Ask a question, get an answer! #2

beybladetiggy: I think what he is asking about is the "Design a Beyblade" contests, as well as other "Face Contests", not getting faces in general.

deathblader755: At the moment, we don't know. Face Contests tend to just happen randomly, I believe. You can always make a thread to post your Beyblade idea/design in the "Your Creations" area of the WBO, though! Smile
thanks for the info and quick question
which is better omega dragonis 85xf or l'drago guardians 130mb
If you want to know which to buy, you should ask that in the "Purchase Consultation" topic in the Bey Marketplace forum. Smile
Ok, two questions.
Is BRASSO legal for beyblades?
Is cleaning beyparts with soap legal?
Would changing the prongs of a Beylauncher be illegal? As my Beylauncher's prong just broke.
No, it's perfectly fine.
How fast, on average, does a Flash wear down?
(Jul. 28, 2012  1:39 PM)Ickle Wrote: How fast, on average, does a Flash wear down?

Some people say in a month it wears down
Do you actually have Flash? I'd like someone that has Flash to answer my question.
(Jul. 28, 2012  2:19 PM)Ickle Wrote: Do you actually have Flash? I'd like someone that has Flash to answer my question.

I do have Flash
I've had my Flash for 3 months, and it still performs well. It has gotten a little worse, but one month? Nah.
Do you use it extensively though? Because that's what I'm going to do when my Flash comes in the mail.
It's one of the most heavily used Wheels I have.
Honestly it depends how you define extensively, what you use it against, etc. I don't use mine that heavily, but the wear will vary from person to person. I suggest recording some tests when you get it (after you've become accustomed to using it) and then repeating those if you have any doubts about its efficacy/wear.

It should be fairly visible though, the dulling of the contact points. I'd say expect a month out of it at best if you're going to use it really heavily though.
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:45 AM)BirdLover Wrote: Ok, two questions.
Is BRASSO legal for beyblades?
Is cleaning beyparts with soap legal?
Anyone?
I'll be cooped up in my room trying to find out new combos when I get my Flash (And other stuff), and I'll test a lot, I guess, if I don't procrastinate. Thanks for the answer.
In a Hasbro Tournament:

If a Beyblade is in one of the pockets in a Hasbro Stadium for less than 2 seconds (Like it hits the inside, touches the bottom of the pocket, and jumps out.), is that considered out?

Also if a Beyblade comes apart, but is still spinning (Like if the facebolt and energy ring pop off in battle) is it still legally in battle?

Usually, as soon as it lands in the pocket, it is still in play...

An no matter what, if a beyblade falls apart, it is considered a "Crash-Out" or "Explosion", which is an instant win for the opponent...
(Jul. 28, 2012  3:22 PM)Helixguy Wrote: In a Hasbro Tournament:

If a Beyblade is in one of the pockets in a Hasbro Stadium for less than 2 seconds (Like it hits the inside, touches the bottom of the pocket, and jumps out.), is that considered out?

Also if a Beyblade comes apart, but is still spinning (Like if the facebolt and energy ring pop off in battle) is it still legally in battle?

Actually, due to Hasbro's weird rules, a top that continues spinning in the pockets is still considered in play for some reason. Uncertain

But a disassembly is a disassembly under any rules, and that round is instantly won by your opponent.

Must've skimmed over th!nk's post..

https://www.beybladeuschampionships.com/rules.php

I guess it is legal..

He said in a Hasbro tourney. WBO is universal and doesn't even use Hasbro stadiums
It is at the General Rules section.

A Beyblade exits the play area, but is still sitting on the edge of the BeyStadium.
‣ Some BeyStadiums have design features outside of the playing area that Beyblades
can become trapped in. If a Beyblade is knocked past the edge where it can feasibly
return to the playing area of the BeyStadium, it is considered out of play and the
round ends. However, if it continues to spin in an area where it can still re-enter the playing area, it is in-play.
Yes, but it states that if a Beyblade enters a pocket, it is automatically counted as a loss.

EDIT: Ninja'd!

Read Hasbro's rules, my apologies. Also edited my previous post. Smile