Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is the best metal wheel for attack types and what is better big bang or blitz mw
The best Attack MW out right now, has to be Flash. Also Blitz is way better than Big Bang for attack.
What is the better tip for attacking cs or rsf
An aggressive CS is. However, why don't you just use a normal Attack type bottom? Like R2F, RF, LRF, F, HF, etc.
(Apr. 10, 2012  12:39 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: An aggressive CS is. However, why don't you just use a normal Attack type bottom? Like R2F, RF, LRF, F, HF, etc.
in those tips what is the best attacker with good stamina

You can't have the best attack and good stamina. You have one or the other. The best attack tips currently, are arguably RF, R2F and LRF.
What about MF?
On low-recoil Attackers like Flash, XF can perform well, with a bit of extra weight from a Metal Face of some sort. It gets somewhat better Stamina, but that's really not the point of an attacker. An aggro CS is best for attack/stamina combos IMO.
With Synchrom coming in will crystal wheels like samurai and shinobi be obsolete in the metagame?
Unless we have concrete results, There is none to say more about it...
OKAY, PEOPLE!
Stop with the Zero-G questions. It's very new, so we really don't know much yet. Wait until people start getting them and testing, and maybe even until the second wave of releases. This is the WBO, folks. We have to test EVERYTHING.
Does a MF (Bottom) wear quickly/easily?
(Apr. 10, 2012  6:25 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Does a MF (Bottom) wear quickly/easily?

it's a metal tip. what do you think?
I don't know. Why do you think i asked the question? Tired
(Apr. 10, 2012  6:40 PM)playtoomuch Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  6:25 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Does a MF (Bottom) wear quickly/easily?

it's a metal tip. what do you think?

Lol seriously give a straight answer Tired

BHK, It wears down quickly
I have a question. Since we know that Hasbro won't be incorporating PC Frames nor 4D Bottoms into their new Beys, will there be seperate Wiki articles made for the Hasbro versions or will the existing ones have information regarding the Hasbro release of the Fusion Wheel/Performance Tip?
(Apr. 10, 2012  7:41 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: I have a question. Since we know that Hasbro won't be incorporating PC Frames nor 4D Bottoms into their new Beys, will there be seperate Wiki articles made for the Hasbro versions or will the existing ones have information regarding the Hasbro release of the Fusion Wheel/Performance Tip?

Probably completely different articles ...
Are Crash and Cloud heavier than Torch and Midnight.
(Apr. 10, 2012  8:32 PM)Dingodigo Wrote: Are Crash and Cloud heavier than Torch and Midnight.

Yes, that information is both on Beywiki, and in the topic for the Random Booster they came in ...
Can I use Takara BeyBlade Silver top face (metal) in Hasbro Beyblades?
Yes, if you are referring to a Metal Face.
Yes, im refering the metal face (screw)
Right?
Yeah, Metal Faces and Metal Face 2 kits are compatible with Hasbro Beyblades.
Anyone know if either of the W2D's from MFB RB8 are red?