Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Duo Cancer 230MB or Hell Kerbecs BD145CS
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:39 AM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: Duo Cancer 230MB or Hell Kerbecs BD145CS

Duo Cancer all the way, yo!
Hell Kerbecs is outclassed now, i think,
Thanks lol, it is outclassed, but it's just another option if he doesn't have Duo.
Could someone please help me how to do a 'Spoiler' image, cause I'm using too much of my post and it's too big cause of the photos in my threads?
(Aug. 25, 2012  8:39 AM)Starlight25 Wrote: Could someone please help me how to do a 'Spoiler' image, cause I'm using too much of my post and it's too big cause of the photos in my threads?

I believe that goes here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...n=lastpost

But to answer your question... Use this guide!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MyCode

(Jul. 20, 2012  10:29 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Spoilers

To make a spoiler, all you have to do is enclose the text in spoiler brackets. Simply see the code below:

Code:
[spoiler] Put your text here [/spoiler]

As you can see, both opening and closing brackets are present. Now, if we repeat the code on a normal post, it will appear like this:

Can I ask here if I can't decide on what bey to buy? If no please tell me where?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Smile
(Aug. 25, 2012  10:19 AM)Ryuga04 Wrote: Can I ask here if I can't decide on what bey to buy? If no please tell me where?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH Smile

Use the "Purchase Consultation" thread, located in the Bey MarketPlace section.
Are the 4-layer Metal System Beys compatible with the Destroyer Dome Tracks, or they can't fit properly?
Which one should I get?

Strongest blader set or ultimate dc set
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:17 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which one should I get?

Strongest blader set or ultimate dc set

Ultimate DX Set because you get Duo,Wing,L Drago Guardian,230,90,S130,WD,MB,LRF,MF Custom Set which are all really good and plus you get a BeyLauncher LR
Bobmcdoogal, you should have redirected him to the Purchase Consultation topic.
Which set-up performs slightly better in terms of Stamina (in a battle) ?

BD145 ES or BD145 MS ?

Both are bad.
(Aug. 26, 2012  12:15 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Are the 4-layer Metal System Beys compatible with the Destroyer Dome Tracks, or they can't fit properly?

Yes, they can fit.
Can you enter a spray painted bey in a tournament? My friend spray painted his best bey black, and he lovees tournaments.
If it affects the performance, no.
(Aug. 26, 2012  5:58 AM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: If it affects the performance, no.

Then I guess he can.
Are there any teams in houston texas or plant city florida? Tell me if this goes in another area
Is EDS good on Phantom __________ BD145?
because I checked the Bwiki and it said that it will sometimes get stuck and decrease stamina and it will wear down and I'm confused that in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread EDS is used in the stamina category and if it is not a good tip tell me what tip is good to use on BD145 to prevent floorscraps on Normal mode
:\Unhappy
(Aug. 26, 2012  7:26 AM)Phantom #2 Wrote: Is EDS good on Phantom __________ BD145?
because I checked the Bwiki and it said that it will sometimes get stuck and decrease stamina and it will wear down and I'm confused that in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread EDS is used in the stamina category and if it is not a good tip tell me what tip is good to use on BD145 to prevent floorscraps on Normal mode
:\Unhappy

That should be asked in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
(Aug. 26, 2012  3:39 AM)Ickle Wrote: Both are bad.

But I wanted an answer Ickle. So, once again, which set-up perfroms better in stamina:

BD145 ES or BD145 MS ?
(Aug. 26, 2012  1:46 PM)(MTAL) BD145 MS Wrote: But I wanted an answer Ickle. So, once again, which set-up perfroms better in stamina:

BD145 ES or BD145 MS ?

MS is considered better.
What would be the most top tier attack combo available?
Do not give me like CH120/S130 like that.
Just the best top tier attack combo.
I will get the parts if I don't have them. Reply ASAP.
Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread in the Advanced Forum.
(Aug. 26, 2012  2:18 PM)Primal Wrote: Read the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread in the Advanced Forum.

You see, the competitive metal fight beyblade combos thread give you something like R145/GB145 Escolpio/Orion

They give you alternatives, but my question is what would be the best up to date?
E.g MF-H Flash Horogium GB145RF
not Metal Face-Heavy Flash Orion/Escolpio GB145/S130/R145 RF/R2F/MF

you see? I can't know which is the best.. thats the problem.