Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 07, 2012  1:02 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: A: is zerog leagial yet? B: in revisor revisor would the holes mach up? C: what is the heaviest chrome wheel?
A. Zero-G parts are legal at the moment, but the stadiums aren't.
B. Yes, In Synchroms you can use any two Chrome Wheels, including two of the same one. I'm not sure. I don't own any Zero-G stuff.
C. I believe it's Dragooon.
EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood question B.
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:26 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: i've heard that gravity is the best attack wheel for hasbro stadiums. however, i've heard that destroyer attack is carpy. which is a better attack clearwheel, destroyer, or destroyer attack?

I said Gravity (Attack) is terrible for the current metagame. Gravity is excellent if you can only buy Hasbro beyblades. However, TT parts like Variares, Blitz, and Flash work just fine in Hasbro stadiums. The best mold of Perseus for Attack is Attack. Also, the "normal" mold of Perseus is Defense.

EDIT: Aw, carp, all your beyblades are Hasbro... Okay, yeah, that was a good purchase, though you won't really get anywhere with it in a tournament.
Are there any launchers better than the beylauncher?
The only launcher that has more power is the VERY inconsistent Rev-Up launcher which breaks easily. Overall, the answer is no.
So the beylauncher is the launcher I should get and use?
(Aug. 07, 2012  3:43 PM)Beymon Wrote: So the beylauncher is the launcher I should get and use?
yeah i think u should

(Aug. 07, 2012  3:43 PM)Beymon Wrote: So the beylauncher is the launcher I should get and use?

If you are used to launching with it, some people launch the Beylauncher crappy.

Check the Beychannel; it has a guide on how to rip Beylaunchers properly.
isnt LL2 strong
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:00 PM)Sniper Kid Wrote:
If you are used to launching with it, some people launch the Beylauncher crappy.

I don't know if you've ever heard of this thing called "Practice" but it's kind of relevant here.
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:13 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: isnt LL2 strong
Compared to a regular Light Launcher, yes. Compared to a beylauncher used correctly, it's only 75% as good at best.
oh and i ment to ask if the thermal like gaps would mach up on revisor revusor
(Aug. 07, 2012  4:15 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: oh and i ment to ask if the thermal like gaps would mach up on revisor revusor

Eh, you cannot mix Thermal with a Revizer (correct spelling ...) in Synchrom, so we do not even have to answer that question.
2 questions:

Is it worth testing a potential Spin-Stealer, or it doesn't matter?

Does L-Drago Guardian have any Spin-Stealing capabilities that we know of?
(Aug. 07, 2012  7:09 PM)War Wrote: 2 questions:

Is it worth testing a potential Spin-Stealer, or it doesn't matter?

Does L-Drago Guardian have any Spin-Stealing capabilities that we know of?

Meteo L Drago CH120EWD is very efficient, so why not ?

As much as L Drago Destroy.
Alright, thanks Kai-V, I found a really nice L-Drago Guardian spin-stealer that I'll upload testing of later today right now. Smile
Why, besides durability, is the beylauncher preferred over the rev-up launcher?
That's the only reason, though there's no left-spin Rev Up, so I guess that contributes to it.

Please, try searching before asking questions, your questions thus far have all been answered many times before and make it clear that you aren't attempting to search for answers yourself.
Hm, durability and inconsistency are two different things, to me. Inconsistency can start as soon as you open the package of the Rev-Up Launcher.
My friend just got the Strongest Blader set, and his Blitz's RSF is bent; the rubber end doesn't quite slip all the way into the plastic part. Is there any way to fix it? With pliers or something?
Can't it just be pushed in? I've never heard of it happening before, tbh.

(Aug. 08, 2012  1:06 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, durability and inconsistency are two different things, to me. Inconsistency can start as soon as you open the package of the Rev-Up Launcher.

The only inconsistency issues I had and had heard of were once it had already started wearing, i.e. as a result of poor durability, or just because people weren't using it properly/able to do so (you have to pull HARD to get it to release a beyblade without revving).
Guys, I am noticing something weird. The metal on my Metal Wheel seems to have begun to oxidize! But, the metal is turning white and getting very sandy. This is very bizarre. What is going on??? It is very subtle right now but I have seen this somewhere before on something else...I can't put my finger on it. Can anyone help me understand what and why this is happening, and how to prevent it before it worsens?
What is PD?
What Beyblade can I get it from?
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Guys, I am noticing something weird. The metal on my Metal Wheel seems to have begun to oxidize! But, the metal is turning white and getting very sandy. This is very bizarre. What is going on??? It is very subtle right now but I have seen this somewhere before on something else...I can't put my finger on it. Can anyone help me understand what and why this is happening, and how to prevent it before it worsens?

As long as it is not rusting, I do not think there is anything to worry about.

(Aug. 08, 2012  2:13 AM)Death Bro Wrote: What is PD?
What Beyblade can I get it from?

Search "PD Bottom" in this topic with the in-line search function ... That question was asked many times.
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  2:04 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Guys, I am noticing something weird. The metal on my Metal Wheel seems to have begun to oxidize! But, the metal is turning white and getting very sandy. This is very bizarre. What is going on??? It is very subtle right now but I have seen this somewhere before on something else...I can't put my finger on it. Can anyone help me understand what and why this is happening, and how to prevent it before it worsens?

As long as it is not rusting, I do not think there is anything to worry about.

Forgive me for using a Zoids image (I swear I am not that obsessed!) but this was the only image that I could find of what may/may not happen. At one point, the image of the kit you see here was made completely of metal.

According to the owner, this happened over time for unknown reasons., It is suspected that high humidity had something to do with it. Any idea what happened here? This may be happening to my metal wheels, based on the description the owner of this kit gave. No chemicals ever came into contact with the metal.
How do u post the spoiler (click to view) ?