Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 21, 2012  9:03 PM)poison wolf Wrote: what is a good zombie bey combo

MLD BGrin

Zombies aren't actually Legal in MFB, as Zombies are known as 'Life after death combos', when they stop spinning and start again. Also, there is an article on the Beywiki for it.

However, if you are talking about Spin Equalizing combos, use the search function or post a list of your parts in the 'Build Me A Combo' thread and ask for a spin equalizer combo.
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:03 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: 1. It is Evil Befall for Hasbro and Killer Beafowl for Takara/Sonokong.
2. Yes, yes i believe it has.

Thank you. Now I must go, buy it, and defeat everyone! Mwahahahaha!
can someone find a diablo nemisis animation for my avatar
thanks
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:07 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:

Zombies aren't actually Legal in MFB, as Zombies are known as 'Life after death combos', when they stop spinning and start again. Also, there is an article on the Beywiki for it.

However, if you are talking about Spin Equalizing combos, use the search function or post a list of your parts in the 'Build Me A Combo' thread and ask for a spin equalizer combo.

ok just seeing for fun
This is the wrong place to ask for an avatar.

..."not legal"?

I'm pretty sure you've confused them being illegal with them not existing.
It feels odd to ask this question here but,

I'm conducting Personal Beyblade Test and I was wondering
What tip can I use to replace D on 230 for tests?
My Ds are getting worn/are Worn so... and WD on 230 is not the best Set up.
In Conclusion, what is a nice Stamina Tip to replace D on 230 that is Stationary?

The main Reason I won't use WD is Worn and Sliding which is Truly luck for the opposite bey.

EDIT: BTW my B Tips are Agro as well.
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:47 AM)TheGreatFico Wrote: It feels odd to ask this question here but,

I'm conducting Personal Beyblade Test and I was wondering
What tip can I use to replace D on 230 for tests?
My Ds are getting worn/are Worn so... and WD on 230 is not the best Set up.
In Conclusion, what is a nice Stamina Tip to replace D on 230 that is Stationary?

The main Reason I won't use WD is Worn and Sliding which is Truly luck for the opposite bey.

EDIT: BTW my B Tips are Agro as well.

well if ur set on using D type tips for testing, i guess try SD or u can check HERE for the best parts Smile

Whats the best atk type pro tip thats not rubber and is able to be used for left and right spin? I ask this because i dont like rubber pro tips because there wear out to fast ?
(Apr. 22, 2012  7:14 AM)maze Wrote: Whats the best atk type pro tip thats not rubber and is able to be used for left and right spin? I ask this because i dont like rubber pro tips because there wear out to fast ?

Well, there's MF (My personal Favourite since it's slow, and easy to control), WF, and XF (Extremely hard to control).

Not sure if there's more.
Uh, why's using the Fusion Wheel, Gravity with any other Energy Ring except Perseus/Destroyer illegal? I mean the recognizable bey that I have now is Dark Bull H145SD. I've collected more parts and decided to customize it. I changed it to Gravity Bull H145FB. Gravity gave it great attack power and Flat Ball gave it great Stamina. I can be a strong blader with the combination but everyone on Beyblade Wiki is saying that it's illegal. I think you guys have got to legalize it. I mean if it were legal many champions would've come up by now. I mean don't you guys want that? gravity is awesome. It gives one enormous attack power and defense. I think your constitution needs an amendment. I've written a constitution for my Wiki, Storypedia (4zz.wikia.com) but I don't intend to write one here (No offence) since I don't have the power to.
i dont know how u got it to fit, and i dont know it just is, its a ldrago kinda but cooler looking.
(Apr. 22, 2012  8:21 AM)Kushan Lahiri Wrote: Uh, why's using the Fusion Wheel, Gravity with any other Energy Ring except Perseus/Destroyer illegal? I mean the recognizable bey that I have now is Dark Bull H145SD. I've collected more parts and decided to customize it. I changed it to Gravity Bull H145FB. Gravity gave it great attack power and Flat Ball gave it great Stamina. I can be a strong blader with the combination but everyone on Beyblade Wiki is saying that it's illegal. I think you guys have got to legalize it. I mean if it were legal many champions would've come up by now. I mean don't you guys want that? gravity is awesome. It gives one enormous attack power and defense. I think your constitution needs an amendment. I've written a constitution for my Wiki, Storypedia (4zz.wikia.com) but I don't intend to write one here (No offence) since I don't have the power to.
First of all many champions probably wouldn't come up, the cw doesn't make that much difference, and gravity is not great for stamina and heavily outclassed for attack too, and bull shouldn't even fit on gravity unless they are fake parts, anyway it seems that you are trusting the hasbro stats which you shouldn't do, it is illegal because the parts are not meant to be intended to be together and bull would stop you using left spin gravity anyway so what's the point
(Apr. 21, 2012  10:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:

..."not legal"?

I'm pretty sure they do kind of exist. The combo MF Gravity Perseus 100 EWD (In left spin) is capable of the Zombie effect, sometimes it stops spinning and starts again.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:20 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  10:25 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2012  9:07 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Zombies aren't actually Legal in MFB, as Zombies are known as 'Life after death combos', when they stop spinning and start again. Also, there is an article on the Beywiki for it.

..."not legal"?

I'm pretty sure they do kind of exist. The combo MF Gravity Perseus 100 EWD (In left spin) is capable of the Zombie effect, sometimes it stops spinning and starts again.
A Zombie customization is a Beyblade combo that is designed to steal spin from the opponent and have the "Life After Death" ability. Go on http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Zombie
for more detail
We know what it means...

Wait, steal spin?

go on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1PEq0xJ7j4 to see what is zombie bey it will make u understand about zombie bey ( it is not mine video its by iBladeDrige on youtube)
I just said... we know what Zombie beys are... Also i am talking about Life After Death Zombies, there attribute is not actually to Spin Equalize, but to start spinning after they have stopped spinning.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:38 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: I just said... we know what Zombie beys are... Also i am talking about Life After Death Zombies, there attribute is not actually to Spin Equalize, but to start spinning after they have stopped spinning.

No, not spinning after they stop spinning but:

Bey Wiki Wrote:The origin of the name "Zombie" is not its ability to steal spin, but its "life after death" ability. The term "Life After Death" is used to describe a zombie's ability to continue spinning on its side after it has fallen over. If your Beyblade is still making complete rotations, it is still considered to be spinning. To have this ability, your Beyblade must be perfectly round at the points that touch the stadium floor when it falls over. For this reason, Wide Survivor is the best weight disk to use on zombie type combos.
is the black attack stadium in the galaxy pegasis DX set a BB-10 stadium, or a wbo authorised stadium?
Yes, but I don't think it's Galaxy's DX set. I think it's BBP's set.
(Apr. 22, 2012  12:08 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote: is the black attack stadium in the galaxy pegasis DX set a BB-10 stadium, or a wbo authorised stadium?

It's just an Attack Stadium, like any other ones.
(Apr. 22, 2012  11:38 AM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: I just said... we know what Zombie beys are... Also i am talking about Life After Death Zombies, there attribute is not actually to Spin Equalize, but to start spinning after they have stopped spinning.

Adding to what BS5 said, the combo you are referring to doesn't have LAD. It simply "wobbles" around. Smile
If you were to play with true Plastic Zombie combos(which I am 90% sure, you have), you'd understand what we're saying better. Smile
They perform SO SO SO differently than what your example of an MFB Zombie (Gravity 100EWD) can pull off. Smile
what is a good 4d bedyblade i should get
Please use Purchase Consultation for that.