Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Chief 2002 - Sigh ... Anywhooo, Is there a word for when a bey spins so perfectly that it seems that it isn't moving?
Well-balanced? High RPM? Perfectly still?

There isn't really a defined term for it...
It is not very accurate.
Check the Competitive Combos here.
I don't know if this is the place to ask it, or if it belongs in the Build Me a Combo thread, but can LDD 90WD work as a Spin Equalizer/Destablizer/Upwards Smash Beyblade?

EDIT: And about that arguement up there, I think he's referring to "tornado stalling". Just for the record.
Could anyone who owns Berserker Begirados tell me what the Synchrom combo on the packaging is?

Also, which combos are Takara Tomy's "Ultimate Elemental Synchrom" combos? (Fire, Water, Sky, Earth)
any clue about there being any batles any time soon in mississippi or alabama
Also what are the top tier parts for attack stamina and defense
(Oct. 09, 2012  2:44 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Also what are the top tier parts for attack stamina and defense

Those are all written in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
(Oct. 08, 2012  11:02 PM)Crab Commando Wrote: Could anyone who owns Berserker Begirados tell me what the Synchrom combo on the packaging is?

Also, which combos are Takara Tomy's "Ultimate Elemental Synchrom" combos? (Fire, Water, Sky, Earth)

I saw one ebay seller's description that said Takara Tomy recommends MSF-Goreim Begirados E230D as one of the best custom Stamina-type Synchrom Beyblade using Begirados.

I could be wrong but based on a few things I have seen:

Fire: MSF-Saramada Ifraid E230GCF

Water: MSF-Orojya Reviser A230JSB

Sky: MSF-Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF

Earth: MSF-Goreim Begirados (?)

I totally just realized that they came up with these by order of release. First release of the element is the top chrome wheel (Ifraid, Reviser, Dragoon, Begirados), second release is the bottom chrome wheel (Saramanda, Orojya, Gryph, Goreim), and third is the track and tip (Phoenic, Killerken, Gargoyle, Gamble(maybe)). So that might mean that Gamble's track and tip will be what they put on Goreim Begirados.
Can you synchrom Dragooon + Saramanda? (Dragooon on top) what kind of beyblade you can make with it?
(Oct. 09, 2012  8:35 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can you synchrom Dragooon + Saramanda? (Dragooon on top) what kind of beyblade you can make with it?

Yes. It makes whatever the Bottom and Track will be ... You should use the "Build me a combo!" topic to get advice on what to do with the Saramanda Dragooon Synchrom.
(Oct. 09, 2012  2:34 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: Fire: MSF-Saramada Ifraid E230GCF

Water: MSF-Orojya Reviser A230JSB

Sky: MSF-Gryph Dragooon SA165WSF

Earth: MSF-Goreim Begirados (?)

I totally just realized that they came up with these by order of release. First release of the element is the top chrome wheel (Ifraid, Reviser, Dragoon, Begirados), second release is the bottom chrome wheel (Saramanda, Orojya, Gryph, Goreim), and third is the track and tip (Phoenic, Killerken, Gargoyle, Gamble(maybe)). So that might mean that Gamble's track and tip will be what they put on Goreim Begirados.
Oh, okay. I was thinking the same on this pattern too. Thank you for answering my questions!

(Oct. 09, 2012  8:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  8:35 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Can you synchrom Dragooon + Saramanda? (Dragooon on top) what kind of beyblade you can make with it?

Yes. It makes whatever the Bottom and Track will be ... You should use the "Build me a combo!" topic to get advice on what to do with the Saramanda Dragooon Synchrom.

Thanks for the answer and the advice, I will first buy the Saramanda (I have the Dragooon) and some tracks and bottoms first, so i can experiment a little, that will be more fun to me (i will ask if nothing satisfied me)
Why is this so cheap? Is this fake or is it sold by a non trustworthy seller?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...4839726511
I wonder why does a lower spin track give a bey more attack. Also I still dont understand what a smash attack is. Can someone explain?
What mode is ldrago destructor better in?
What does all of this mean? Is there some kind of elemental advantage/disadvantage with the new set of beyblades?
(Oct. 10, 2012  12:52 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Why is this so cheap? Is this fake or is it sold by a non trustworthy seller?
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?...4839726511

It is real.

(Oct. 10, 2012  1:29 AM)Jaguar295 Wrote: I wonder why does a lower spin track give a bey more attack. Also I still dont understand what a smash attack is. Can someone explain?

That is not always true. It just depends on the Metal Wheel used : if it delivers stronger hits with its upper portion, then obviously you need to place it as low as possible in order to make sure that this upper surface gets in contact with the opposing Beyblades as much as possible.

You have probably not read the Beywiki article on Smash Attack then :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Smash_Attack

(Oct. 10, 2012  1:41 AM)specter187 Wrote: What mode is ldrago destructor better in?

"L Drago Destructor" is missing grams, so it is not really good in any mode ... However, what is written here about the original version, L Drago Destroy, can probably vaguely apply too :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-108-L...#pid984624

(Oct. 10, 2012  2:05 AM)angelusbichi Wrote: What does all of this mean? Is there some kind of elemental advantage/disadvantage with the new set of beyblades?

It is all just marketing, like the stars. It is not like you should ever listen to anything that is not written on Beywiki or directly in our top-tier list here ...
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:25 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
It is all just marketing, like the stars. It is not like you should ever listen to anything that is not written on Beywiki or directly in our top-tier list here ...

Ahh okay makes sense. I am guessing this will be a no but is a home-made launcher grip (I think it is called) legal at a tournament? Is there any way a tournament can use a Hasbro stadium and be legal?
No and no, quite simply. Have you read our Rulebook ?
(Oct. 10, 2012  3:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No and no, quite simply. Have you read our Rulebook ?

Crud and oh okay no way at all? even if it is just a Hasbro beyblade tournament? Yes I skimmed through the rule book and saw that only Takara-Tomy stadiums are legal, that is why i asked is there any way for a tournament to use a Hasbro stadium and still be legal. Plus I do not have access to a Takara-Tomy stadium nor the money to buy one.
No, WBO only approves the use of Takara Tomy Stadium. So, if you use a Hasbro stadium, then WBO will not approve the tournament you proposed.
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:02 AM)wpardin Wrote: No, WBO only approves the use of Takara Tomy Stadium. So, if you use a Hasbro stadium, then WBO will not approve the tournament you proposed.

So unless I get a Takara-Tomy stadium or some how magically find a tournament that is by me that has Takara-Tomy stadiums or I some how get the money to buy a Takara-Tomy stadium worth around 30 bucks, I am screwed? and will never go to a tournament?
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:14 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:02 AM)wpardin Wrote: No, WBO only approves the use of Takara Tomy Stadium. So, if you use a Hasbro stadium, then WBO will not approve the tournament you proposed.

So unless I get a Takara-Tomy stadium or some how magically find a tournament that is by me that has Takara-Tomy stadiums or I some how get the money to buy a Takara-Tomy stadium worth around 30 bucks, I am screwed? and will never go to a tournament?

That is correct. Hasbro stadia are not conducive to true competitive play, and you will make no arguments, to anyone, that will hold any water to the contrary. Either order a TT Stadium online, or go to tournaments that are hosted by/attended by others who have TT Stadia, like the rest of our participants.