Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is my signature too large still? Before it was exactly 500x200 pixels. Just don't want it getting removed again Tired
Does anyone know how many legit copies of each WBBA Grade 4 item were released?
(Jan. 14, 2013  12:52 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Is my signature too large still? Before it was exactly 500x200 pixels. Just don't want it getting removed again Tired

Your signature is fine, currently its size is 490x196. Your signature size must be at 500x200 maximum, and that includes any links, spoilers, or any other content that you put in your signature, not just the image itself.

For future reference, I believe this belongs in questions about the WBO.
Could someone just briefly explain how Booster Packs work? Do you get one complete Beyblade, selected at random from whatever choices are on the box, and an additional selection of parts, or is it just the selection of parts?

Also, I'm not interested in battling at all, but I still like the look of a few of the newer blades. I understand that Rapidity is a fake distributor, but how similar do their pieces look to the real thing?

One last thing, I've seen on here that for a while Sonokong blades were smaller than the Takara versions. I'm assuming this is for all the original plastic blades (Until G-Revolution, I think). How much smaller? I was looking into getting some really old ones, and all I can find is Sonokong. Will I be painfully disappointed that Draciel S is much smaller than the one I had so many years ago, or is it barely noticeable?

Thank you in advance for the help. I know that these answers are almost certainly found on the board, but I got tired of wading through results for "sonokong" and "smaller" for a 100+ page thread.
At least you searched haha.

If it is a random booster, you get 1 of the beyblades pictured, with the parts it comes with like the rack and bottom. A regular booster is just the one guarenteed bey, no launcher.

Yo, just don't buy Rapidity.
Oh, one more, haha. I see a lot of "Hasbro sucks" on the board. Back when I played, hasbro was pretty much the same stuff. Maybe a couple changes here or there, but ultimately the same. Have things changed? Does Hasbro cut corners now?
I mean, the stadiums, can't do anything about, but they really pissed us off bu not releasing 4D, but then releasing it under the name Hyperblades. It depends on the eye of the beholder.
Alright, thanks so much. And I forgot about the stadiums. Those were always cheaper over here
(Jan. 14, 2013  2:59 AM)posullivan Wrote: Oh, one more, haha. I see a lot of "Hasbro sucks" on the board. Back when I played, hasbro was pretty much the same stuff. Maybe a couple changes here or there, but ultimately the same. Have things changed? Does Hasbro cut corners now?

It's mostly baseless. Quality is the same, though the Spark FX Hyperblade colors being the only release of full 4D parts is probably the second biggest negative you could say about them at the moment.

The stadiums are the biggest thing, those really do suck from a competitive standpoint, and they don't really have a valid excuse for that, as there are plenty of ways to make a competitive stadium within their safety standards. Their competitive events are terrible, but that's run by Nelvana, not Hasbro, IIRC.

Generally though, most of the "Hasbro Hate" is people following an ingrained "trend" in this community and is completely baseless, and similar things could be said about Takara Tomy, or most companies, for that matter. The quality of materials is the same, as is the quality control. The fact they release parts later means that anything requiring an altered mold has been spotted, and they use those newer molds, so in that sense, they would have less breakage etc.
No prob. Oh, and about the SonoKong being smaller for the plastics, it would be better to ask that is the Plastics Q&A thread, you can get an answer from some more experienced members on that topic. Smile
Does anyone know what will be in Wave 2 of Hyperblades?
Also Anyone think there will be double packs with 4D parts in them?
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:22 AM)ritzy5r Wrote: Does anyone know what will be in Wave 2 of Hyperblades?

Wave 2
Also, I doubt there will be Hyperblades 2-Packs, since they are generally more expensive than the regular Metal Fury counterparts ($10+ instead of the usual $8.99).
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:22 AM)ritzy5r Wrote: Does anyone know what will be in Wave 2 of Hyperblades?

Wave 2 Hyperblades are being discussed in the Hasbro topic,but I believe they will come out in March.
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:08 AM)th!nk Wrote: Their competitive events are terrible, but that's run by Nelvana, not Hasbro, IIRC.

No, it has always been Hasbro. Last year, they paid a company to do the events, but the ideas/conditions/final approval came from Hasbro ...
Oh, okay, well I'm glad I threw the IIRC in there. I must have confused that with something else.
A quick question. Hasbro metal fury. were they any different from takara metal fury wave 1?
If you mean hyperblades no but the regular metal fury of course they are a lot diffrent
Is there any beyparks if they are.Why are they in AMERICA
(Jan. 14, 2013  10:47 PM)Dragon Samurai Wrote: Is there any beyparks if they are.Why are they in AMERICA

No, there are none.

I believe this doesn't belong here
(Jan. 14, 2013  10:55 PM)Dragon Samurai Wrote: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=89yGp992v...9yGp992v-0

That is just the name of an event it seems ...
(Jan. 15, 2013  1:46 AM)darkwizard Wrote: what is the best pegasusususus

... That last part is weird.

Anyway, there is no best Pegasis or best any Beyblade. If you want advice on which Pegasis you should buy, use the Purchase Consultation topic.
sorry trying to be funny Unhappy and i mean storebought i dont want to buy one i just want to know