Ask a question, get an answer! #2

And SP230 does look promising, despite official tests being out. However, we can't say so for sure, since there are a lack of tests.
Think you mean SP230.
Thanks for the correction Ultra. I have no idea why I wrote E230...
Does the Karabiner Grip work with Zero G Beys?
(Dec. 25, 2012  8:07 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Does the Karabiner Grip work with Zero G Beys?
Yes, they are all the same design MFBs
This may be the wrong place so correct me if i am wrong but:
Does anybody have scans of the instructions for the L Drago Destroy gold Armoured Ver. ?
I got the stickers, but i don't know where to put them, lol.
I think it'll be easier if you get a good quality photo of L-drago Destroy, Top up so you can see which goes which.

or you can try your luck and hope for the best.
I really found a horrible time to become a relativly inactive member...

Steel Shogun? Hasbro has actual 4D beyblades now called Hyper Beyblades???

Edit: Shogun Steel is the worldwide release of Beyblade Zero-G...so what does this mean for Zero-G? Are the stadiums a lost cause?
Better yet, just google the normal L-Drago Destroy Instructions, they should be exactly the same Wink
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:03 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I really found a horrible time to become a relativly inactive member...

Edit: Shogun Steel is the worldwide release of Beyblade Zero-G...so what does this mean for Zero-G? Are the stadiums a lost cause?

We currently haven't recieved any info on the Zero-G Beyblades or Stadiums yet, only the anime so far.
Does somebody know for the new beyblade battles app, how can i get more parts
We answer real beyblade questions here, bro!
We have nothing to do with beybladebattles.com.

Regards,
Jan.
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:20 PM)Shadoow Wrote: Does somebody know for the new beyblade battles app, how can i get more parts

Off-topic, but I'll answer your question:

You get experience for each battle; win or lose. But you obviously get more if you win.

I'm level 21 I think (I got bored, so me and my friend just kept spamming battles for me to win), and I've acquired Jade Jupiter, Blitz Striker and Fang Leone. They are the only ones available so far I believe, or Beat Lynx is too.

My iPhone has like 59 Losses, but my iPad one has 62 or so Wins. XD

It's really boring though; so unrealistic.
Quote:Off-topic, but I'll answer your question:

You get experience for each battle; win or lose. But you obviously get more if you win.

I'm level 21 I think (I got bored, so me and my friend just kept spamming battles for me to win), and I've acquired Jade Jupiter, Blitz Striker and Fang Leone. They are the only ones available so far I believe, or Beat Lynx is too.

My iPhone has like 59 Losses, but my iPad one has 62 or so Wins. XD

It's really boring though; so unrealistic.

Thank you very much!
(Dec. 26, 2012  5:06 PM)Imperial Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2012  3:03 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I really found a horrible time to become a relativly inactive member...

We currently haven't recieved any info on the Zero-G Beyblades or Stadiums yet, only the anime so far.

Thank you Imperial. It has been a while Smile

So I was correct; Hasbro is marketing real 4D Beyblades as Hyper Beyblades? Real 4D parts and all??? Mode changes and what have you?
Correct. We feel it was a major trolling marketing tactic, but we all are happy now.
Their performance is about the same.
I suspected that Hasbro would try something like that when we first heard about these damned Metal Fury beys. Whether or not it was their original intent to release the actual 4D beys after the Metal Fury equivilents, it is a great marketing stratagy...

Have any Metal Fury metal wheels actually ended up being useful?
I still think they're gonna release the 4D beys in normal colours basically repeating what happened the first time. Everyone will buy the recolours then when they come out in the proper show colours they'll want those too. Genius.
I actualy dont think so on that one. It is possible, but if you think about it, slap a Cosmic Pegasus CW on Hyper Cosmic Pegasis, and you have got yourself an anime accurate beyblade, essentialy. Hasbro might still release the correct colors later in other limited sets I suppose

Final inquery; Have any events like Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus been held by Hasbro yet? Also any new Metal Fury games with beyblades?
(Dec. 26, 2012  9:13 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Final inquery; Have any events like Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus been held by Hasbro yet? Also any new Metal Fury games with beyblades?

I do not believe so and no.
Should you use Flash for Attack in the more circle-ish mode, or the more oval-ish mode?
The more ovalish mode.
in local tournaments like toys R US, In the USA, can we use japenese beys from metal fury or zero g?
(Dec. 27, 2012  3:37 AM)spoodog20 Wrote: in local tournaments like toys R US, In the USA, can we use japenese beys from metal fury or zero g?

No. Hasbro tournaments require Hasbro beyblades
Actually, it entirely depends on if Hasbro released the Beyblade/part too. If not, they ban it ...