Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 24, 2012  9:32 PM)zflare3 Wrote: Just a Q:
1.Is Phantom better than Duo for Stamina, or is it Vice Versa?
2.Since Death is (apparently) outclassed, what other metal wheels are good?
3.What use does Diablo have?What is the point of buying it?

Sorry if I am asking a lot.... :\

From what I understand, Duo is much better.

Most Synchrom Wheels are better in Defense, including Revizer Revizer. You can look in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic in the Advanced Forum.

I think it is good in Attack, if I remember the many customizations that were posted in the Winning Combinations topic ...
Seeing as this is 'Ask and answer', I have 1 question.

Apart from Zero-G (I'm not investing in those yet, just don't seem worth it), from around Ldrago Destroy (When i left) what are the must haves from then to is it Flash Sag? (End of MFB?)
Also, is Quetzacoatl (Original) still a decent wheel to use?
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:24 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Seeing as this is 'Ask and answer', I have 1 question.

Apart from Zero-G (I'm not investing in those yet, just don't seem worth it), from around Ldrago Destroy (When i left) what are the must haves from then to is it Flash Sag? (End of MFB?)

Everything competitive is basically in Zero-G now, even in the Attack Type BeyStadium, hah.

For your first question though, you should use the Purchase Consultation topic. However, you could look in the Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread to see what is top-tier, or close to it since the list is not completely up-to-date now.

No, Quetzalcoatl is absolutely outclassed.
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:24 PM)ShadowZoroark Wrote: Seeing as this is 'Ask and answer', I have 1 question.

Everything competitive is basically in Zero-G now, even in the Attack Type BeyStadium, hah.

For your first question though, you should use the Purchase Consultation topic. However, you could look in the Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread to see what is top-tier, or close to it since the list is not completely up-to-date now.

No, Quetzalcoatl is absolutely outclassed.

Heh, I don't plan to play competitively, seeing as the tournaments are too far from where I live.
And Sorry about that Kai-V, can tell I havnt been here for a whileSmile

Ok since like zero g beyblades have types like thief phoniec for example. its a defense type in zero g i think ? but in the bb-10 it turns to stamina right? because i tried that and it acts like an attack because of its spintrack? so if a zero g beyblade is in the bb-10 stadium does its type even change? like if i had rock orso its defense in the bb-10 but in the zero g stadium i heard some where it changes to stamina? is that true with zero gs?
Hey guys, my LR string launcher always hit my thumb when I use it, and now my thumb hurts like crazy when the handle hits it. Any ideas on how to protect my thumb (I will not launch differently.)
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:34 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys, my LR string launcher always hit my thumb when I use it, and now my thumb hurts like crazy when the handle hits it. Any ideas on how to protect my thumb (I will not launch differently.)

try ordering a launcher rubber? the things you buy to put on your handle. it might work they are these things http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Takara-T...3a7836926e
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:34 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys, my LR string launcher always hit my thumb when I use it, and now my thumb hurts like crazy when the handle hits it. Any ideas on how to protect my thumb (I will not launch differently.)

I heard these help:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Genuine-Takar...2993wt_740
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:33 PM)Cosmic Wrote: Ok since like zero g beyblades have types like thief phoniec for example. its a defense type in zero g i think ? but in the bb-10 it turns to stamina right? because i tried that and it acts like an attack because of its spintrack? so if a zero g beyblade is in the bb-10 stadium does its type even change? like if i had rock orso its defense in the bb-10 but in the zero g stadium i heard some where it changes to stamina? is that true with zero gs?

It would change only because of the Bottom. Flat Bottoms are for Attack types no matter what stadium you play in. However, Sharp Bottoms supposedly become defensive parts in the Zero-G Stadiums, while they are Stamina Bottoms in the BeyStadium Attack Type, even if they are horrible.
Basically, Zero-G just reinforces what the World Beyblade Organizaton has always known : Bottoms from the D series are better for Stamina, despite being named 'Defense'.
Sharp tips indeed do slightly better for Defense in the Zero-G Stadiums though.

To answer your example more specifically, there is no reason GCF should act as a Stamina Bottom anywhere, really.

Buy a new launcher ;D or use a Grip Rubber? Would they help reduce the recoil?

No, I don't think it would help much, and I don't the have funds to order such things right now.
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:37 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: No, I don't think it would help much, and I don't the funds to order such things right now.

Wear gloves then.
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:37 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: No, I don't think it would help much, and I don't the funds to order such things right now.

I advice you to use the launcher grip with it.
Hey guys! Please answer... Should i get Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion?
(Sep. 25, 2012  2:38 AM)novanska Wrote: Hey guys! Please answer... Should i get Diablo Nemesis or Phantom Orion?

This is better asked in purchase consultation. And it would depend on what parts you already have.

Is H145 good for attack?
Guys i have asked many thread about the best 4d beyblade.... But what do u think is the best 4d beyblade?
(Sep. 25, 2012  9:06 AM)novanska Wrote: Guys i have asked many thread about the best 4d beyblade.... But what do u think is the best 4d beyblade?

Diablo Nemesis is the best 4D Bey.
(Sep. 25, 2012  5:23 AM)novanska Wrote: Is H145 good for attack?

Yup, but for defense. No. Its too thin, the spikes will get caught by LTACs.
IMHO, use S130/GB145/R145/CH120 for attack.
(Sep. 24, 2012  10:37 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: No, I don't think it would help much, and I don't the have funds to order such things right now.

4 options,
1) Launcher Grip
2) Launcher Rubber
3) Launcher Suspension (WEAKENS YOUR SHOT!)
4) Skill when launching
What is the second best 4d beyblade?
@ [TGR]Chips : Don't give out wrong and misleading answers.

1. There's no 'Best' Beyblade. Every beyblade has its own weaknesses. There's some that are more 'useful' than others, but none is the best.

2. H145 is TERRIBLE for defense. It has terrible recoil problem. It used to be quite popular in attack combos, which now has been replaced with many other more suitable ones.
In his defense, he was trying to say that H145 is bad for defense, but phrased it horribly.

Other than that though, I was about to post the same thing.
Guys you know i've been askin many forum... But i guess this is the only forum that often answer my question, should i get diablo nemesis or phantom orion?
Go to Purchase consultation.

Next time, read the PM you got from Kai-V
Hopefully I get an answer here, is it legal to use MFB bottom parts (rubbers or plastics) on Zero-G beys?
where can I find a full list of all beyblades with pictures