Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Translating Japanese into English via Google Translate.

Oh no, just spare yourselves the confusion.

ゼロジースタジアムでの3すくみではスタミナに対してはアタックタイプが有利!
この3すくみをしっかり覚えていればみんなもバトルを有利に運べるぞ。

In three of freezing in the stadium Gee zero stamina advantage against attack type!
I can carry to advantage the battle everyone If you remember this three freezing firmly.
How would i start if i was to mimic BGrin (Bearing Drive)?
Also, Mimicing FConfused using a different structure like M145 and a rubberband
(Jun. 27, 2012  7:36 PM)Sirius X Blazar Wrote: How would i start if i was to mimic BGrin (Bearing Drive)?
Also, Mimicing FConfused using a different structure like M145 and a rubberband

Wouldn't doing either of those be illegal...?
So, I have been just SECLUDED from Beyblades for about....6 months now? What all have I missed and what's with this BBG I've been reading about?
(Jun. 27, 2012  8:41 PM)Akel Wrote: So, I have been just SECLUDED from Beyblades for about....6 months now? What all have I missed and what's with this BBG I've been reading about?

That's Zero-G beyblades. They've been out for a little bit, and some of them have found use, in Synchrom. Read up on it in Beywiki...
Which is a better Attack Wheel overall? Variares or Flash?
Vari has more raw power and can achieve KO's much easier, no matter what the RPM. However, that's due to the recoil, which is a bad thing.
Flash on the other hand is more of an OHKO wheel. You're MUCH less likely to get a KO after it circles around the first few times (assuming you're up against something that has CS or something like that) and it will probably lose.
They both have wearing problems and lose their original power after a while, but Vari wears much quicker.
It's really a choice of what type of blader you are, or how your style is. You'll need to practice with Flash a bit before being able to get KO after KO, with banking and all, but with Vari you can really just pick it up and hope for the best.
Neither really surpasses the other as they have their own pros and cons, disregarding that the general population believes Flash > Variares.
Personally, I would use Flash, but hey, that's just me.
What is the best Track for a Flash combo?
S130, CH120, and H145 have had the best results when used with RF or R2F.
Should I use CF as an Attack bottom for my planned Flash combo?

But for Track which should I choose CH120 or BD145?
CF for attack?
Depends, BB-10, or BBG-03/04? If BB-10, nah, use RF/LRF. CF is basically a WF.
If it's CF, pair it up with E230 and something heavy on top, and watch as your opponents are slung out like rag dolls.
I am not sure if this is the right place for this question but........
Does anybody where i can get a Beypointer.
i really want one.
No, this is not the correct place to ask. Besides, they're extremely hard to get these days. Try searching Ebay, that's your best bet!
Real quick question. Was Libra banned because it surpassed 70 grams and was relatively heavy in comparison to the the other wheels available at the time?
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:17 AM)Insomniac Wrote: Real quick question. Was Libra banned because it surpassed 70 grams and was relatively heavy in comparison to the the other wheels available at the time?

70 grams? It didn't weigh that much. But yes, that is why.
(Jun. 28, 2012  2:26 AM)Imperial Wrote: You could also read the Libra article for more info.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Over_Libra

Ah, okay.

I was mainly speculating that Synchrome could easily out weight Libra.

Then someone told me it was unbanned a long time ago.

*facepalm* I have been living under a rock for the past few months,haha.
when is there going to be a tourament in florida?
(Jun. 28, 2012  3:49 AM)pegasis22 Wrote: when is there going to be a tourament in florida?

I don't know if the double-post was purposely but try not to.

Check the Official Events forum for upcoming tournaments.
Don't double post.
See the official events forum to check of there are any near you.
The WBO is volunteer run, so someone over there will have to organize one.
Also, this was the wrong place to ask that.
See the event guide PDF and rule book if you want to host.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-to-m...-The-Guide

http://worldbeyblade.org/standardrules.pdf
Probably will get ninja'd by someone because I am an insomniac.
Why is Aquario used with the "Troll Bey" and not Kerbecs for extra weight?
What is the "Troll Bey"?
The MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB combo is the "Troll Bey".
That's more of a nickname that Demon and I came up with, hahaha. Can't believe that the name has stuck... Tongue_out Nicknames are against the rules, though, so I'd stay away from calling it that.

Aquario is used because it has better snergy with Duo. Kerbecs is 3-sided, whereas Aquario is 4-sided, making it a better fit.
What do you guys think is the best Zero-G chrom wheel for attack so far?