Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 06, 2013  7:32 AM)StormGingka Wrote: Which Phantom is generally better for stamina a lighter one or a heavier one? Also is there a difference in power from the Beylauncher R and Beylauncher LR
The Phantom with a lighter centre, and a much heavier circumference. So the 4D/Hyperblade version is better.

Beylauncher LR and Beylauncher R produce similar launch power.
No I mean is a TT Phantom the Core plus the Outer ring which totally weight about 42 grams is better or a Phantom which weighs about 44? edit
Heavier molds are generally known to perform better by leaps and bounds.
Which is generally better for attack Variares or Phantom? Is one relatively far better than the other for attack or only a slight?
... Phantom for Attack? I need to get informed 9_9

Anyway. It's seems like all over the Beyblade lifespan I've found people saying "The heavier, the better". Is there any tactic, setting, ANYTHING that subvert/invert this? If I know it well, there exist that MF-L...

That, and, if higher combinations only really suffer when their Wheel is struck or with heavy Smash, I wonder, what if one hit beys like this (230,TH170 and so) on the Bottom?
How many games/time on average does it take to wear down the rubber on Coat Sharp to be calm if initially it performs like an RF (manufacturing defect --> rubber extends past plastic point)?

At the moment I tried about around 30 solo spins using MSF-H Revizer Revizer GB145CS and it's only calm when spinning on the stamina (flat) areas of the stadium. Otherwise, it still moves like an RF at other times. Is there also a recommended stadium for doing this? Currently I'm using Hasbro's Lightning Force.
You need to be banking it so that it spins aggressively the entire time to ensure optimal rubber wear; if you're launching it straight it will not wear quickly at all.
Which is considered to be helpful? The Extension or the Launcher rubber? By the way is it useful to have an angle compass? Why?
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: You need to be banking it so that it spins aggressively the entire time to ensure optimal rubber wear; if you're launching it straight it will not wear quickly at all.
Would that wear out the plastic sharp bit too though?
Yes, the plastic tip will eventually wear. Obviously.

Phantom and VariAres are two different types of Attack, Phantom is a Stamina/Attack one, while VariAres is OHKO type.

I prefer Phantom, mainly because it can be used to defeat Defense in two ways, KO and OS. VariAres is limited to KO, and only that.
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:16 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  2:44 PM)Hazel Wrote: You need to be banking it so that it spins aggressively the entire time to ensure optimal rubber wear; if you're launching it straight it will not wear quickly at all.

If you're launching it aggressively it will be spinning almost entirely on the rubber, but as the rubber trims down it will become less aggressive and thereby obviously increase the contact time of the plastic.

I've conditioned several CS tips; trust me, as long as you keep launching aggressively, the rubber will eventually(and rather quickly, comparatively) become shorter than the plastic by a noticable margin, resulting in a much calmer tip.
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:30 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  3:16 PM)Infie Wrote:

If you're launching it aggressively it will be spinning almost entirely on the rubber, but as the rubber trims down it will become less aggressive and thereby obviously increase the contact time of the plastic.

I've conditioned several CS tips; trust me, as long as you keep launching aggressively, the rubber will eventually(and rather quickly, comparatively) become shorter than the plastic by a noticable margin, resulting in a much calmer tip.
Thanks, I'll use your method. Smile
does the sliding shot work in a Hasbro stadium ?????
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:03 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: does the sliding shot work in a Hasbro stadium ?????
I would say nope, because Hasbro stadiums don't allow beys to create the flower pattern movement attack.
Yah, they work on occasion in the metal fusion and masters ones, but in the metal fury stadiums the stupid oval shape makes it impossible. It also makes almost any ewd combo go nuts and lose tons of stamina with a minor mislaunch.
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:20 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:03 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: does the sliding shot work in a Hasbro stadium ?????
I would say nope, because Hasbro stadiums don't allow beys to create the flower pattern movement attack.

The Maximum Stampede stadium, specifically the version with no craters, is one of the only ones that you can perform it in, iirc.
I have the striker stadium and I have the graffiti den stadium
Is Hades Kerbecs actually based off of the Cerberus constellation, which is no longer considered an official constellation?
the answer is on bey wiki
Does goriem have any use whatsoever? I haven't really seen it in zero g customs.
what's the best defense performance tip????
(Jan. 07, 2013  12:29 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: what's the best defense performance tip????
RS because it's pure defence but if you want more stamina then go with CS
Actually, RDF is usaully the choice for Defense nowadays, no?
Depends if it's a Zero-G stadium or BB-10, RS is used a lot in 0G while RDF is best for defense in BB-10, CS is a step below and (I believe) it gives more stamina.
I use a bb10 which one whould be better to stop attack combos eg: flash orion s130rf