Ask a question, get an answer! #2

depends what currency and where from?
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: are metal faces and metal facebolts not the same thing but different wording? and i checked both sites ur site 1st even and when i put in bey and the url bar finishes the url it pulls up the site u seem to hate
ok found the page i think ur refering to (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face) but it does not say how to tell them apart besides weighing them which i can not do since i do not have a scale that can tell the small differences of the weight of the metal faces

Because it is not written, then there is clearly no difference in weight between each Metal Face except the Metal Face Custom Ver., and if you read the article, you would know exactly how to differentiate them just by looking at the Metal Face ...
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2012  6:45 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: are metal faces and metal facebolts not the same thing but different wording? and i checked both sites ur site 1st even and when i put in bey and the url bar finishes the url it pulls up the site u seem to hate
ok found the page i think ur refering to (http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Metal_Face) but it does not say how to tell them apart besides weighing them which i can not do since i do not have a scale that can tell the small differences of the weight of the metal faces

Because it is not written, then there is clearly no difference in weight between each Metal Face except the Metal Face Custom Ver., and if you read the article, you would know exactly how to differentiate them just by looking at the Metal Face ...

then whats the point apart from deco? and do u mean this? (the spoiler thingy) and i know how to tell regular faces(facebolts) apart from metal one's im not stupid
... Just read it. The Metal Face Custom Ver. obviously has a configuration which is heavier than a regular Metal Face in only one piece, so it is slightly more advantageous for Defense types to have Metal Face-Heavy than just a Metal Face ...
(Oct. 04, 2012  7:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ... Just read it. The Metal Face Custom Ver. obviously has a configuration which is heavier than a regular Metal Face in only one piece, so it is slightly more advantageous for Defense types to have Metal Face-Heavy than just a Metal Face ...

ok i'll reread it again can u atleast tell me which u think these are if you can tell which they are since they are what i got ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0034G4...00_s00_i00
i can tell it is either a regular metal facebolt or maybe a MF-H i think its called or what ever the metal flat and metal core or plastic core is called
Do you see any divisions that would indicate two pieces, like in the Metal Face Custom Ver. I just linked you to ... ?
(Oct. 04, 2012  7:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Do you see any divisions that would indicate two pieces, like in the Metal Face Custom Ver. I just linked you to ... ?

no and oops i did not go to that last link u sent till right before i sent this post sorry
I hope this is the right place to ask this but does anybody know if hasbro will release Death quetzalcoatl with rdf
(Oct. 04, 2012  7:47 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: I hope this is the right place to ask this but does anybody know if hasbro will release Death quetzalcoatl with rdf

It is not known, but it seems quite unlikely.
I have heard that Sono Kong manufactures better MFB than Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy manufactures better/superior Plastics and HMS than Sono Kong.
(Oct. 05, 2012  3:52 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: I have heard that Sono Kong manufactures better MFB than Takara Tomy and Takara Tomy manufactures better/superior Plastics and HMS than Sono Kong.

Not really : TAKARA-TOMY is the first to manufacture anything, so if a mold is found to break easily, they will do a second mold that will be stronger. Since SonoKong releases TAKARA-TOMY's Beyblades several months later, they will of course only manufacture the second molds that do not break easily. However, the chances of getting one of the first molds that are vulnerable from TAKARA-TOMY are quite low anyway.

For plastics and HMS, all I know is that some of SonoKong's plastics parts just do not fit regular parts, however you should go get a more accurate answer in the Plastics Q&A topic.
I have heard that some right-spin attack combos are good with an LRF performance tip. Am I mistaken, or is LRF supposed to work better with left-spin beyblades?
Hey so just something I want you to see I'm not sure what it is but in the YouTube video that atomaiidotcom made of the new zero-g thing presented by Takara Tomy in Japan but at 2:17 in the video the is what looks like the l drago reshuffle set with zero-g beys I'm not sure if I am just overly excited but I think that might be the three pack that would be released soon.

If you could just watch that part then tell me

What do you think about it?

And at 2:13-2:17
Which has more stamina: Saggitario, Libra, Byxis or Aries? Its important that its answered quick though... For reasons...
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:04 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Hey so just something I want you to see I'm not sure what it is but in the YouTube video that atomaiidotcom made of the new zero-g thing presented by Takara Tomy in Japan but at 2:17 in the video the is what looks like the l drago reshuffle set with zero-g beys I'm not sure if I am just overly excited but I think that might be the three pack that would be released soon.

We do not really know what they are. If it was known and confirmed, it would of course be posted here on the World Beyblade Organization. You can check out the topics for BBG-23, BBG-24, BBG-25, etc. meanwhile, but we cannot associate anything in that video with any known release at the moment.
Probably libra since it's the heaviest
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:04 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: Hey so just something I want you to see I'm not sure what it is but in the YouTube video that atomaiidotcom made of the new zero-g thing presented by Takara Tomy in Japan but at 2:17 in the video the is what looks like the l drago reshuffle set with zero-g beys I'm not sure if I am just overly excited but I think that might be the three pack that would be released soon.

We do not really know what they are. If it was known and confirmed, it would of course be posted here on the World Beyblade Organization. You can check out the topics for BBG-23, BBG-24, BBG-25, etc. meanwhile, but we cannot associate anything in that video with any known release at the moment.

Okay sounds good

(Oct. 06, 2012  3:28 AM)Xavblade Wrote: where do you get a beypointer.

You should look in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic. Seriously though, you will probably only find some on eBay, but they are really not worth buying ... Nobody uses them.
why is lightning ldrago illegal?
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:49 AM)specter187 Wrote: why is lightning ldrago illegal?

It is not illegal. Are you referring to the "FORBIDDEN" written on its Hasbro packaging ? That is just marketing.
What Is A Tank Beyblade Combo?
I have a question. I have a PTW stadium and my Earth Aquario GB145WD beat my Hell BD145WD in it. How come? Is there something wrong in my Hell coz when i switch the WDs they perform pretty much the same. Please help?
(Oct. 06, 2012  6:21 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: What Is A Tank Beyblade Combo?

Maybe Revizer Killerken E230MB?
(Oct. 06, 2012  1:18 PM)BladerBlitz Wrote: I have a question. I have a PTW stadium and my Earth Aquario GB145WD beat my Hell BD145WD in it. How come? Is there something wrong in my Hell coz when i switch the WDs they perform pretty much the same. Please help?

The PTW (I'm assuming you mean the Pegasus Thunder Whip Stadium..) is very different compared to the MFB Attack Stadium(ie: the slope) and so results will vary. You should read this article for a more detailed description.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pegasus-...ht=pegasus

It may be your launching?

(Oct. 06, 2012  6:21 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: What Is A Tank Beyblade Combo?

You should read this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Public-C...sion-BB-10

EDIT: An alternate is:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012
Thanks ALOT Im kinda relieved that nothing happened to it! Wink