Ask a question, get an answer! #2

well if he has a RDF it would work better but if you don't then use a CS
(Jan. 05, 2013  11:12 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: What is force smash?
From Beywiki --> http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Force_Smash
What has been the Heaviest weight for the Phantom MW so far? And how much?
Sorry but we actually answer only actual beyblade questions here. Smile
What's the best spin track for stamina
The best spin tracks for stamina are 230 and th170 and w145
And AD145, it really depends on the Fusion wheel, like my Phantom does Bette with WD145 and when I had my Duo, it was AD145

I think you guys missed my question.
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:48 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote:

I think you guys missed my question.

No, Infie answered you. Please take a look below your original post.
What is the best beyblade string launcher like I mean the one with most power?????
(May. 05, 2012  11:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 05, 2012  11:43 PM)sammmurai Wrote: What is the best launcher, I mean, to spin more and with more power?
- Ripcord launcher? (with or without launcher grip)
- Light launcher 2?
- Other??

Thanks!

The Beylauncher, or "String Launcher".

It pays to search.
Can the old Ms beyblade be used now or not
is a230 good as a spin track
It has to much recoil to be used competitively, IIRC. You should more info on the BeyWiki article if it's up yet.
(Jan. 05, 2013  9:58 PM)Beytyson Wrote: Can the old Ms beyblade be used now or not

If you're referring to tournaments we have separate tournaments for each system such as Plastic Tournaments, HMS and Metal Generation
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:57 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: What is the best beyblade string launcher like I mean the one with most power?????

All of them are pretty the same. They give off the same power, so there's really nothing to compare about.

EDIT: WHOOPS, I forgot about the Rev-up Launcher. Ya, it's kinda powerful, but like what Thunder Dome said, hard to use
(Jan. 05, 2013  8:57 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: What is the best beyblade string launcher like I mean the one with most power?????
People say the Rev up launcher is the best, but harder to use.
And the Rev-Up Launcher is way too unreliable in terms of working. If you use it in a tournament, you are most likely going to lose a majority of your matches.
so I have a lr string launcher and will be getting a bb 38 string launcher which one should I use for competitive use???
(Jan. 06, 2013  4:27 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: so I have a lr string launcher and will be getting a bb 38 string launcher which one should I use for competitive use???

If you got a SonoKong Beylauncher LR, it might be very fragile, so I would only use it for left-spin Beyblades and in tournaments, to try to 'blur' your opponent by making it unknown which spin direction you will choose, but, otherwise, both of those Beylaunchers are exactly the same performance-wise.
I have a choice i can get the duo dx set or the galaxy Pegasus dx set I have no bb10 and no launcher grip and no bb-38 launcher or galaxy Pegasus I have non of those stuff so I have to pick one
(Jan. 06, 2013  5:35 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: I have a choice i can get the duo dx set or the galaxy Pegasus dx set I have no bb10 and no launcher grip and no bb-38 launcher or galaxy Pegasus I have non of those stuff so I have to pick one

It would be best to ask that in the Purchase Consultation topic.
Which Phantom is generally better for stamina a lighter one or a heavier one? Also is there a difference in power from the Beylauncher R and Beylauncher LR