Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 05, 2012  5:46 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Which stadium is better to use different beyblades from plastics to zero-g? BB-10, HMS Tornado Balance or other?

As far as I know the plastics and HMS stadiums are very fragile, so the Attack Type BeyStadium is probably best.
kai-v I asked if basalt befall 105wd is a good combo in built me combo#2 and they told me to come here
Why does My Gravity Destroyer D125 R2F (counter mode) fail so badly? People told me to use this combo for attack. Am I supposed to use somekind of special launch? Am I am using Right Rotation.
Depending on what Stadium you're using it in, and against what, and how you're launching it, there could be a huge number of variables.
(Dec. 05, 2012  9:19 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: kai-v I asked if basalt befall 105wd is a good combo in built me combo#2 and they told me to come here

No, they probably didn't. You most likely misunderstood, ask again.
ok
Why is Samurai Pegasus a God element Beyblade when its Crystal Wheel is Samurai? I thought Crystal Wheels determined element, and that Samurai was Fire.
(Dec. 06, 2012  1:40 AM)Wombat Wrote: Why is Samurai Pegasus a God element Beyblade when its Crystal Wheel is Samurai? I thought Crystal Wheels determined element, and that Samurai was Fire.

Read all the posts in the Samurai Pegasis topic ...
L-Drago Guardian is released only in a set? or it comes by itself in a individual box?
(Dec. 06, 2012  5:44 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: L-Drago Guardian is released only in a set? or it comes by itself in a individual box?

Only in the BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set.
Has anyone heard anything about sol blaze for hasbro? Also is hasbro only releasing the few hyper blades or will they re-realease the beys they made with out the 4D system?
It doesn't seem like there is going to be an dub of the movie and we haven't heard anything about it so no it's not likely. Even if they do release the movie in english then it's not certain they will release Sol Blaze, since although the movie from the original series was released in english they didn't release the beyblades introduced in it, even though Takara did so it wouldn't have been hard to release them. For the hyperblades just look at toywiz since that's where we are getting the info on which beys are being released in the coming months by hasbro.
(Dec. 06, 2012  3:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: It doesn't seem like there is going to be an dub of the movie and we haven't heard anything about it so no it's not likely. Even if they do release the movie in english then it's not certain they will release Sol Blaze, since although the movie from the original series was released in english they didn't release the beyblades introduced in it, even though Takara did so it wouldn't have been hard to release them. For the hyperblades just look at toywiz since that's where we are getting the info on which beys are being released in the coming months by hasbro.

I found it to be really funny and ironic that Sol Blaze was in the Metal Masters DS game. A silly marketing move I'd say, it would've been cool to have it released with the game and a red Metal Face.
(Dec. 06, 2012  4:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2012  3:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: It doesn't seem like there is going to be an dub of the movie and we haven't heard anything about it so no it's not likely. Even if they do release the movie in english then it's not certain they will release Sol Blaze, since although the movie from the original series was released in english they didn't release the beyblades introduced in it, even though Takara did so it wouldn't have been hard to release them. For the hyperblades just look at toywiz since that's where we are getting the info on which beys are being released in the coming months by hasbro.

I found it to be really funny and ironic that Sol Blaze was in the Metal Masters DS game. A silly marketing move I'd say, it would've been cool to have it released with the game and a red Metal Face.

Agreed that's what I don't understand is sol blaze and the light wheel clay was also in it yet we aren't getting clay from hasbro and so far no sol blaze Uncertain
It's not like you're missing anything. Clay's outclassed anyways in its Metal Wheel form, which is Rock, so you're not missing anything. Finding the Light Wheel Random Boosters on eBay is easy, plus they're extremely cheap, lots of them are around 5-6 dollars.
Also is super besault guaranteed in strongest blader set or is it normal weight?
It's not guaranteed anywhere. There is no normal weight. They're not all the same apart from the super heavy ones. They vary.
Yes, it is normal weight but there is a slight difference in each company's basalt wheel.....The Weights of the different Twisted/Basalt Fusion Wheels

Hasbro Twisted - 48.02 grams
Sonokong Basalt - 47.44 grams
Takara Basalt - 47.48 grams

I hope this helped you
(this is not what u asked but this is what i know)
I thought Takara and Sonokong's Basalts are heavier. ?
(Dec. 06, 2012  5:16 PM)Clefairy Wrote: I thought Takara and Sonokong's Basalts are heavier. ?

No, the Basalt weighs vary a lot even within the same company.
Get more info before you make your decision based on what he says.

The Dragoon:

Are those based on just what you've weighed or what others have?
I confirm what Ultra just wrote, because you cannot at all conclude that Hasbro's Basalt weighs more than other companies', that would be an erroneous though.
What launchers do the Zero G Launcher Grip work with? Is it just the Zero G launchers?
(Dec. 06, 2012  7:52 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: What launchers do the Zero G Launcher Grip work with? Is it just the Zero G launchers?

I am quite sure they work with the Zero-G Compact Launcher only, but you can remove the head and attach the other Zero-G launchers to the handle.