Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hi, I have a currently broken beylaucher LR. I need to make a new spring end with the spring for the winder peg, but cannot find a good enough way of making a perfect one. I've watched AkirasDaddy's video on how to reinstall the spring, but he doesn't really do a good job of demonstrating the process of making a new spring end with pliers. I need a specific description on how to twist a new spring-end with pliers.
Well, if you looked at the old spring, you'd see how it was bent, so you could model the new spring to look just like the old one. Though, I'm not sure if using a launcher that you've fixed in this way would still be legal...
(Jun. 13, 2012  6:20 PM)freddyfickle22 Wrote: what can thermal be used for

Welcome to Beywiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ces_T125ES
my beylauncher lr has a bit of string hanging out of it is that illegal for wbo play?
What is the fastest rpm a beyblade has ever had?
(Jun. 13, 2012  7:34 PM)faissaloo Wrote: What is the fastest rpm a beyblade has ever had?

Official launchers have a limit of RPM. However, if you build your own sort of launcher, you can of course make it spin a lot faster ...
Are all Beys with 230 heights good against spin stealers? Well, I guess I should ask if they are instead even though I have a combo that works OK against my bro's spin stealer.
Normally 230 would be the worst choice to use against spin-equalizers. Although i am unsure about E230.
(Jun. 13, 2012  7:08 PM)AquilaOrion Wrote: my beylauncher lr has a bit of string hanging out of it is that illegal for wbo play?

If by that you mean the handle isn't there anymore, then yes, it's still legal for WBO play. Smile
It could also be fraying, so he should watch out for that in case it is.
(Jun. 13, 2012  8:08 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Normally 230 would be the worst choice to use against spin-equalizers. Although i am unsure about E230.
Maybe it's just what my bro put on his L-Drago (MI45Q), but my 230 custom (Counter Striker 230S) wins against it every time. Confused

Awkward moment for me ensues.

is there a list of tier pieces in the zero g stadium (besides the bbg 03/04 thread)
kirby: Spin stealers require good balance to work, which M145 and Q most certainly do not provide. To be honest, I'd be rather suprised if you could lose to it.
@facade
What do you mean "tier pieces?"
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:11 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: kirby: Spin stealers require good balance to work, which M145 and Q most certainly do not provide. To be honest, I'd be rather suprised if you could lose to it.
Blame me for that. I suggested it to him. Cute

Can 230 be used as a high-attacker spin track?
In most cases, attackers want to make metal wheel contact, which 230 doesn't exactly encourage. I wouldn't rule the idea out completely though, for all I know there could be some merit to it.
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: In most cases, attackers want to make metal wheel contact, which 230 doesn't exactly encourage. I wouldn't rule the idea out completely though, for all I know there could be some merit to it.
Any current ideas?

Also, what's OS stand for? (So call me a n00b.)
OS stands for Out Spin/Spun, which is basically when your Bey wins by spinning longer than the opponent's Bey does.
(Jun. 13, 2012  10:20 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: In most cases, attackers want to make metal wheel contact, which 230 doesn't exactly encourage. I wouldn't rule the idea out completely though, for all I know there could be some merit to it.

230 Big Bang combos were a niche counter for MF-H Basalt BD145CS setups back in the day.

Absolutely terrible otherwise, though.
I've heard they're still effective Force Smashers..

:V
Probably the best we've got right now anyways.
Better off just using non-completely-useless-against-absolutely-everything-else combos, though.
i want to put a spoiler in my sig. how do i do it??
(Jun. 14, 2012  2:42 AM)geremykadoya Wrote: i want to put a spoiler in my sig. how do i do it??

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys. You need to search in the "Questions about the WBO" thread, because that question has been asked several times already.