Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 30, 2012  12:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nope. Suspensions severely decrease launching power.

When I had a suspension I found that it increased launching power.
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:33 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Isn't the suspension made to prevent breaking the launcher? Because every time I use a string launcher/beylauncher without the suspension, I end up breaking it and have to spent two hours trying to fix it.

Yes, it was made to stop you from releasing the handle, so that it does not hit the base of the Beylauncher all the time and shatter after a while.
Considering the conflicting views I think that A Suspension Originally Makes your Launching power slightly but slight enough to be noted greater. However I think over time the Beylauncher Suspensions get worn and slow down your launches I know it at least makes them stronger from OkiBlazes video a while back, This is my hypothesis. Well Beymon Rubber is stronger than suspension and normal also so its the best option and it aslso does protect the launcher.
Stupid Question. Why is R2F frowned upon left spin combinations and vice versa for LRF?
Is MF Basalt ____ BD145MB a balance or a defence combo? I generally know the answer but i'd like opinions from others who have used it.
(Aug. 30, 2012  9:35 AM)Ultra Wrote: Is MF Basalt ____ BD145MB a balance or a defence combo? I generally know the answer but i'd like opinions from others who have used it.

Balance because it has MB. MB does not create any friction towards the Bey-Stadium whereas combinations for Defense types do. Take RB, CS, RS and a few others as an example. MB solely relies on weight, iirc.

Sniper,

I think it's due to the direction the R2F/LRF is turned towards. R2F is pointed towards the right, giving right spins a smoother spin velocity, whereas used on a left spin, it'll generate a higher friction, producing a more aggressive spin pattern. And vice versa.
What good does a launcher support do and what is the grip rubber for(the one that goes around the launcher grip handle not the one that goes on the beylauncher handle)?
(Aug. 30, 2012  11:21 AM)Beymon Wrote: What good does a launcher support do and what is the grip rubber for(the one that goes around the launcher grip handle not the one that goes on the beylauncher handle)?

I've told you to look for information yourself before because every question you asked is very easy to find an answer for if you bother to lift a finger, and I'm getting tired of repeating myself.
I did use the search function before i asked and didn't find anything about the launcher support. If u know somewhere that explains it please tell me and I'll go there.
I'm pretty sure there's no actual thing called launcher support so that might be why?

If you search launcher accessories, look in the beywiki subforum's first page, or even go through the general forum and find the threads for each accessory then you'd probably find something of use........

There's a basic level of common sense required. This forum has been extremely active during the whole of MFB. If there's a part or an accessory there's at least SOME discussion of it, and you have to think "would this question have been asked before?" If it's about what an accessory does, it probably has.
Ok , thank you. I found out what I needed to know.( it was actually called grip support I called it the wrong thing)
This is probably the wrong place to post this but on the beyblade buying/selling forum the purchase consulation link re directs here, so if this is the wrong place it's not my fault. I'm looking to buy a new beyblade (havn't bought one for about 5 years so have no clue) I would like one that i could use striaght away without having to customise it and still have resonable sucess. Someone suggested Earth Eagle and Hades Kerkabeus but i thought i should get more than one opinion, so thanks for your help.
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:33 PM)InspectorH Wrote: This is probably the wrong place to post this but on the beyblade buying/selling forum the purchase consulation link re directs here, so if this is the wrong place it's not my fault. I'm looking to buy a new beyblade (havn't bought one for about 5 years so have no clue) I would like one that i could use striaght away without having to customise it and still have resonable sucess. Someone suggested Earth Eagle and Hades Kerkabeus but i thought i should get more than one opinion, so thanks for your help.

That would belong in the Purchase Consultation; as you're asking what to buy.. But then again, you were redirected by others. If you were just asking what Beyblade is good out of the box, then that would belong here.

But I would suggest Phantom Orion. But there are risks of getting a terrible Bearing:Drive (B:D).

Phantom Orion has excellent stamina but is easy to K.O.
Inspector The place you were actually looking for was the beymarket place with this thread. http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863 if someone already answered you therewithout any posts against them it most likely is a good reccomendation Earth Eagle and Hades Kerbecs are good beys if you can only get hasbro beys but remember any questions about which beys to buy go there.
What has more stamina? W105 or W145? The reason I ask is because they bolth seem to create down forse and W105's down forse is closer to the ground. This adds a slightly greater "lift" to the bey redusing the friction of the preformance tip. However W145 is obviously higher, allowing it to tip more without dying. This is why im stuck. I can't test it because I have no Takara Tomy stadiums or duplicate combos.
(Aug. 30, 2012  2:57 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: What has more stamina? W105 or W145? The reason I ask is because they bolth seem to create down forse and W105's down forse is closer to the ground. This adds a slightly greater "lift" to the bey redusing the friction of the preformance tip. However W145 is obviously higher, allowing it to tip more without dying. This is why im stuck. I can't test it because I have no Takara Tomy stadiums or duplicate combos.

Build Me a Combo is the place for ALL customization questions, including those like this.
Nonetheless it should be evident which is better from the fact one of them is actually placing in tournaments and being mentioned in the competitive combos thread in the advanced forum while the other never really made any impact unless something has changed since I last checked.
are there any people that can organize a tournament in ohio I BET YOU I IM UNDEFEATED NEVER LOSS I SAID I LOSS ONCE I SETTLED THE SCORE IM 73-2-0
(Aug. 31, 2012  12:43 AM)blastoise95 Wrote: I BET YOU I IM UNDEFEATED NEVER LOSS

O RLY?

Go in the official events section and look for tournaments near you. Or if there are none:

The WBO is volunteer-run, so we can't send anyone to host a tournament for you. You either go in the WBO general section and look for a thread that applies to your area and then see if anyone is interested. If there is not thread for your area, make one. Once you have some interest, go and make an event proposal. But make sure to read the tournament guide and rulebook beforehand. Also, refer to the Help section on the top-right of the screen, as it answers a lot of questions newbies might ask.
(Aug. 31, 2012  12:44 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: Lightest fusion wheel?
Um,L-Drago?

Hasbro's Torch is like 26 grams; it is the lightest legal wheel.
Heat is the lightest, but it is illegal.
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:07 AM)GM Phantom Wrote:

Really?I though L-Drago was the lightest.
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:09 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2012  1:07 AM)GM Phantom Wrote:

Really?I though L-Drago was the lightest.

The Metal System L-Drago is 32 grams, while Lightning is 30. If you mean the Destroy/Guardian Fusion Wheels, they're like 5 grams.
Isn't hasbro jade the lightest? By the looks of it, it looks extremely light. I was just wondering if it was.
There hasn't been an official weight for it yet, but it probably doesn't top 28 grams or so.