sure why your parts are breaking, but they could be fake... ?
As for you galaxy, I'm afraid all painted wheels, or even just normal wheels get scratched and damaged over time. you can either re-paint or get a new one or just live with it. those are your easiest options.

EDIT:
Ninja'd.
Hey, the combo Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF is an Attack Combo or a Spin Equalizer one? or both?
(Jan. 19, 2013  5:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote: L-Drago Destroy is considered one piece, just like Big Bang : you cannot say that part of the name refers to this, while the other refers to that. L-Drago Destroy has a Metal Frame and a Core made of PC and PVC, and that is it, you cannot use terminological shortcuts.

I still have no idea what "Panzer" could be.

The anime is over, yes, it seems, although there were hints that it could continue, just not on television.

So unlike Big Bang Prgasus, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Guardian have no CW. After your post I went on Beywiki and brushed up on my knowledge of 4D, and was able to answer all of my remaining questions there about 4D, Except this; Can L-Drago Destroy and Guardian swap Metal Frame components? If so is this legal?

Panzer refers to tank in the German language, if I remember right. (yup, th!nk said so)

Thank you Kai-V

(Jan. 19, 2013  8:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'd be shocked if they had actually remolded the PC Core from LDD/LDG and Destructor - they didn't bother to do it for Destructor so why bother for Guardian? Probably just dumb naming - like the Metal Wheel and Clear Wheel thing with Hasbro's L-Drago Destructor.

Panzer Dragoon is not a beyblade, your friend is talking out his behind and I don't know why you'd believe him given it is not mentioned anywhere on the Wiki. Panzer is a German loanword meaning Armour though it often refers to tanks (or in cases like this, tank-like qualities). There's a video game series called Panzer Dragoon, though: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzer_Dragoon

I figured as much...the guy is more oppositionaly defiant than anything, so he would never admit to makong such a mistake...

As yes, Panzer Dragoon (the game) is rather pricy and hard to come by. I have heard much of that game.
(Jan. 19, 2013  1:23 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So unlike Big Bang Prgasus, L-Drago Destroy and L-Drago Gaurdian have no CW. After your post I went on Beywiki and brushed up on my knowledge of 4D, and was able to anwer all of my remaining questions there about 4D, Except this; Can L-Drago Destroy and Gaurdian swap Metal Frame components? If so is this legal?

Yes, it is legal. The L-Drago Guardian S130MB article has no description for the Core specifically because it is the same as L-Drago Destroy's and we were waiting for a final approved version of that first ...
is the combo duo aquario 230mb better then diablo kerbecs bd145rs ???????????
(Jan. 19, 2013  4:20 PM)darkwizard Wrote: where is the forum for teams?

This is not the place to ask that, that should go in Questions of WBO (please correct me if i'm wrong) but to answer your question it's in WBO General.
(Jan. 19, 2013  3:32 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: is the combo duo aquario 230mb better then diablo kerbecs bd145rs ???????????

Oh, yes. Diablo Kerbecs BD145RS just sounds terrible. Balance issues that lead to scraping, Diablo's recoil, etc.
thanx Luck and Hazel,my parts are not fake i always check coz wheni bought a fake first battle snap coz i ripped it too hard
nice story mr.N
Hi guys i live in the south of texas im trying to find some hyperblades ( l drago my favorite ) i look in my store walmart and target and toys r us qnd they dont have hyperblades judt toys a rous has a pack but its 40 dollars if you can help me !! So i can find some in a store plzz , thank you Smile
(Jan. 19, 2013  5:22 PM)Zyriun19 Wrote: Hi guys i live in the south of texas im trying to find some hyperblades ( l drago my favorite ) i look in my store walmart and target and toys r us qnd they dont have hyperblades judt toys a rous has a pack but its 40 dollars if you can help me !! So i can find some in a store plzz , thank you Smile

Stay tuned, because an upcoming new feature of the World Beyblade Organization will completely fulfill your desire...!
Ok, I had asked a similar question earlier but heres another one. I have a bb-10 and a beylauncher. But without a launcher grip, I can't do tests? Also, could i use the launcher grip from the hasbro flame sagittario exclusive pack...thing?
(Jan. 20, 2013  3:12 AM)Out#d Wrote: Ok, I had asked a similar question earlier but heres another one. I have a bb-10 and a beylauncher. But without a launcher grip, I can't do tests? Also, could i use the launcher grip from the hasbro flame sagittario exclusive pack...thing?

You do not need a Launcher Grip for testing .. And yes, you can use that grip for testing.
You don't? Must have misread something, I tend to do that a lot...anyway, thanks Cannon!
[spoiler][Image: metal_fusion_beystadium_blue_toys.jpg]

my beystadium is broken same like the one in the spoile except black ldrago and i is cracked a small crack but now my stadium is useless
This is a thread for questions, there is a random thoughts thread. Also you didn't do the spoilers correctly and you didn't really need that picture...
My M145 from Zero-G Random Booster Volume 2 frequently shifts slightly out of the Outer Mode after every battle and requires re-positioning everytime. Is this normal or is mine faulty?

(Jan. 20, 2013  6:28 PM)Infie Wrote: My M145 from Zero-G Random Booster Volume 2 frequently shifts slightly out of the Outer Mode after every battle and requires re-positioning everytime. Is this normal or is mine faulty?

Yes, that is normal. It doesn't necessarily occur from that Booster, but all M145's in general.