Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 28, 2012  6:08 PM)Spiral Wrote: What do you guys think is the best Zero-G chrom wheel for attack so far?

Pheonic, probably, but honestly the only things that Zero-G wheels have been good for is their massive weight in Synchrom, not attack prowess.
I honestly think Ifraid does better, no joke. Phoenic in a Pre-Maximum series meta might do well, but there just isn't anything released yet that doesn't cover up the contact points, dunno about Killerken/Gryph. I'd prefer Ifraid Ifraid over Phoenic +anything, but maybe once someone has 2 Phoenics we'll know if it's worthwhile or not.
My Shinobi Ifraid 230wd came with a emerald green shinobi crystal wheel, is this normal? The ones on youtube are a blue color
Sorry Ingulit, I agree with Raigeko. Beacause Phoenic is the least round chrom wheel so far, all the other chrom wheels that have more circular-like shapes would just cover its Blitz-like contact points up. Well, that's what I'm guessing. Ifraid Ifraid seems to have the most recoil out of all Zero-G right now. But maybe Phoenic has force smash uses for that standard MFB stadium?
Flash: When speaking about a bey's attack prowess, recoil is the wrong term to use. Stick to smash for that kind of description.
can someone please fill me in on the rev-up launcher? i see people use it and sometimes it sucks sometimes its beast as, like people always launch their bey too early and stuff but if they dont their bey pretty much dominates.

is it worth buying? is the regular beylauncher better overall still, or is it in fact the rev-up? thanks
What energy ring would be best for attack purposes out of these selects:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:28 PM)pegasis1999 Wrote: What energy ring would be best for attack purposes out of these selects:
capricorn
unicorno
pegasis,pegasis 2
zurafa
susanow
gil
phoenix
herculeo

You should ask in the "Build me a combo!" topic.
ok
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:47 PM)pegasis1999 Wrote: ok

One word posts like "ok" "cool" and "LOL" are also not allowed on these forums. They are considered SPAM. Keep that in mind next time, thanks Smile
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:23 PM)Sam the Beast Wrote: can someone please fill me in on the rev-up launcher? i see people use it and sometimes it sucks sometimes its beast as, like people always launch their bey too early and stuff but if they dont their bey pretty much dominates.

is it worth buying? is the regular beylauncher better overall still, or is it in fact the rev-up? thanks

Some people report greater successes with them than others, but honestly, a regular beylauncher is infinitely more consistent and will generally get the job done. Rev-Ups break easily, are inconsistent even when not broken, etc.
(Jun. 29, 2012  2:35 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Flash: When speaking about a bey's attack prowess, recoil is the wrong term to use. Stick to smash for that kind of description.

Thank you very much for that advice!
(Jun. 29, 2012  3:22 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: My Shinobi Ifraid 230wd came with a emerald green shinobi crystal wheel, is this normal? The ones on youtube are a blue color

Oh this got skipped...

I think the reason the ones on Youtube are blue is because of the camera. The jupiter CW does the same thing on videos I see.

Is it legal to use a broken Beylauncher in a tourney? All that's wrong with it is part of the handle snapped off.
Yes, it's legal. Next time, read up on the tournament rules, it might help you, as that's clarified in it. Smile
I feel like i should know this but can you synchom with any 2 chrome wheels or do they have to be a specific two?
(Jun. 29, 2012  10:58 PM)TWRP Wrote: I feel like i should know this but can you synchom with any 2 chrome wheels or do they have to be a specific two?

Any chrome wheels can sync atm.
EDIT: Credit to Raigeko13 for answer.
At the moment. We don't know about future releases.

EDIT: Raigeko13: Dragooon's what's been throwin' me off, thx yo.
I'm pretty sure that all Chrome Wheels that will be released in the future (even Dragooon) will be able to Synch with anything via Synchrom.
Ok then in that case, which two chrome wheels are best to synchrom?
Hey there, I have a question: Is the SonoKong Beypointer compatible with the Takara-Tomy one?
(Jun. 29, 2012  11:34 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Hey there, I have a question: Is the SonoKong Beypointer compatible with the Takara-Tomy one?

Yes they are. But no one actually uses them.
Hello everyone.

I have the B-205 Hasbro Custom Launcher Grip, and I was just curious if the BB-103 Snipe Launcher will fit inside it. I know the Light Launcher 2 fits inside it, so I was just wondering if the Snipe Launcher fits inside, because I may buy the SonoKong Basalt Horogium.

Thanks!
Yeah, i think the Sniper Launcher does fit in the Hasbro Custom Grip, i don't see any reason why it shouldn't.
hey since synchrom is the new thing does this make the crystal wheels useless?