Ask a question, get an answer! #2

When a beyblade's face come off, all the parts will be loosen & break aparts. Are you really sure it can still win the round?
Once in a while, in my case it does if it's between two smooth Stamina wheels, i.e. Duo and Earth.
Depends on what happens first, the opponent stops spinning or is KOed, or the beyblade 'explodes'
I've had beys without faces spin for a while, but they explode on contact.
Ah, I'll give you a real life example:

Duo 145WD and Earth 145WD are battling. Duo's face comes off. It becomes a sleep out, and Duo is still spinning without its face after Earth has stopped.

BTW, I took the face out of the stadium before either Beyblade could hit it.
Sleep out?

If you mean like Earth stops spinning or rolls out, technically, I'd call that Duo's win.
Then you guys obviously didn't read the rules.

The beyblade that loses it's face lose the round.
(Nov. 29, 2012  1:00 PM)Tri Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2012  9:00 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What kind of use have Berigados Chrome Wheel?

Small edit:

Which chrome wheels can be used for defence? besides Revizer

And for Stamina?

1. The Begirados chrome wheel has some use in attack. It's not as good as Gryph, though.

2. Dragooon has uses in stamina with reviser. Although, other chrome wheels could be substitutes for reviser. As for Defence, Saramanda has the weight needed and it good for Defence.

Small correction here:

1. Begirados is better for straight up smash attack than Gryph. Gryph's strength is its force smash and upper smash.

2.Gargole is a great defense wheel, but due to its weight, it needs a heavier wheel to support it (i.e. Reviser, Saramanda, and even Dragooon). Killerken has seen some defense uses as well.

3. Orojya, Goreim, Killerken, Genbull, and Gargole all have stamina potential. Killerken probably being the best with Genbull being a tad worse because supposedly it has a lot of recoil. Also, as Tri said, some people consider spin stealers/equalizers as stamina combos, so you could go with Killerken/Gargole/Reviser Dragooon combos.
i have a question if you were to switch l drago destroy and big bang pegasus's final survive and final drive would that improve them or make them worse
(Nov. 29, 2012  9:22 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: i have a question if you were to switch l drago destroy and big bang pegasus's final survive and final drive would that improve them or make them worse

Not sure if your question doesn't belong to build me a combo

but

L-Drago Destroy is mostly used in balance with some spin stealing, so i think it's worst for it to have a rubber tip (the combo for L-Drago Destroy uses a metal flat tip)

Big Bang Pegasis uses in a combo a rubber flat tip, so... sharp will reverse that

if you want a combo for them, check the wiki, if you don't like them or not have the parts, go to build me a combo thread
thx
Bottom line, Final Drive and Final Survive have almost no uses, at least in the BB-10. With the exception of Ifraid Dragooon Final Drive (I forget who created that, but kudos to whoever did!)
Well in order to be a official beyblade battle, the bey needs to have the face bolt, energy wheel, metal wheel, spin track and performance tip. So if it loses its bolt, the battle is unofficial and therefore needs a restart or the opponent win the battle.
I know there are many types and subtypes of beyblades, can you tell me what am i forgetting?
I know of:
Attack
Sway Attack
Defense
Sway Defense
Stamina
Balance
Spin Stealer/Equalizer
(Nov. 29, 2012  10:03 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I know there are many types and subtypes of beyblades, can you tell me what am i forgetting?
I know of:
Attack
Sway Attack
Defense
Sway Defense
Stamina
Balance
Spin Stealer/Equalizer
Anti-Attack
De-Stabilizer
Smash Attack
and I think that's all of em
Force Smasher, Tornado Staller, Upwards Smasher, Upper Attacker, Anti-Destablizer (I think... Although you can pretty much put "Anti-" in front of everyhting, heh) as well.
(Nov. 29, 2012  10:29 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Force Smasher, Tornado Staller, Upwards Smasher, Upper Attacker, Anti-Destablizer (I think... Although you can pretty much put "Anti-" in front of everyhting, heh) as well.

well i think Anti Attacker was made mostly with basalt
force smasher is like upper but makes the opponent go down right?
A tornado Staller is not more like an attack beyblade with a plastic or metal tip using tornado stall launch?
I don't understand what upwards smasher and destabilizer would be, can you tell me? or make me an example of one beyblade of that sub-type?
(Nov. 29, 2012  9:44 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Bottom line, Final Drive and Final Survive have almost no uses, at least in the BB-10. With the exception of Ifraid Dragooon Final Drive (I forget who created that, but kudos to whoever did!)

