Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 18, 2012  2:47 AM)BH145WD Wrote: What are the dimensions of the BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set box?

Possibly these measurements : 150mm x 225mm x 50mm.
How do you pronounce VariAres?

Is it Var-e Ar-as or Very-Aries? Or maybe Very-Ar-as?
(Aug. 18, 2012  5:15 AM)Ickle Wrote: How do you pronounce VariAres?

Is it Var-e Ar-as or Very-Aries? Or maybe Very-Ar-as?

In Japanese, it is "var-e aress". However, it is probably a wordplay with "variable".
Okay, thank you, Kai-V.
Yes; as long as you're not putting, say, Diablo's Metal Frame on Basalt.
How do I put a spoiler
There are guides for that, and that shouldn't be posted here, but here it is (Remove the spaces when you type it)

[ spoiler ]
LOL TEXT
[ /spoiler ]
This topic is also only for Beyblade questions ...
(Aug. 18, 2012  11:46 AM)Cake Wrote: Yes; as long as you're not putting, say, Diablo's Metal Frame on Basalt.

thanks for the help!
(Aug. 18, 2012  3:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2012  2:47 AM)BH145WD Wrote: What are the dimensions of the BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set box?

Possibly these measurements : 150mm x 225mm x 50mm.

Thank you~
So Basalt wouldn't completely pwn. If it was filled, it'd have amazing spin times from increased balance.
To prevent the Wheel from being overpowered.

EDIT: Beaten by the Doctor!
Huge.
(Aug. 19, 2012  7:12 AM)wishwere Wrote: but thats a disadvatage for us right?

It make the wheel weeker but without the chunk out of it the wheel couldn't be beat it would be super heavy and a perfect circle the ultimate wheel for defense and stamina
my galaxy pegasus tip there is a problem with. it let me tell you when you remove the tip from the bey and remove the rubber part from the plastic part you see a small piece of plastic connecting the two ends right? and after few launchers i have to remove the rubber part and put it again so is it legal to used in a beybattle?
Next time, just edit your previous post since it did not have much content anyways.
(Aug. 19, 2012  4:39 PM)wishwere Wrote: my galaxy pegasus tip there is a problem with. it let me tell you when you remove the tip from the bey and remove the rubber part from the plastic part you see a small piece of plastic connecting the two ends right? and after few launchers i have to remove the rubber part and put it again so is it legal to used in a beybattle?

You are not supposed to remove the rubber piece, ever. You probably just ruined your R²F's legality.
what is the difference between the normal attack and the super attack stadium???
Are the newest gen Hasbro stadiums any good, and how do they compare to the originals?
(Aug. 19, 2012  9:06 PM)Sonny Moore Wrote: what is the difference between the normal attack and the super attack stadium???

Everything. If you just look at them, there is a clear physical difference.