Ask a question, get an answer! #2

please may the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:48 PM)aidanoe Wrote: please may the wbo make a battle bladers tournament for England
Thats doesn't belong here and I already answered your question

(Nov. 10, 2012  10:47 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Where can I post my phantom solo spin times? Also where can I post my phantom vs duo testing?
Since it's a new page.
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:58 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2012  10:47 PM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Where can I post my phantom solo spin times? Also where can I post my phantom vs duo testing?
Since it's a new page.

We have a Solo Spin Times topic, and for the other, you could probably post them in the Duo Dicussion thread, in the Beyblade Customizations forum.
Just asking, can this technique work for effectively for Bearing Drive by deep banking it and pushing your arm a bit forwards? The "Pendulum Swing", heh. I think it's supposed to give a Beyblade better defense, or more chance of a smash... (Sorry, don't mind the intro)
What Tip works best with Phantom _W145_? What is the best CW for Phantom?
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:48 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: What Tip works best with Phantom _W145_? What is the best CW for Phantom?
1.WD,BWD,EWD,SWD
2.Cancer(Gasher),Cygnus,Aquario,Bull

What pure Phantom stamina combos can counter Duo SA165WD except tall tracks?
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:52 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 11, 2012  3:48 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: What Tip works best with Phantom _W145_? What is the best CW for Phantom?
1.WD,BWD,EWD,SWD
2.Cancer(Gasher),Cygnus,Aquario,Bull

Though I don't have W145, nor would I change my Rock Gasher or Phantom Fireblaze without a technical reason, but I say use Gasher I mean come on, the Ghost Crab bey. And before some one mocks or moderates me, my logic behind this is that my Rock Gasher was made to be ROCK LOBSTA.
(Nov. 11, 2012  6:10 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: What pure Phantom stamina combos can counter Duo SA165WD except tall tracks?

Don't try, tbh. Phantom and Duo are closely matched in Stamina, so its really risky to use a Phantom Stamina combo (as it won't guarantee you a perfect win every time).
I might as well suggest you to use B: D there, considering that a non-aggressive combo like that one (Duo SA165WD) wouldn't pose much of a threat. However, its better to go for something else, really.

Considering that Duo is on WD, it might be easier to KO. If you want to use Phantom specifically, then Ingulit's Phantom Hades 90MF combo might work well. I don't really know how well that works against this specific combo; but its quite a successful combo.

Or of course, you can get yourself Dragooons and Revisers; synchrom them, and make a combo that's simply broke...

EARTHWOLF- While we have no right to influence your "personal preferences", let me tell you- There is a "technical" reason behind using Gasher on Phantom.... I won't say any further than this....

EDIT- Whoops! Just realized that this isn't Build Me a Combo!
(Nov. 10, 2012  3:54 AM)sonoro Wrote: i made three tournaments on this site but i made them for some one else what do i do now? and plus you know how there's guests on the site there where two guests that read my tournament proposials how did that happen?

sorry if i'm rushing you but can someone ansure my qustion?
(Nov. 11, 2012  6:10 AM)The No.1 Blader Wrote: What pure Phantom stamina combos can counter Duo SA165WD except tall tracks?

Well, based on my experience we can probably rule out W145WD: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SA165-Di...pid1041847. However, Ingulit did record some results that contradicted what mine said about W145 vs. SA164. So, we still need more testing done. I'd imagine that Tracks around the 100 height wouldn't do so well, though.
Are their Gunna be any cOmPs in Hertfordshire,England soon?
Gangan Blader, this is not the place to ask about this. Check out the Official Events forum to see if there are any in your area.

Since I'm here, can someone answer my question above with the video? I was just curious.
Have DF145 and/or ES been released in a (normal) blue color (similar tone to Earth Cancer's CW)?
I have been away from the Beyblade scene for quite some time. Is it true that Hasbro is finally releasing 4D bottoms or is that rumor I just heard completely false? Bsed on my searches, it seems rather false to me...
(Nov. 11, 2012  11:08 PM)TempestXIII Wrote: I have been away from the Beyblade scene for quite some time. Is it true that Hasbro is finally releasing 4D bottoms or is that rumor I just heard completely false? Bsed on my searches, it seems rather false to me...
There's a picture somewhere in the Hasbro thread that shows a Hasbro set with 2 recolored (and actually 4D) Beyblades ("Cosmic" Pegasus F: D and L-Drago "Destructor" F: S). The legitimacy of the set is unknown right now (not released yet), but it looks pretty real, at least to me.

Bottom line though, yes and no. So far we have only seen F: D and F: S and it hasn't been 100% confirmed yet.

Why are some people on the internet referring the Takara-Tomy version of Proto Nemesis as "Proto Nemesis 195RD", when that Beyblade is actually meant to be training dummy with a magnetized tip to be fought in the Ultimate BeyTa Stadium? Is it because of StardustDragonful's videos on YouTube that feature the Bey? I mean, there is no non-gimmicked Track with the 195 height, and that can only be accessed with TH170 and Proto Nemesis' (nameless) integrated height-changing 4D Bottom. Plus, there's no such Bottom as RD, too. Forgive me, was I rambling on?
Considering that the Prototype Nemesis can also change height, it is indeed very erroneous to call it like that : its parts do not have names.
@ Kai-V: Thanks for clearing that up.
What is so special about the Earth fusion wheel? I see it in so many combo suggestions for defense and stamina.
Earth was one of the heaviest wheels back in its time (Libra was the heaviest, but it was banned).
Also, its a low-recoil wheel. So, it worked really well for Defense and Stamina.
For extremely precise details, please check its BeyWiki article.
Is hell the same as hades?
@ Jaguar295: Well, Hades is Hasbro's name for the Hell Metal Wheel, so yes.
(Nov. 12, 2012  5:18 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Is hell the same as hades?

Yes , the frame/build/wheel or whatever of hell/hades are the exact same, no matter if it's TT or Hasbro.