Why thank you for the Kudos! I believe Final Drive is wonderful for a Dragooon Synchrom, because its is so heavy that you can weak launch a little stronger without activating the S mode which means a weak launch gives you 2 benefits. The first is, when you weak launch a left spin, you immediately take a chunck out of the opponents stamina when they make contact. The second is, The S mode does not activate, so you get RF like speed. I need to revisit that combo because I have a lot more Zero G beys now, and something probably works better than Ifraid. lol
(Nov. 29, 2012  10:29 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Force Smasher, Tornado Staller, Upwards Smasher, Upper Attacker, Anti-Destablizer (I think... Although you can pretty much put "Anti-" in front of everyhting, heh) as well.
Smash attack it's force smasher, I forgot tornado staller, upwards smash is destabilizer, there is no such thing as an anti destabilizer. So yeah Smile
(Nov. 29, 2012  11:01 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
Smash attack it's force smasher, I forgot tornado staller, upwards smash is destabilizer, there is no such thing as an anti destabilizer. So yeah Smile
Upper Attack is also very rare in the MFB Meta. The only Metal Wheel that can perform Upper Attack is Midnight/Crash and that's only in the most lucky, extreme conditions. Smile

Edit:
My compiled list of your guys' stuff:
Attack:
Smash Attack
Force Smasher
Upward Smasher
Sway Attack (Zero-G)
Attack-Stamina Hybrid

Defense:
Weight-Based Defense
Low-Recoil Defense
Anti-Attack
Sway Defense (Zero-G)

Stamina:
Standard!Stamina
Stamina-Defense Hybrid

Balance

Spin Stealer/Equalizer

Anti-Spin Stealer

Destabilizer

Tornado Staller
Still don't understand:
Force Smasher
Upward Smasher
Destabilizer

Can you explain them to me?
(Nov. 29, 2012  11:18 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Still don't understand:
Force Smasher
Upward Smasher
Destabilizer

Can you explain them to me?
For Izhkoort (Click to View)
For beycrafter01 (Click to View)
Upper smash is exactly what it says it is....a smash in an upward direction. Gryph is hands down the best wheel I have seen to display upper smash. If you have Gryph on top of a low height Synchrom battling against an opponent at a height that allows Gryph to somewhat get under the opponents metal wheel, you will see what I mean.
Is there a difference between the Hasbro and Takara releases of Cyber Pegasis 100HF (other than Hasbro's having a Metal Face)? The paint color seems different, but I might just be looking at weird stock images...
Hey guys, I've been using Earth Eagle 145 WD For 3 years now, I really hate having to buy new parts for him, Considering how The 145 spin track is almost dead, (Meaning no new beys from Metal fury use it) What can I do to prevent this? I hate buying a brand new Bey just for one part -.- Anyway, Earth Eagle and I have been through a lot, I believe there IS a way to train your bey, Take that for experience, EX: My brother bought a Hell Kerbecks, I don't know the spin track or tip, There the same a s the original, Anyway, Back to the point, it took Eagle and I all we had to beat it, Like in 2011, But now when I look back at it, And Battle it now, I can beat it like nothing, That is only one of my experiences on how Bey-Training and Bey Spirit exists, Now my question is, How can I keep my marts from breaking? I only use it in a Hasbro Arena, Or Takara Tomy one, Not pave, Floor, Ect, I just hate wasting a whole bey for one part, It also gets quite expensive..
Beyblades only cost ten dollars approximately, so since you only have one, paying around twenty dollars is not really something I would qualify as expensive ...

Parts wear down, particularly WDs, so there is nothing you can do.