Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 18, 2013  6:01 PM)[deleted] Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  5:57 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  5:51 PM)[deleted] Wrote: What about doing this:

I'm too cheap to buy another grip, this one is not modified.

Put it in spoilers, it's a huge image.

I don't even know what you've done there ... To me, the grip looks like a messed up plastics launcher I had a while back ...
And then with an MFB one ?
What's even the point it that ?

It's just a regular plastics grip, the MFB launchers all fit in them, they fit in all three I own and I just bought one brand new.

I'll make a second post about it, but I hope it's legal.

Wait .. legal for what exactly ?
And why a second post ?
(Feb. 18, 2013  6:02 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  6:01 PM)[deleted] Wrote:
(Feb. 18, 2013  5:57 PM)Luck Wrote: Put it in spoilers, it's a huge image.

I don't even know what you've done there ... To me, the grip looks like a messed up plastics launcher I had a while back ...
And then with an MFB one ?
What's even the point it that ?

It's just a regular plastics grip, the MFB launchers all fit in them, they fit in all three I own and I just bought one brand new.

I'll make a second post about it, but I hope it's legal.

Wait .. legal for what exactly ?
And why a second post ?

Legal for MFB tournaments

Second Post to show people.

My Phantom Orion B;D is wobbly and won't spin longer than 3 mins.

It makes a weird sound when it spins, but it was fine when I first launched it (made it to five minutes!) and now it barely reaches 3.

Any help?
I can't decide which to use against my son when we battle. He uses either MF-H Flash Orion S130MF/RF, Balro Begirados S130MF/RF, or Goreim Wyvang CH120RF. I use either Killerken Dragooon or Reviser Reviser. Which would be best? I used SA165EWD for the KD combo and E230CS for the Reviser combo.
is D a top tier part now
(Feb. 18, 2013  10:09 PM)Jarvis Wrote: I can't decide which to use against my son when we battle. He uses either MF-H Flash Orion S130MF/RF, Balro Begirados S130MF/RF, or Goreim Wyvang CH120RF. I use either Killerken Dragooon or Reviser Reviser. Which would be best? I used SA165EWD for the KD combo and E230CS for the Reviser combo.

Well it sounds like he's using Attack types, so your best bet would be Revizer Revizer E230CS, which is a Defense type. Killerken Dragooon SA165EWD would lose more easily.
Will there be anything after beyblade: Zero G or will that be that last season of beyblade?
Stuff like that is usually unknown until maybe a couple months away from it. So for now, the answer is that Zero-G is the last season.
This thread is about the hobby, not the anime. And besides, the answer isn't "that Zero-G is the last season." The answer is it's unknown.
(Feb. 19, 2013  4:12 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Stuff like that is usually unknown until maybe a couple months away from it. So for now, the answer is that Zero-G is the last season.
Is there somewhere that I can find a complete list of Metal Fight Beyblades starting from the very beginning?
(Feb. 19, 2013  6:50 AM)Catalyst Wrote: Is there somewhere that I can find a complete list of Metal Fight Beyblades starting from the very beginning?

These should help:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...T_BEYBLADE
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List
It says that Blitz wheel is put under stress a lot and is common to break or crack in the wiki. Is that true? D:
(Feb. 19, 2013  7:53 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote: It says that Blitz wheel is put under stress a lot and is common to break or crack in the wiki. Is that true? D:

Do you mean beyblade wikia, or beywiki? Beywiki says nothing of the source, and the former is unreliable due to the fact edits can be made by anyone no matter how misinformed they may be.

As for Blitz, while I've seen more breakages of ti than for most wheels, it's still very uncommon, and a few of the breaks I saw were from people using it in left spin (modified launchers or clear wheels) which is dangerous. I've used my blitz pretty heavily and it's never broken, as have a lot of other people. It's hardly common for it to break, just slightly more common than most wheels (i.e. still very rare).
It's beyblade wikia.
(Feb. 19, 2013  9:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Do you mean beyblade wikia, or beywiki? Beywiki says nothing of the source, and the former is unreliable due to the fact edits can be made by anyone no matter how misinformed they may be.

