Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:15 PM)Sushii Wrote: That question has been asked a few pages ago. And no , you can't use compact launchers at a tournament until further notice.

The launchers have been deemed to be illegal too. Kai-V already said that a few pages ago/in some other thread. Smile

Gingka Blader- "Kei and the rest of the gang" Committee Members. Wink
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:03 PM)Gingka Blader#1 Wrote: That is true Kai-V.
But I'm sure you feel some of my pain.
Also, on the patent subject, why did Takara Tomy do it then if it was patented?Or am I missing something?
Thanks,
Gingka Blader#1

Some things that are copyrighted in the United States are not copyrighted in Japan. Therefore, since Hasbro distributes Beyblades for a lot of countries, if one of those countries has an issue with what the product is supposed to be, they will have to change it for all of them. What they did to Metal Fury is just exaggerated though.
I see.
I understand much better now.
Thanks Again.Smile
Why does everyone care about the launchers being legal more than the beys? I gotta pick a few of these thing up.

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TH170 could have totally happened, but it did not ...
WAIT. A . SECOND. No TH170?!!?!?! Hasbro has gone to far! I don't want to import a Beat Lynx....... maybe my brother will share his TH170 when we get our beys.....
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:34 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Since when were they ever legal?

Since when was what legal ?
I think he(or she, no offense) was talking about the compact launchers.
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:36 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: Why does everyone care about the launchers being legal more than the beys? I gotta pick a few of these thing up.

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:00 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TH170 could have totally happened, but it did not ...
WAIT. A . SECOND. No TH170?!!?!?! Hasbro has gone to far! I don't want to import a Beat Lynx....... maybe my brother will share his TH170 when we get our beys.....

People already know that the beys are illegal for use (at least for now), but there's was no direct reference to the accessories being illegal(?)
The Zero G launchers have appealed to many people, as being "quite nice".
That is just why people seemingly ask for the legality of the accessories.
(Apr. 15, 2012  2:34 PM)CrystalPegasus Wrote: Since when were they ever legal?
You've been told this before.
Please quote posts you are responding to, especially if they weren't the post before yours.
What would be the safest type of Beyblade to use at a tournament ?
Attackers are unpredictable and tough to use, so those are not the "safest" to use...
Its either Stamina or Defense which one can use for tourneys as a safe bey to use. Smile
It depends. If your an attack-type lover, You use attack. If you are a Defense-type admirer, then use defense. If you are a Stamina-type Enthusiast, you use Stamina.

however, It really depends on the combo you use to change the tide of battle...
I've always wondered why LL2s are called Light Launcher '2's. I don't see any mention of Light Launchers, except for an intended meaning of LL2s. Why are LL2s called LL2s, and what happened to LL(1)s?
*facepalm
The launchers you get with all MS, Pre-Maximum Series MFB (Takara Tomy) and EVERY beyblade that Hasbro releases come with a Light Launcher..
I'm asking why they are called LL2s if I see no LLs.... why the 2?!
Or are the Hasbro launchers called Light Launchers, without that 2?
I already know zero-g is illegal right now, but what about the tracks and tips?
(Apr. 15, 2012  11:21 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I've always wondered why LL2s are called Light Launcher '2's. I don't see any mention of Light Launchers, except for an intended meaning of LL2s. Why are LL2s called LL2s, and what happened to LL(1)s?
*Double Facepalm
They are called LL2 because L(light)L(launcher)2(2)..... Its MUCH easier to just say LL2... and there are no mentions of the regular light launcher (which comes with all hasbro beys, and older TT beys) because its a very weak launcher..
(Apr. 15, 2012  11:35 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I'm asking why they are called LL2s if I see no LLs.... why the 2?!
Or are the Hasbro launchers called Light Launchers, without that 2?
Did you seriously not read what I just said? I answered your question perfectly...
I read everything like 3 times. I'm pretty slow, bear with me. Also, Fury, all new parts are illegal. If there's a bey with old parts, like Shinobi Saramanda, it's SW145 and SD are legal for play.
(Apr. 15, 2012  11:21 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I've always wondered why LL2s are called Light Launcher '2's. I don't see any mention of Light Launchers, except for an intended meaning of LL2s. Why are LL2s called LL2s, and what happened to LL(1)s?

