Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 19, 2012  5:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: L Drago Guardian has many topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc

I meant the Hasbro version, if they are not identical already.
If everyone at a tourney had no ranking as it was there first tourney, if a person with no rank defeats a person with a rank how much beypoints does he get?
(Dec. 19, 2012  2:51 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: If everyone at a tourney had no ranking as it was there first tourney, if a person with no rank defeats a person with a rank how much beypoints does he get?

It will all depend on their respective Beypoints, at which point in the tournament they are battling, and how big the tournament was.

However, that question belongs in the Question about the WBO topic.
(Dec. 19, 2012  5:28 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Are there any Metal Fury beys from Hasbro that actually show great potential?
Adding onto Tris, Jade has some potential in Force Smash, but that's pretty much it for MF Metal Wheels.
What Clear wheels have good synergy with Death?
(Dec. 19, 2012  4:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: What Clear wheels have good synergy with Death?

Aquario and Cancer/Gasher are the better ones for it.
Not sure if I'm posting in the right catagory, but I got the Beyblade Battles app a few days ago & was wondering if anyone knew what the combo for a certain special move is. It's the one where the bey basically hurtles around the stadium, flipping back & forth...I've tried everything & I can't figure it out...
(Dec. 18, 2012  12:25 PM)TophatsNTaters Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:41 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: By the way, If MF-L Phantom Gasher W145WD and MF-H Duo Aquario W145WD had a battle, which one would win?Why?

Testing would need to be done in order to give you a proper answer. However from what I know, the Phantom combo would have the advantage. Optimal stamina wheels have most of their weight focused on the outside, which increases the flywheel effect (the ability of an object to keep spinning using its own momentum). This is why Phantom is top-tier, due to its weight distribution. On the other hand, the MF-H would be a disadvantage to the Duo combo. Having weight focused on the center of the bey actually decreases its spin velocity, due to there being more weight and friction on the tip.

You need to read the beywiki article on Spin Velocity. Having weight focused in the center increases spin velocity not decreases as you said.

As far as the Phantom vs Duo battle, there are many factors that could make this battle go one way or another. Some people who have both Phantom and Duo have recorded that their Phantom is superior to their Duo stamina wise, and it is usually based on them having very differing weights. Others have reported their Duo being superior to their Phantom. Personally, if I did this battle with my Phantom and Duo, the winner is usually which ever one was launched second, because mine have almost identical weights. Also, do not forget that Phantom has a ton of recoil whereas Duo has little to none, because of this, if the person using Duo launched extremely aggresively, or if the WD was worn, Duo could have a good chance to possibly KO Phantom. So launch strength and part wear also plays a major part in the outcome of these two evenly matched beys.

I personally believe Phantom has more pure stamina if it were to never get touched during a battle (which is why Ingulit's Phantom 85MF combo works so well), but Duo has more survival during a battle because of its balance and very little recoil.
Are Battletop and Suge Goma both made by Takara, or by a different company? Why I am asking is because of how Beyblade came from those two toylines, and I'm curious to know a little more.
What is the PD bottom?
(Dec. 19, 2012  11:58 PM)Infinity Wrote: What is the PD bottom?

Polished Defense. Its amazing for Stamina on 160/230. Its comes with the LED Sight.
Has anyone in Canada seen the Hyperblades line yet, I heard they've been seen across the U.S and was hoping my town will see them soon. Thanks
(Dec. 20, 2012  1:00 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Has anyone in Canada seen the Hyperblades line yet, I heard they've been seen across the U.S and was hoping my town will see them soon. Thanks
I haven't seen any Hyperblades in Ottawa yet but I hope that I can find them soon.
Can you put a grip rubber on the blue Zero-G launcher? You know, like on the bottom where you grab it, not using a launcher grip
(Dec. 19, 2012  10:14 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Are Battletop and Suge Goma both made by Takara, or by a different company? Why I am asking is because of how Beyblade came from those two toylines, and I'm curious to know a little more.

Why not ask that in the topic I made about Beyblade's creator ? Wherever you read those toyline names from, the information comes from here, as always.

Yozzoy Wrote:Has anyone in Canada seen the Hyperblades line yet, I heard they've been seen across the U.S and was hoping my town will see them soon. Thanks

They are not in Canada yet.
Are the new hasbro hyperblades series out in California? Specifically San Diego? I need some of the new ones and don't wanna order off of like eBay cause of the fakes and such.
Can the red Balance type Beystadium be used for tournaments?
(Dec. 20, 2012  11:17 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Can the red Balance type Beystadium be used for tournaments?

http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf

Again, that does not belong in this topic though, since you are not asking a question directly on the Beyblade toys.
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:20 AM)Infinity Wrote: Can you put a grip rubber on the blue Zero-G launcher? You know, like on the bottom where you grab it, not using a launcher grip
Yes you can. I don't think you can put all the pieces on it though so Hasbro won't work just TT since it is 3 pieces.

To anyone who has the USDX Attack & Balance Set, are you guys having any problems with your red 230?
I can screw in the old faces, but I can't even properly screw the stone faces into the 230. It looks identical to my other 230 from Flash SGTO, so I'm not sure what's going on.

It's not really much of a major issue, but I won't be able to make a Flame ver. Phoenic 230WD
The "Flame Ver." has E230GCF anyway, no ?
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The "Flame Ver." has E230GCF anyway, no ?

Well that's what the Normal Thief Phoenic has

Flame ver is the Phoenic recolor (Version name is based off zionson). Not sure if it's supposed to come with E230GCF but they definitely have red recolors in BBG-09
I thought the Flame Ver was just the Chrome and Crystal Wheels...
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:05 AM)BH145WD Wrote: To anyone who has the USDX Attack & Balance Set, are you guys having any problems with your red 230?
I can screw in the old faces, but I can't even properly screw the stone faces into the 230. It looks identical to my other 230 from Flash SGTO, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Mine works fine.

Anyways, the Flame Ver. is not supposed to come with E230GCF, or a stone face. Everything else required to create it are in BBG-09 Random Booster 1.

I thought it was strange in the Blader Rewards, since it said that E230 and GCF were too included.
Has anyone heard of any new information on shogun steel?