Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there a thread that exists which specifically states the weight differences between Metal Fury and 4d?
I do not remember there being one ... I may be wrong though. Though I believe that you could have just searched ...
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:04 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  1:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: To clarify, I said NON synchrome combination. I did read that a normal facebolt would be too short in synchrome, but considering the length of the Stone Face anyway, I am sure you knew what I meant, and are still correct.

What elements have been introduced so far? And are they type based or is it solely based on the crystal within that specific Crystal Wheel? I assume the crystals are non removable?

So in left spin combinations other than DK Dragooon, Dragooon must be in Chrome Up mode, or DK must be in Crystal Up mode?

In Zero-G, do we address Samurai Ifraid as Ifraid Samurai, or just Samurai Ifraid Crystal Up mode?

Yes, I am still correct. I verified myself with a Pirates Orojya before I replied to your previous post.

Fire, Water, Thunder/Sky/Heaven/whatever, and now Darkness.

Both/either, depending on the sense of your sentence.

The second.

kaihiwatari5673 Wrote:how do you use blend to make graphics??

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys ...

Thunder has a bit of a discrepancy I see? So the crystals are identical in certain releases, but are called something different? Beywiki does not seem to mention the bey's element really.

So if I was to create Salamandra Ifraid, it woud still be a fire type, correct? Same with Dragooon Ifraid, or Archer Ifraid, or Shinobi Ifraid?
(Sep. 10, 2012  1:36 AM)Cosmic Wrote: Can anyone trade me a Unicorno Face. a WBO unicorno face, its my face beyblade and i really want the face of it..
PLEASE REPLY

If you read the Face Trading announcement, you would know that you are not supposed to post to beg for Face trades. They must be done in private messages, and that is it. This also has absolutely nothing to do with the Beyblade hobby, so it is off-topic.

(Sep. 10, 2012  2:10 AM)Time Wrote: Is there a thread that exists which specifically states the weight differences between Metal Fury and 4d?

They were all posted in the general Beyblade Metal Fusion topic. Just search for something like "ten grams".

(Sep. 10, 2012  2:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thunder has a bit of a discrepancy I see? So the crystals are identical in certain releases, but are called something different? Beywiki does not seem to mention the bey's element really.

So if I was to create Salamandra Ifraid, it woud still be a fire type, correct? Same with Dragooon Ifraid, or Archer Ifraid, or Shinobi Ifraid?

Yes, Beywiki does state what each Zero-G Beyblade's element is ...
The crystals do not matter : they are part of a Crystal Wheel, and since there are various different Crystal Wheels, of course those rings have different names. Nobody reakky refers to the crystal as anything important.

Technically, yes. It is Saramanda, by the way.
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:46 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:52 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: Exactcly how many were made

Well, here is what Uwik posted about it :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid969136

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:41 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Where can u get platsic beyblades in stores?

You already asked this question, so go read the answer, because we will not repeat it.

Errr..., I want to know the exact numbers. Oh well, it's not that huge of a deal. Thanks Kai-V.
Has anyone ANY idea when or IF Sonokong will start releasing Zero G beys?
I haven't found the answer... Yet.

EDIT: Oooh, thanks, Kai-V Wink
(Sep. 10, 2012  7:31 PM)Cookie Monster Wrote: Has anyone ANY idea when or IF Sonokong will start releasing Zero G beys?
I haven't found the answer... Yet.

You could have just looked at the recent posts in the Beyblade Random Thoughts topic.
hey i dont know how to fix this but my death is a bit rattly can someone tell me how to fix this?
(Sep. 10, 2012  10:11 PM)Takashi Komuro Wrote: hey i dont know how to fix this but my death is a bit rattly can someone tell me how to fix this?

Death is natrully loose.
(Sep. 10, 2012  10:11 PM)Takashi Komuro Wrote: hey i dont know how to fix this but my death is a bit rattly can someone tell me how to fix this?

Many 4D Metal Wheels rattle as they have 2 parts. Try to find a decent Clear Wheel that could stop/lessen the rattling. Smile
Can MF/MF-H VariAres BD145RF/LRF spin steal,Anti-attack and at the same time KO?

I need to know before I buy VariAres, what do you think about the combo? I want a combo that can somehow spin steal, anti-attack, and KO. I know the Gravity combo is good at this but is Vari a good replacement? All though I have Gravity, I want to test how Vari may perform in a tournament with the said combo. Thanks!
It indeed can steal spin, albeit not as good as Meteo L Drago. BD145 wouldn't be good on VariAres though, as BD145 will covert it's contact points. You'll be better off getting Flash.
Oh yes, I forgot that it will block the contact points. What track should I use? Other than R145 and CH120?

I already have Flash
Use build me a comboo, Sniper
(Sep. 11, 2012  12:52 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote: Oh yes, I forgot that it will block the contact points. What track should I use? Other than R145 and CH120?

I already have Flash

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
(May. 31, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: (In an attempt to fix an issue, we had to make a new thread for this. Please take some time to use the in-line Search function of the previous topic before asking a question here.)

This is the Ask a question, get an answer! topic. This is for answering quick Beyblade questions that do not need much discussion and therefore, don't require a full topic.

RULES

If you don't know what a particular product is (ie. BB-28). Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

If you are curious to know what MFB to get use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

If you have questions of where to get MFB go through the Bey Marketplace. We have respective threads for that

Don't Post Anime Questions here. That Goes in the Anime & Manga forum.

Questions about the World Beyblade Organization should obviously be posted in the Questions about the WBO thread, not here.

If you are wondering about a specific product, read the topic we have about it first, before asking the question.

AND FINALLY if you are curious about competitive combos please use this thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386

Questions not to Ask?

1) Where do I get beyblades/HMS/MFB they don't have them in my city?
2) What is the best combo for HMS/MFB/plastic?
3) What MFB should I get?
4) How do I battle?

Failure to abide by these basic rules will result in your post getting DELETED. This is to prevent the thread from being filled up with repetitive questions that we've answered hundreds of times.

if you want to go to wbo torunments do you have to have a passport or do you just have to pay the fee
trevorjordan You can either pay the one time entry fee or buy a passport. Also you don't need to quote something that large.
I found these little like three piece tops in the bottom of my beyblade bin, they have interchangeable bottoms, little metal weight disks, and they have little bit beast stickers on the metal, anybody remember what these are called?
No, they are literal tops, beyblade style with attack rings, weight disks, bottoms, but then they have a grip that you hand spin them with, they are smaller than all other beyblades, I would post a picture but my camera isn't working right now
(Sep. 13, 2012  1:31 AM)Time Wrote: No, they are literal tops, beyblade style with attack rings, weight disks, bottoms, but then they have a grip that you hand spin them with, they are smaller than all other beyblades, I would post a picture but my camera isn't working right now

If its not hms/plastics then they are more then likely fake.
Which tip is better for defense or stamina WD or W2D?
WD is used in top tier stamina combos at 145 height tracks and lower. W2D isn't really good for anything since the sharp tip wears out too fast. both tips are poor choices for defense combos because they offer no grip on the stadium like rubber tips (RS, RDF, CS)
I always have a problem with my launcher grips. I usually launch really hard and ALWAYS end up breaking my launcher grips. I have broken THREE launcher Grips. I broke a blue hasbro grip, a BB-15 grip, and a 3-Segment Tournament Special grip. The 3-Segment grip is where it drew the line. Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I usually use a string launcher/beylauncher with a suspension, and a grip mule. Any solution to prevent breakage?
What breaks ? The prongs, the string, etc. ?