I actually agree with you that Ozerec's answer didn't actually answer the question properly. So, to make it more clear:

As Ozerec said, the first MFB Launcher was called a "Light Launcher". It came with all Beyblade Starters up to a certain release, as well as as an individual product. The BeyWiki article on Light Launchers (Which you should've read before asking the question! Haha) shows a picture. Hasbro released a light Launcher, but the outside aesthetics were different. Then, as Ozerec also said, when the Maximum Series started, TAKARA-TOMY started making a new Launcher, the Light Launcher 2. The difference is, besides the different look, the Light Launcher 2 came with a different gear ratio, as well as a different Winder. What that means, is that for any given length of pull from a Winder, (let's say 4 inches) the prongs spin more times on a Light Launcher 2. You can also see pictures of a Light Launcher 2 on BeyWiki, I believe.

So, when TAKARA-TOMY Started displaying "LL2", short for Light Launcher 2, at the top of their boxes to advertise that it has a "super special launcher", people then started abbreviating the original Light Launcher to "LL", although that is not an official abbreviation.
What is the best Beyblade package or stadium to get my 7-year-old for his birthday? He saw the Triple Battle Set at the store and wants that, but, for his first set, I'm not sure if that is a good way to go (is the stadium that it comes with O.K.?) or if I would be better off getting a different package or buying a stadium and Beyblades separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
(Apr. 16, 2012  1:46 AM)Jill Wrote: What is the best Beyblade package or stadium to get my 7-year-old for his birthday? He saw the Triple Battle Set at the store and wants that, but, for his first set, I'm not sure if that is a good way to go (is the stadium that it comes with O.K.?) or if I would be better off getting a different package or buying a stadium and Beyblades separately. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

The Triple Battle Set is pretty decent. It has some nice parts in it, but the stadium is pretty bad. The Team Star Breaker set would be better. However, it doesn't come with a stadium.

You could use the Purchase Consultation thread for buying questions. Smile
What's the difference between attack stadiums bb10 and super attack bb41? Also is there a stadium better than the two already mentioned?
Hello.

A new question for you guys. My kids (no, I'm not an old fart yet) are really getting into beyblades, but we're having the problem that face bots are really messed up. The threads seems really fragile, and some of them seem to have the plastic threads poorly formed right out of the box.

Any suggestions for how to preserve them? Is there a way to get replacements from Hasbro?

Thanks!
(Apr. 16, 2012  3:04 AM)Deadgame Wrote: What's the difference between attack stadiums bb10 and super attack bb41? Also is there a stadium better than the two already mentioned?

There is a huge difference. One of them, the BB-10 Attack Type BeyStadium, is the fairest stadium for Metal Fight Beyblades, and the other, the Super Attack Type BeyStadium, has a raised centre, floral pattern indented into the stadium design, and it is just generally odd to play in it.

There is no better stadium than BB-10 for Metal Fight Beyblades.

redmike512 Wrote:Hello.

A new question for you guys. My kids (no, I'm not an old fart yet) are really getting into beyblades, but we're having the problem that face bots are really messed up. The threads seems really fragile, and some of them seem to have the plastic threads poorly formed right out of the box.

Any suggestions for how to preserve them? Is there a way to get replacements from Hasbro?

Thanks!

You could probably try to get in contact with Hasbro to get a replacement since they did it in the past with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade items, but make sure that you/your kids do not tighten your Faces too hard.
hey is/was Killer Beafowl ever released by Takara Tomy seprately in a box of its own, i mean not in random booster 6 but as other usual beyblades? cuz i found a seller on ebay who was selling one like that and it had the takara tomy sign on it. it look completely orignal but i was not sure if it was released in this way and wanted to make sure if its legal or not.... just check it out for more info.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Killer-...2a17af4706