Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Of course... Friction occurs with all contacting matter. In the BB-10, a Rubber Flat usually has poorer Stamina than a regular Flat because in Beyblade, rubber-on-plastic contact creates more friction than plastic-on-plastic. The same rule should apply in any stadium, regardless of whether it's painted or not.
then why cant we use Hasbro stadiums for testing ???
(Jan. 26, 2013  5:13 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: wow thanks I never knew the duo_230mb is this good and I thank you again

No problem. Even if you use a Hasbro Duo, you still pretty much win Phantom by OS, but if you used 230D on Phantom, Duo would lose.

Tests:
Quote:MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB (Spark FX) vs Phantom Orion AD145WD (TT)
Duo: 10/10 (All OS)
Phantom: 0/10 (N/A)

Duo Win Rate: 100%

Quote:MF-H Duo Cancer 230MB (Spark FX) vs Phantom Orion 230D (TT)
Duo: 0/10 (N/A)
Phantom: 10/10 (All OS)

Duo Win Rate: 0%

Video:

Again, I hope this helped. Smile
thank you beybladepants11 and why did duo lose against phantom orion 230d
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:49 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: thank you beybladepants11 and why did duo lose against phantom orion 230d

You do realize that the Spark FX Duo has been hollowed out and does not perform the same as TT's Duo right?
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:41 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: then why cant we use Hasbro stadiums for testing ???

If you want to show test results in a Hasbro stadium you can go to the "Hasbro Metagame Stadium & Combo Testing 2!". But I believe we can't use Hasbro stadiums for official testing because it wouldn't be fair against attack types. I'm not 100% sure though.
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:41 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: then why cant we use Hasbro stadiums for testing ???

Because friction probably isn't the only factor upon which we base our testing standards...
There are various other things, you know!

EDIT- Beaten!
My internet lost connectivity temporarily! Moreover, I couldn't see the above post due to the post bug! Tongue_out
thanks BBPANTS11 but all the the top tier beybylades in there I dont have as Hasbro I have them as TT
In that case, you can't "formally" test in any of the Hasbro Stadiums. :\
I mean, you are certainly allowed to test, but your tests would have no value...

EDIT- As a matter of fact- Even though the rules say that one must compulsorily use Hasbro parts, it seems like TT beys are allowed too... So you can test, I guess...
If you replaced the string of a Beylauncher, would it be legal as long is it is the same length as a normal Beylauncher?
As long as there is no change in performance, it should probably be legal, I guess...
If I were you though, I would just get a new beylauncher, haha! XD
I think the new string also has to be the same length and of similar quality to the original.
Question about this combo

Face bolt : Metal Red Face

Energy Ring : Lightning L-Drago

Fusion wheel : Lightning

Spin Track : Armor Defense 145 or Triple Height 170

Performance Tip : Coat Sharp.

Or

Face Bolt : Metal Red Face

4D Metal Wheel : L-Drago Destroy

Performance : Coat Sharp

Which combo would be better?
(Jan. 27, 2013  12:35 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Question about this combo

Face bolt : Metal Red Face

Energy Ring : Lightning L-Drago

Fusion wheel : Lightning

Performance Tip : Coat Sharp.

Or

Face Bolt : Metal Red Face

4D Metal Wheel : L-Drago Destroy

Performance : Coat Sharp

Which combo would be better?

Neither of those Metal Wheels works very well with those combos, you should probably use the Metal Wheel from whatever you got the AD145 from.
what does BBP stand for?
(Jan. 27, 2013  4:46 AM)Time Wrote: what does BBP stand for?

Big Bang Pegasis? Chief 2002 - Hmm ...
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:06 AM)wishwere Wrote: can you test beyblades in a modifyed stadium?

you can, but no one is going to consider those results as good ones.

Case in point, Lets pretend I have a Hasbro stadium where I cut holes into the sides to make attack types more viable. If a Galaxy Gasher 130wb performs greatly in that stadium, to be considered the best in that stadium, it does not mean that result will work by most other users. Unless if someone else put holes in their stadium, these results would be exclusive to me.

BTW, I know my combo listed is a horrible combo, just saying.
Speaking of Stadiums, I have a question. What would be a good stadium where there is no exit pockets that make the Beyblades fall onto the floor? I've seen good pieces get destroyed by hard tile, and would like a decent stadium that rectifies this. If it doesn't exist, let me know.
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:32 AM)BeylordGT (BOT) Wrote: All beyblade stadium can be used as testing ,wishwere

He was asking if he could use a stadium that was modified. Unless the modification does not affect the performance, it cant be used as an official test.
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:35 AM)KFrosty Wrote: Speaking of Stadiums, I have a question. What would be a good stadium where there is no exit pockets that make the Beyblades fall onto the floor? I've seen good pieces get destroyed by hard tile, and would like a decent stadium that rectifies this. If it doesn't exist, let me know.

With no exits? Any Hasbro stadium would be your best choice. Although, the Beyblades could always get knocked out if hit hard enough. Nonetheless, try not too pick those with gimmicks, for example, the Burning Firestrike Stadium, the Bolt Blast Stadium, or any of those odd XTS stadiums (the Graffiti Den Stadium & Rip Grind Stadium).
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:46 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:35 AM)KFrosty Wrote: Speaking of Stadiums, I have a question. What would be a good stadium where there is no exit pockets that make the Beyblades fall onto the floor? I've seen good pieces get destroyed by hard tile, and would like a decent stadium that rectifies this. If it doesn't exist, let me know.

With no exits? Any Hasbro stadium would be your best choice. Although, the Beyblades could always get knocked out if hit hard enough. Nonetheless, try not too pick those with gimmicks, for example, the Burning Firestrike Stadium, the Bolt Blast Stadium, or any of those odd XTS stadiums (the Graffiti Den Stadium & Rip Grind Stadium).

cool, thanks for the info. I had only the Triple Battle set stadium for awhile, but I always hated how beys performed in it (The green core was almost useless as most beyblades would get stuck in the grooves and not battle).
does anyone know the face bolt size because i wanna print new ones
Go to sticker sheet thread, read th!nk's guide.