Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sorry about before i wasnt reading posts.
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:53 PM)ChinaBladeâ„¢ Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 3) is synchrome possible with 2 Crystal Wheels?
I can only answer this one.
Yes, it's possible (Tris12311 did it), but it's an illeagle combo. No matter which one.

Makes sense such a thing would be illegal now that I think about it. Thanks.
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:56 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Sorry about before i wasnt reading posts.
Your question had been answered atleast 4 times....

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 3) is synchrome possible with 2 Crystal Wheels?
Yes, it's possible (Tris12311 did it), but it's an illeagle combo. No matter which one.

And terrible XD

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:57 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote:

No problem!
Sorry I couldn't answer your other questions. I'm not much of a studier of Zero G beys (like knowing their weight, which one's top tier, good combos, ect...). I'm more of an anime studier person. If you get what I mean.
It is fine. Someone else will answer them. There are a lot, haha.

Ya, I get what you mean, don't sweat it. Thanks for your help. Smile

lord Voldemort: *cough* Light Wheels *cough* XD
(Sep. 08, 2012  6:10 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: It is fine. Someone else will answer them. There are a lot, haha.

Ya, I get what you mean, don't sweat it. Thanks for your help. Smile

lord Voldemort: *cough* Light Wheels *cough* XD
*cough*Synchroms*cough*

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 1) Is it tournament legal to use a non synchrome combination with a standard MFB Facebolt rather than a Stone Face?

No. It is not even possible.

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 2) Can elements differ between Crystal Wheels? I ask this, as Samurai Ifraid has a fire Element, but Samurai Pegasis will have a Dark Element.

It is not supposed to. Darkness is not really an element though, so perhaps they are going to do something weird that only makes sense in the anime.

As you were told, it can be done, but it is not stable at all, and there is a huge space between the two Crystal Wheels, so it is not intended and not legal, clearly.

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 4) For Chrome Wheels, what snychromes are NOT possible?

None, unless I am forgetting something.

(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 5) I am a bit confused by Dark Knight Dragooon's synchrome abilities, spin direction, part comparability, umong several other things. I read the article on beywiki, but it doesnt seem that clear to me...

-Does DK or Dragooon determine the left spin direction of a bey?
-If DK is placed in Crystal Down mode, does that mean Dragooon would spin right?
-Can Dragoon be paired with any Crystal Wheel in Up mode and still spin left?
-Can DK be paired with any Chrome wheel while in Crystal Up Mode and still spin left?
-In a synchrome pair with Dragooon, which would produce a left spin? Dragooon on top or Dragooon on bottom? What would produce a right spin?

Both.

Therefore, no.

No.

Yes.

Dragooon must be on top to make the Beyblade be able to spin left.
How do I authorise a beyblade match so that i can gain points?
(Sep. 08, 2012  8:06 PM)DragonDude73 Wrote: How do I authorise a beyblade match so that i can gain points?
Belongs in questions about the WBO....?

(Sep. 08, 2012  8:06 PM)DragonDude73 Wrote: How do I authorise a beyblade match so that i can gain points?

You have to go the a WBO Tournament and then your beyblade points will change depend on how you perform in the tournament
Where can i find out where tournaments are being held?
(Sep. 08, 2012  10:59 PM)DragonDude73 Wrote: Where can i find out where tournaments are being held?

Here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Official-Events
To clarify, I said NON synchrome combination. I did read that a normal facebolt would be too short in synchrome, but considering the length of the Stone Face anyway, I am sure you knew what I meant, and are still correct.

What elements have been introduced so far? And are they type based or is it solely based on the crystal within that specific Crystal Wheel? I assume the crystals are non removable?

So in left spin combinations other than DK Dragooon, Dragooon must be in Chrome Up mode, or DK must be in Crystal Up mode?

In Zero-G, do we address Samurai Ifraid as Ifraid Samurai, or just Samurai Ifraid Crystal Up mode?
how do you use blend to make graphics??
(Sep. 09, 2012  1:42 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: To clarify, I said NON synchrome combination. I did read that a normal facebolt would be too short in synchrome, but considering the length of the Stone Face anyway, I am sure you knew what I meant, and are still correct.

What elements have been introduced so far? And are they type based or is it solely based on the crystal within that specific Crystal Wheel? I assume the crystals are non removable?

So in left spin combinations other than DK Dragooon, Dragooon must be in Chrome Up mode, or DK must be in Crystal Up mode?

In Zero-G, do we address Samurai Ifraid as Ifraid Samurai, or just Samurai Ifraid Crystal Up mode?

Yes, I am still correct. I verified myself with a Pirates Orojya before I replied to your previous post.

Fire, Water, Thunder/Sky/Heaven/whatever, and now Darkness.

Both/either, depending on the sense of your sentence.

The second.

kaihiwatari5673 Wrote:how do you use blend to make graphics??

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys ...
oh sorry, i didnt know
so while reading the official WBO rules i learnt that it is legal to lubricate the inside of your launcher. Just wondering what everyone uses as their lubricant? does standard D-40 stuff work? how do you prevent the spray from getting on the string? (just don't want the whole thing to get all icky xP

thanks in advance!
Oh, that's really just for ripcord launchers, though I guess you could oil the gears and such inside a beylauncher. I'd suggest a non-spray-on lubricant, like a liquid one with a dropper or whatever.

I just use some standard household machine oil for my HMS (and a couple of plastic) launchers.
ok i play hasbro is phantom orion good ... hasbro phantom not tt but is it good for hasbro stadiums cus i want to test phantom bull 145 wd for hasbro

(Sep. 09, 2012  3:32 AM)matakj09 Wrote: ok i play hasbro is phantom orion good ... hasbro phantom not tt but is it good for hasbro stadiums cus i want to test phantom bull 145 wd for hasbro

If you own Hell and Basalt, it is probably better to keep them.
thanks th!nk! i'll see what i can do about that then. so no one really lubricates their string launchers? why is that?
Are 4d beys and earlier generations still being produced in Japan?
when i was in japan 2 months ago for a holiday they still had flash, death quetz, variares, kreis cygnus, diablo nemesis, big bang, and fang leone at yodobashi camera. not sure about now, but no other place i went to was as well stocked as yodobashi camera then, although bic camera was pretty well stocked too.. what city will you be in?

EDIT: also note that the "camera" stores also sell everything before sales tax and hence even beyblades are cheaper there! now that i've dug out my receipt from yodobashi, my MF2 custom set from there cost 290 yen, while starters range in costs: death quetz 770yen, cygnus 690 yen, and flash 780 yen! cheaper than the standard retail prices i believe!
Don't say I'm an idiot but if you host an event I have to provide stadiums correct?
1) That wouldn't really belong here.
2) That should be self-explanatory, really.

Who do you think is providing the stadiums then? It's also been stated multiple times what is required for a tournament before.