Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Are you able to costomize a cristal wheel with a christal wheel? EX: Shinobi Thife 230 D
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:39 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Are you able to costomize a cristal wheel with a christal wheel? EX: Shinobi Thife 230 D

No. They barely fit on, and are inferior to Synchrom and regular Beys.

(Dec. 27, 2012  4:39 AM)Ken Rao Wrote: Are you able to costomize a cristal wheel with a christal wheel? EX: Shinobi Thife 230 D

Don't you own two Zero G beyblades or more?

To answer your question, no, well, if you are able to fit them on with the stone face.

Another factor, if you are able to fit them together, it would be extremely light and when you launch the beyblade it would stop, well it happens to me.
Question...if a flash contact points become to worn is it any good like does it lose its quality as my flash is getting worn and im not sure if i have to get a new one or not?
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:52 AM)Zero X Wrote: Question...if a flash contact points become to worn is it any good like does it lose its quality as my flash is getting worn and im not sure if i have to get a new one or not?

I do think that it made quite a difference, if you just ignore the fact that too much wearing can make it illegal because it does not resemble the original part anymore ...
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:54 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2012  4:52 AM)Zero X Wrote: Question...if a flash contact points become to worn is it any good like does it lose its quality as my flash is getting worn and im not sure if i have to get a new one or not?

I do think that it made quite a difference, if you just ignore the fact that too much wearing can make it illegal because it does not resemble the original part anymore ...

oh ok thx for the info cause i got little worried about my flash performances and just wanted to make sure if it was the wearing of the wheel or its contact points were too blunt
How do you guys feel Zero-G beyblades have impacted the game so far?
(Dec. 27, 2012  6:06 AM)NAP Wrote: How do you guys feel Zero-G beyblades have impacted the game so far?

That is a question for a whole new topic, hah. Generally, opinion questions do not belong in this thread. However, even then, I would prefer talking about that later, not now, since Zero-G's first year is still weird and uncertain.
They have insanely impacted it, haha.

Several top-tier parts remain from the old metagame, but one would only be fooling himself or herself if they said Zero-G didn't have an impact on the metagame. Several powerful tracks and bottoms like E230 and GF have come along, a whole new meta has been introduced in terms of the stadium, and don't even get started on the massive weight and (im)balance of synchrom.

A whole new level of customization has opened too, so there are advantages and disadvantages.

On another note, nice to see another older member come back.
What is better in terms of defence and low recoil in a bb-10, Levizer x2 or Duo aquario?
How do we know when a RF or R2F is primed?
@ Infinity
Weightwise, Revizer. Recoil wise, Duo.

@ B Phantom
Whe their speed is maxed out, and flower patterns are fast and consistent. R2F is more easy to tell, cause it's when the lines start to wear out slightly. RF not really easy, but try looking at the little dip in it, should be smaller.
Actually, the recoil of a Metal Wheel depends mainly on two factors-
1. Its shape and contact points
2. Its weight

If its round, hardly has any contact points, then it is bound to have less recoil.
If it is heavy, any recoil suffered will be absorbed without any problem.

Hence, Revizer Revizer prevails completely over Duo, irrespective of their recoil. Revizer is also considered as a low recoil wheel, IIRC. However, Duo suffers from slightly lesser recoil as compared to Revizer.
But as I said earlier, the weight matters. Revizer is nearly 20 grams heavier than Duo, and absorbs that minimal recoil it suffers from with ease.
One can kinda conclude saying that a Revizer Revizer synchrom suffers from lesser recoil as compared to Duo. Smile

Thus-
Revizer Revizer synchrom is better for Defense in terms of weight *ticks*
Revizer Revizer synchrom is better for Defense in terms of recoil (derivation from above explanation). *ticks*

End result- Revizer Revizer > Duo irrespective of any factors related to Defense(not Stamina, of course).
Ok, so, when is the next beyblade tournament in NY?
(Dec. 27, 2012  8:41 PM)Natural Wrote: Ok, so, when is the next beyblade tournament in NY?

Not the place to ask that ;A;

Keep checking the official events forum, I think probably soon.
@ Insomniac.
Thanks. I'm REALLY in the bey spirit right now, but sadly, hav no one to blade with. Well as I said before thank you.
which of these two combos would be better in terms of balance (the one with higher chance of victory regardless of the type of the opposing bey) Duo Cygnus 230MB or ______ Dragooon BD145RDS? Or any other you think is better
Do RDF wear down easily?
When is the next Crusade tournament in Canada? I know it's in anime north and I know the date but which day or is it all three days?
(Dec. 28, 2012  1:33 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: When is the next Crusade tournament in Canada? I know it's in anime north and I know the date but which day or is it all three days?

You should really know that this topic is for questions exclusively on the Beyblade hobby/toys. Anyway, obviously when there will be information, it will be posted. Also, I truly hope that it will not be called "BEYBLADE CRUSADE" again, because that would be way too unoriginal ...
(Dec. 28, 2012  2:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  1:33 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: When is the next Crusade tournament in Canada? I know it's in anime north and I know the date but which day or is it all three days?

You should really know that this topic is for questions exclusively on the Beyblade hobby/toys. Anyway, obviously when there will be information, it will be posted. Also, I truly hope that it will not be called "BEYBLADE CRUSADE" again, because that would be way too unoriginal ...

Oh sorry; thanks for the information Kai-V. Yeah they should change it because they already had crusade and crusade 2. It would be weird to have it keep going.

Once again sorry for posting here.

Can i get a beyblade of cosmic pegasus or ldrago destructor
(Dec. 28, 2012  3:35 AM)Manash Wrote: Can i get a beyblade of cosmic pegasus or ldrago destructor

I believe this question goes in the Purchase Consultation thread..?

But to answer your question (?), I recommend you to purchase Cosmic Pegasis, as it has Cosmic, a great Metal Wheel for attack type combinations, although it is not quite up to a Top Tier level. It also has R²F, a superb bottom in terms of attack type customs as well. That is, of course if you are talking about Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F and L-Drago Destructor LW105LF, not their Hyperblade counterparts ,Cosmic Pegasus F:D and L-Drago Destructor F:S.
(Dec. 28, 2012  3:44 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2012  3:35 AM)Manash Wrote: Can i get a beyblade of cosmic pegasus or ldrago destructor

I believe this question goes in the Purchase Consultation thread..?

But to answer your question (?), I recommend you to purchase Cosmic Pegasis, as it has Cosmic, a great Metal Wheel for attack type combinations, although it is not quite up to a Top Tier level. It also has R²F, a superb bottom in terms of attack type customs as well. That is, of course if you are talking about Cosmic Pegasus W105R²F and L-Drago Destructor LW105LF, not their Hyperblade counterparts ,Cosmic Pegasus FGrin and L-Drago Destructor FConfused.

I think he's not asking what to buy... I think he's asking if he can have free beyblades...

The answer for that is NO. Unless you work hard for it, you're never getting them...
infinity

Against Attack, the Dragooon Combo is the way to go, the Duo wins against Stamina and Defense more.

@Iz, all rubber tips wear out eventually, and if you're using Synchromed Wheels on top, RDF will wear out a tad faster.