Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Every so often you get a part like that, sadly. Factory error basically, though it's surprising that even its own tip fits if nothing else does.
(Sep. 05, 2012  12:22 AM)Primal Wrote: Nothing that I can think of... All of my tips work perfectly with TH170, and I haven't heard about this problem from others with TH170, so it could be a manufacturing error.

Well this is only happening with my RF and D tips, so I'm not quite sure.
ok, Well would the Fake "Blade Master's Metal Attax Arena/Stadium" be the closest Fake Stadium to a Takara BB-10?

Video of the Fake Stadium.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6WuBtkwPPs
(Sep. 05, 2012  5:27 AM)RuselBrown Wrote: ok, Well would the Fake "Blade Master's Metal Attax Arena/Stadium" be the closest Fake Stadium to a Takara BB-10?

Video of the Fake Stadium.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6WuBtkwPPs

These are things you have to do to answer the question yourself :

- Take into account that the paint and material can be quite different and affect performance;

- Just look at the stadium yourself;

- Read about investments, and then look at your wallet.
Is the WBO ever going to host a world championship with three people from each country just like in beyblade metal masters
(Sep. 05, 2012  8:24 AM)Kentblader Wrote: Is the WBO ever going to host a world championship with three people from each country just like in beyblade metal masters

This belongs in Questions About the WBO.
So, could the Zero-G Compact Launcher, while having weaker launching power than the Zero-G Light Launcher and Zero-G BeyLauncher, still be convenient with its secondary function as an assembly tool and portability?
Have the 4D series beys been released in america? None of local shops have had them in stock. The most recent thing that they usually have is a flame Byxis or Grzvity Perseus
(Sep. 06, 2012  1:09 AM)skarekro Wrote: Have the 4D series beys been released in america? None of local shops have had them in stock. The most recent thing that they usually have is a flame Byxis or Grzvity Perseus

Yes, in general they should be in stock, but that differs a lot from city to city. If you do not live in a "big" city, perhaps try going to one of their toy stores instead.
The 4D series wasn't released by Hasbro. You should have looked around the Beyblade Metal Fusion/Masters/Fury thread for details on what Hasbro has done.

EDIT, when I say it wasn't released I mean that it was changed completely.
Who is the best person on the forums to ask about Zero G Customizations?

Thanks =]
So, I have ONE MF-H, but, I have two beys that need it.
Should I split them up?
Like the metal core and plastic top piece, or plactic core and metal top piece.
OR should I give the MF-H to only one?
Well having it on one would be unfair. However dividing it would give less accurate results but could be more fair imo.

Keep in mind they will still weigh differently no matter how you split it.
(Sep. 06, 2012  5:19 PM)RAW Wrote: Well having it on one would be unfair. However dividing it would give less accurate results but could be more fair imo.

Keep in mind they will still weigh differently no matter how you split it.

K, thanksGrin
What one would be the heavier one?
the one with metal core or the one with plastic core and metal frame?
I'll put the heavier one on the defense blade, then put the lighter one one on the attack blade.
(Sep. 06, 2012  7:57 PM)zflare3 Wrote: K, thanksGrin
I'll put the heavier one on the defense blade, then put the lighter one one on the attack blade.

This is all written on Beywiki, in the Metal Face article.
(Sep. 06, 2012  8:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2012  7:57 PM)zflare3 Wrote: K, thanksGrin

This is all written on Beywiki, in the Metal Face article.

In addition to this, weight distribution is basically just as important as total weight, if not moreso in this case.
Just clarifying, can the Zero G parts (including wheels and new tracks/bottoms etc) be used in standard MFB Format? I know regular MFB's can be used in the Zero G format, but I was wondering if it were legal the other way around, meaning using Zero G beys and or parts in older stadiums?
I know this was legal upon Zero G release and up until the new Zero G format was introduced, but is it still legal?
(Sep. 07, 2012  12:09 PM)Sam the Beast Wrote: Just clarifying, can the Zero G parts (including wheels and new tracks/bottoms etc) be used in standard MFB Format? I know regular MFB's can be used in the Zero G format, but I was wondering if it were legal the other way around, meaning using Zero G beys and or parts in older stadiums?
I know this was legal upon Zero G release and up until the new Zero G format was introduced, but is it still legal?

Yes it's still legal
What is a good alternative to the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?
(Sep. 07, 2012  8:36 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What is a good alternative to the BB-10 Attack Type Stadium?

Ideally SonoKong's Triple Attack Type BeyStadium.
Which tip is better?

WD
D
MF
You can't really compare them considering they all have different uses. Two of them are stamina tips but their use depends on the height of the track used. And MF is an attack type tip.
(Sep. 07, 2012  8:55 PM)Ultra Wrote: You can't really compare them considering they all have different uses. Two of them are stamina tips but their use depends on the height of the track used. And MF is an attack type tip.

No I meant to write MB not MF
Okay, if that is so, considering that it seems like you're shooting for a stamina tip, WD is the best choice out of those three.

EDIT: Lol, we posted at the same time. Anyway, thanks for providing info on MB, I barely know anything about MB except that I don't use it. Tongue_out