Yeah, totally ¬.¬

I'll remind you that anyone can post on the WBO, and anyone can actually edit Beywiki as a matter of fact, so therefore both of the sites are unreliable under your logic.

Yes, this is a rant. The members of the WBO still haven't got the message after what...a year of me replying to these messages? I even recall Kai-V saying at one point that it should stop -.-
Question- I know there is a face for a certain sized collection. What is it called, and how does one achive it?
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Question- I know there is a face for a certain sized collection. What is it called, and how does one achive it?

there are two;
Rose gold face & the rose platinum face.
Upload a photo of your collection , and put it onto the 'your collection' thread...
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:41 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:38 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Question- I know there is a face for a certain sized collection. What is it called, and how does one achive it?

there are two;
Upload a photo of your collection , and put it onto the 'your collection' thread...

Thanks. Can I ask, how many beys do you need? (I have many, and do XTS count?)
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:43 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:41 PM)Luck Wrote:

there are two;

Thanks. Can I ask, how many beys do you need? (I have many, and do XTS count?)

Rose gold = 50
Rose platinum = 150
And XTS & light wheels do not count.
Thanks for the info, I know I have at least 50+
Being that Hasbro has released beys like Lightning L-Drago and Meteo L-Drago, and both of them kept their mode change functions and the way they were manufactured, is L-Drago Destroy the same way? In other words, is the Hasbro LDD the same as TT's, excluding F:S? The non-hyperblade one, I mean. I don't have it and was just wondering.
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:58 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Being that Hasbro has released beys like Lightning L-Drago and Meteo L-Drago, and both of them kept their mode change functions and the way they were manufactured, is L-Drago Destroy the same way? In other words, is the Hasbro LDD the same as TT's, excluding FConfused? The non-hyperblade one, I mean. I don't have it and was just wondering.

Yeah. Just on the non-spark FX Ldrago III wheels (guardian ver.), the rubber isnt differently colored.
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks for the info, I know I have at least 50+

No problem .
Just remember to use a proper image host, haha.
(Feb. 19, 2013  11:03 PM)Luck Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:44 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Thanks for the info, I know I have at least 50+

No problem .
Just remember to use a proper image host, haha.

Yea, I learned my lesson after the last time haha.
(Feb. 19, 2013  10:35 PM)~Mana~ Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2013  9:34 AM)th!nk Wrote: Do you mean beyblade wikia, or beywiki? Beywiki says nothing of the source, and the former is unreliable due to the fact edits can be made by anyone no matter how misinformed they may be.

Yeah, totally ¬.¬

I'll remind you that anyone can post on the WBO, and anyone can actually edit Beywiki as a matter of fact, so therefore both of the sites are unreliable under your logic.

Yes, this is a rant. The members of the WBO still haven't got the message after what...a year of me replying to these messages? I even recall Kai-V saying at one point that it should stop -.-

Then why are errors like this on your wiki and not on ours? I'm sorry, but do remember I try to be as nice to you guys as possible about this, but there is a key difference, that even you have admitted: We police edits to our wiki much harder, and for any edit to stay on there, it must be approved, the volume of unapproved edits is low enough that one person patrolling recent changes is generally enough for us, especially because the penalty for making unauthorised edits is generally quite severe. You know that, I know that, so stop being pedantic.

I'd like to see our sites get along but that requires both sides to admit their faults instead of complaining any time someone mentions them - our approval process and updates can be sluggish, but you guys have people who believe in bitbeasts or whatever the MFB equivalent is (and yes, I've seen edits like that on your site that have been up for ages, but as Ineeded an account to do anything about it, I didn't bother) editing your wiki without a system in place to find and correct those edits, at least, not a functional one, and no community providing sufficient testing.

As for the WBO, yes, anyone can say anything and fake tests and so on. And if you want an idea of how well that goes, search the user 'MyTestsAreLies', mostly his activity when he was called Mu.