Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It was a question and you don't have to be a rude ********************(stars)
(Sep. 09, 2012  3:21 PM)Time Wrote: Are 4d beys and earlier generations still being produced in Japan?

Some 4D are still being produced, but it will stop very soon. Everything before 4D is just not produced anymore.
How many articles do I have to write/get approved in order to get a Lapis Lazuli Face ?

(Sep. 09, 2012  5:01 PM)Ya Wrote: How many articles do I have to write/get approved in order to get a Lapis Lazuli Face ?

(Aug. 04, 2012  9:42 PM)Primal Wrote: You get the Face for having continued support for Beywiki. Take a look at th!nk's or Shabalabadoo's amount of drafts, and you'll see that it's certainly not just a couple.

I don't think there is a set amount.

(Sep. 09, 2012  6:29 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: So what will be the next line after 4d?

There is already another series/line ater 4D and It's called Zero-G
Zero-G which BTW has been out for 5 months now.
Sorry, I meant after Zero-G, I had looked at a 4d post.
Nobody knows if Zero-G will have 1 more season or Beyblade will end and then start again a few years later like HMS to Pre-HWS
Oh okay, I wander? If they don't start again then I wander what the next line will be?
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:37 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: Oh okay, I wander? If they don't start again then I wander what the next line will be?

I would think they would keep going since they more or less promised another world championships.
(Sep. 09, 2012  6:35 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: to Pre-HWS
For the record, I see this mistake a lot, but what so many people call Pre-HWS actually has a technical name: Metal System.

Just something I've noticed sooo many times and just needed to point out Uncertain
How do I prime a R2F?
You use it until it's in a perfect balance between controllability and speed. Usually only takes a few launches, and is best done by banking it with no opponents in the stadium and stopping it as it starts to slow considerably, then re-launching.
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:11 PM)Hazel Wrote: You use it until it's in a perfect balance between controllability and speed. Usually only takes a few launches, and is best done by banking it with no opponents in the stadium and stopping it as it starts to slow considerably, then re-launching.

Alright, thanks Hazel.
What's the better perfomance tip For MF-H/MF Duo___E230? CS or MB?
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:13 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: What's the better perfomance tip For MF-H/MF Duo___E230? CS or MB?
I'd say CS because when MB wobbles the whole combo will die.
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:14 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:13 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: What's the better perfomance tip For MF-H/MF Duo___E230? CS or MB?
I'd say CS because when MB wobbles the whole combo will die.
Okay thanks

It depends entirely on what you're wanting to do with it, but MB is generally a safer option for tournaments, with the low incidence of Attack users...
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: It depends entirely on what you're wanting to do with it, but MB is generally a safer option for tournaments, with the low incidence of Attack users...

Personally I was never a fan of E230 MB. I always saw MB as a balance tip and E230 as a pure defense track. And CS provides better grip then CS.
what tip is beter for a balance type cs or mf
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:50 PM)matakj09 Wrote: what tip is beter for a balance type cs or mf

CS by far.
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:38 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2012  10:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: It depends entirely on what you're wanting to do with it, but MB is generally a safer option for tournaments, with the low incidence of Attack users...

Personally I was never a fan of E230 MB. I always saw MB as a balance tip and E230 as a pure defense track. And CS provides better grip then CS.

I completely missed the E in his question, actually. My mistake.
Can anyone trade me a Unicorno Face. a WBO unicorno face, its my face beyblade and i really want the face of it..
PLEASE REPLY